tag
kilroy8
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Garden Club - August 2022

@simplynoir wrote:

@kilroy8 wrote:

Happy August. Welcome to Dog Days.

Speaking of heat the eletric bill last month was eye poppingly high. As for last month July was meh especially since I got carpal tunnel surgery a few weeks ago and still giving me issues, improvement but it's been slow. Other than that no real news to report on credit reports all is quiet there as well

Stay hydrated especially if you go outside!

Hope it gets better soon for you. Tacofade recently did same thing, I think. 

I think I have carpal tunnel, too, pain down top of arm from elbow all the way to hand. Dull ache all the time, but periods of sharp pain as well. I would have to nearly lose use of my arm to let them cut on me, though. On the bright side, my knee has been much improved over the past few weeks.

Also, Crestor has my total cholesterol down to 82, with LDL being a crazy low 37. Driving it low on purpose because of high Agatston score

Message 31 of 590
expatCanuck
Super Contributor

@kilroy8 wrote:

I'm a month and a half away from diamond, so looks like I will make it this time.

Also, I will age a year over the next week, but I don't think that counts for anything in FICO age.

Hope all are doing well.

Nonsense.  You've been aging throughout.

But happy birthday anyway.

2023 Goal: save 3 months' net income

Starting FICO8: 666 (give or take a FICO)
[ Last INQ 12-Feb-2024 ]
EQ8415 INQ (Auto, CC, HELOC, 2 mort)7y2m
EX8125 INQ (2 CC, 2 mort, HELoan)6y11m
TU8294 INQ (3 CC, 1 mort)6y6m
5/243/12AoYA 0m | AoOA 23y6m~3%
Message 32 of 590
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Z-158.PNG

(from a December 1986 ad)

Unfair of a certain poster @expatCanuck  to slip such a delicacy in after the July 2022 Fico close so we can't masticate or ruminate on the subject!  Smiley Sad

Now this brings back memories of lashing an IBM 286 or 386 to an IBM 34 or 36 (used RPG I). From there the user could use the IBM 286 or 386 as a stand alone computer or use "Control-Alt-Delete" and make the IBM 286 or 386 switch to a "dumb" terminal and access the IBM 34 or 36.

For the more modern types, this whole senario migrated to the IBM 400 series with some still in use today (all be it few as technology and hardware has moved beyond such a primitive state).  Smiley Frustrated 

"Up to 20 megabytes of storage"

*giggles* 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 33 of 590
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

I'm busy with two machines down and three call-ins. It's like the lab wants me to suffer before I take a week off

Happy August!!

@Adkins   This is serious: "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" so we need to tread lightly?  Smiley Frustrated

We ended up with another machine down and had to call a code to the floors that we'd be running stats, ER and surgery specimens first, routine samples as they fit. We couldn't afford to overload the remaining analyzer. The company was already coming this morning to fix one machine, now they have two more to look at. 🙄🙄

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 34 of 590
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

I ended up deciding on Michelin Defenders for the Behemoth. I'm waiting for them to get done with it. I think I have enough time to bring the parental unit Whataburger before heading to get the SUVs' oil changed. I'd get something at Whataburger but I'm planning on having Arby's for lunch. THEY HAVE THE MEATS!

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 35 of 590
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@kilroy8 wrote:

I'm a month and a half away from diamond, so looks like I will make it this time.

Also, I will age a year over the next week, but I don't think that counts for anything in FICO age.

Hope all are doing well.

https://i.imgur.com/oyOV7FN.gif

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 36 of 590
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@simplynoir wrote:

@kilroy8 wrote:

Speaking of heat the eletric bill last month was eye poppingly high. As for last month July was meh especially since I got carpal tunnel surgery a few weeks ago and still giving me issues, improvement but it's been slow. Other than that no real news to report on credit reports all is quiet there as well

Stay hydrated especially if you go outside!

We get ours averaged, so we pay the same price all year. There won't be much left as extra this year though. 😒

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 37 of 590
Credit4Growth
Senior Contributor

@kilroy8 wrote:

Hope all are doing well.

Congrats! 👏 👏 👏   

I still enjoy seeing the appearance of the Sapphire over the Diamond.  The deeper blue color is eye pleasing!

Message 38 of 590
Credit4Growth
Senior Contributor

@Adkins wrote:

I ended up deciding on Michelin Defenders for the Behemoth. I'm waiting for them to get done with it. I think I have enough time to bring the parental unit Whataburger before heading to get the SUVs' oil changed. I'd get something at Whataburger but I'm planning on having Arby's for lunch. THEY HAVE THE MEATS!

1. ResizedP_eb83252a-9e64-48cc-9002-1c6a7ef816fc_492046183574432.gifdbe6fcaa-475d-4c03-91d2-cf446fdbc393_491970083493003.gif
Message 39 of 590
Credit4Growth
Senior Contributor

db130035-8444-4b12-aa11-ba8bcf16a50a_491850105084820.gif

Message 40 of 590
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.