smiley-laughing021.gif

Message 32 of 7,269
expatCanuck
Super Contributor

Re: Garden Club - December 2018

Oh, look!  December.

How does your garden grow?

2023 Goal: save 3 months' net income

Starting FICO8: 666 (give or take a FICO)
[ Last INQ 12-Feb-2024 ]
EQ8415 INQ (Auto, CC, HELOC, 2 mort)7y2m
EX8125 INQ (2 CC, 2 mort, HELoan)6y11m
TU8294 INQ (3 CC, 1 mort)6y6m
5/243/12AoYA 0m | AoOA 23y6m~3%
Message 33 of 7,269
EdMan63
Established Contributor

December already. Time sure flies unless you’re waiting for baddies to fall off!!!! I wish everyone a joyous holiday season and continued success in his/her gardening and credit endeavors. 

Message 34 of 7,269
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@EdMan63 wrote:

December already. Time sure flies unless you’re waiting for baddies to fall off!!!! I wish everyone a joyous holiday season and continued success in his/her gardening and credit endeavors. 

Good to see you, @EdMan63wavey_zps81xnuobx.gif

Message 35 of 7,269
EdMan63
Established Contributor

@UncleB wrote:

@EdMan63 wrote:

Good to see you, @EdMan63wavey_zps81xnuobx.gif

I know I’m scarce. I tend to pop in around the new month. While my credit stays in the forefront, I’m not so focused on it anymore. I guess I could be around more to help others. Thanks for the shout out Uncle B. 

Message 36 of 7,269
Anonymous
Not applicable

yea december bah humbug

woke up to the news about president bush. honestly i thought he would pass much sooner after barbara.
Message 37 of 7,269
UncleB
Credit Mentor

I still get annoyed when an online payment is declined, just to get a text alert from the bank that it was approved (as well as a pending transaction in the app).  Smiley Mad

I know it's just a technical glitch - likely due to the early weekend hour - and when I try again later today it will work fine (been there, done that), but years ago when I was working with small credit lines this would have been a real problem, since for non-trivial amounts I often didn't have enough available credit for a second authorization.

Things are better now and this is no big deal, but it does bring back some not-so-pleasant memories.  Smiley Indifferent

Message 38 of 7,269
Anonymous
Not applicable

guess what day it is?   Yup Rex Manning day. 

Just kidding. It’s Breakfast day 🥓🥓🥞🥞🍳🍳☕️☕️🤤🤤🥓🥓

Message 39 of 7,269
bluntco
Valued Contributor

I love December. It marks the start of birthday season and that means 🎂🍧! 12/27-3/30 we have 8 birthdays between us. But.... we'll miss 4 of them in January when we go to Maui! 50 days till we leave! Woot!
Heading down to west Denver this morning for job fair, hope the roads are decent. We got snow and ice last night.
I'll go see my DD when I get home, hopefully she got some rest last night and will wake up with o
Improved health and they'll send her home. Fingers crossed.
Oldest DD is driving up this afternoon, tomorrow we shop. 🤗🤗
Credit news. More inquiries fell off of EX and my score went up 2pts!
Waiting for USAA to report auto loan paid off and DCU to report taking it over 😐😐😐 .... I did save money, so it's justified lol
Message 40 of 7,269
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.