Garden Club - December 2018

tag
tcbofade
Super Contributor

Re: Garden Club - December 2018

@simplynoir wrote:

@tcbofade wrote:

@simplynoir wrote:

One last redaction for 2018 and I'm pretty happy with the results. Now to garden til next year unless temptation leads me away again.

AW!  I think I'm good for 2018, fabulous offer not withstanding... I'll need to do some work outside of the garden fence in January tho. 

From reading recent posts from others you're not the only one waiting for next year to peak outside.

Local CU tends to reuse last credit pull for 60 days or so... I just redid DW's car note at the end of October... and will want a fresh pull for my next adventure...so it will either be very late December, or early January.

02/01/24 Fico 8: EX 757, EQ 803, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 760 12/16/23, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 71 of 7,269
bizarrocreditworld
Valued Contributor

OK, time for a sports rant.

I hate the NHL overtime rules. 3-on-3 for 5 minutes followed by penalty shots if a game is tied is an aggravating way to break a deadlock. If a game is tied after 60 minutes in the regular season, it should remain tied. Each team gets one point anyway just for doing that now.  Besides, that's how they used to do it. 

The only thing I may hate more is minor league baseball's new rule (started last year) where each team starts an extra inning with a man on second base. That sounds more like something out of Little League. Personally, I enjoy a 20-inning battle that doesn't end until 1 AM. 

End of rant.

No credit news is good credit news!
Message 72 of 7,269
Anonymous
Not applicable

Tomorrow (today for east coast) will be 66 and sunny.

I am very satisfied. 

Message 73 of 7,269
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

Tomorrow (today for east coast) will be 66 and sunny.

I am very satisfied. 

Same here... our high is 72° Sunday!  Smiley Very Happy

Message 74 of 7,269
9CLINE
Valued Contributor

Hi Every1,

Here for another month, finally got my coveted Diamond (4got 2 update my emy 2 saphy) But didn't 4get Dec. it's my big shiny holiday b-day mth.... Smiley LOL  Smiley LOL

Will keep tending and trying to grow what I have, even though I think I'm starting to reach my max on some. With scores sittin' at low 760's, my main goals are:

1) Pay off the Debt I have left.

2) Build my Emergency Fund

3) Continue to learn about credit & scores in order to 1 day achieve "800+" across the board

Well there's still plenty work to be done as always... Plus, I enjoy being able to give a little advice & congrats here and there to those up and coming like I was/am all the while watching the Gurus do their thing..

So I'll still be here in the Garden and on the boards with y'all for a long time to come. May the gift of good credit be under your tree Smiley Very Happy

Happy Holidays !!!!!!!!!!

Message 75 of 7,269
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@9CLINE wrote:

Hi Every1,

Here for another month, finally got my coveted Diamond (4got 2 update my emy 2 saphy) But didn't 4get Dec. it's my big shiny holiday b-day mth.... Smiley LOL  Smiley LOL

Will keep tending and trying to grow what I have, even though I think I'm starting to reach my max on some. With scores sittin' at low 760's, my main goals are:

1) Pay off the Debt I have left.

2) Build my Emergency Fund

3) Continue to learn about credit & scores in order to 1 day achieve "800+" across the board

Well there's still plenty work to be done as always... Plus, I enjoy being able to give a little advice & congrats here and there to those up and coming like I was/am all the while watching the Gurus do their thing..

So I'll still be here in the Garden and on the boards with y'all for a long time to come. May the gift of good credit be under your tree Smiley Very Happy

Happy Holidays !!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like you're making great progress, @9CLINESmiley Very Happy

Good to see you again, and Happy Holidays!  wavey_zps81xnuobx.gif

Message 76 of 7,269
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Kilroy, I hope you called and tried for the double dip. The worst thing they can do is say no.

Brian, I'm sorry the day was the suck. I hope today was better.

Tired. Sleep now.

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 77 of 7,269
Anonymous
Not applicable

Has there been any thought of reordering the spades based on current valuations?

3 months - silver spade
6 months - platinum spade
9 months - palladium spade
12 months - gold spade

But as things are going palladium may overtake gold soon.

Message 78 of 7,269
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

Has there been any thought of reordering the spades based on current valuations?

3 months - silver spade
6 months - platinum spade
9 months - palladium spade
12 months - gold spade

But as things are going palladium may overtake gold soon.

LOL... oh heavens no.  Smiley Surprised

Getting everybody on the same page for a change would be a big undertaking... we'll continue to use the current spade system regardless of the actual price of precious metals. Smiley Wink

Message 79 of 7,269
Anonymous
Not applicable

On my way to 2nd month by 26th.  I'm still thinking about applying for Ducks Unlimited or not before my Alaska Roadtrip (2020?).  If not, car loan from PenFed in the future after graduation and getting my career job.

Message 80 of 7,269
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.