Garden Club - December 2018

tag
kilroy8
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Garden Club - December 2018

@Revelate wrote:

@K-in-Boston wrote:

@CreditCuriosity if you give me a bowl, I won't tell anyone you stopped it early.  I'm starving!

Decided that Veruca and Mike Teevee would get their gifts early today since I didn't want to deal with barely having Veruca's gift set up by bedtime.  Now we have a miniature version of this jumping around in our living room playing PlayStation VR:

psvrmain.jpg

*sigh* At least I got a great deal on it.  Is it wrong that I really want to try out Creed: Rise To Glory that came with it?

Almost time for latkes!

Actually I got a chance to try out an Occulus at Riot: I thought damned long and hard for me about simply dumping the office and building a VR room; I still think it's going to be one of the next big things so I can't fault you at all on that.

Don't they, like, run into shi .. stuff? Could be fatal.

Message 111 of 7,269
bizarrocreditworld
Valued Contributor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

@Revelate wrote:

@K-in-Boston wrote:

@CreditCuriosity if you give me a bowl, I won't tell anyone you stopped it early.  I'm starving!

Decided that Veruca and Mike Teevee would get their gifts early today since I didn't want to deal with barely having Veruca's gift set up by bedtime.  Now we have a miniature version of this jumping around in our living room playing PlayStation VR:

psvrmain.jpg

*sigh* At least I got a great deal on it.  Is it wrong that I really want to try out Creed: Rise To Glory that came with it?

Almost time for latkes!

Actually I got a chance to try out an Occulus at Riot: I thought damned long and hard for me about simply dumping the office and building a VR room; I still think it's going to be one of the next big things so I can't fault you at all on that.

Had PS4 VR and occulus for awhile..  Returned waiting for 5g to become mainstream so no wires are attached that is when I will buy into the VR again.  They simply don't have the bandwidth to do cordless atm and think 5g will make it happen

I have the HTC Vive and the PS4 VR, but haven't had a chance to test them out yet. I'm worried that I might get motion sickness like I do when I play Doom. 

No credit news is good credit news!
Message 112 of 7,269
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@kilroy8 wrote:

@Revelate wrote:

@K-in-Boston wrote:

psvrmain.jpg

Almost time for latkes!

Don't they, like, run into shi .. stuff? Could be fatal.

Basically you build a fence that defines the space, but yeah you need it free of clutter to be sure heh.

        
Message 113 of 7,269
UncleB
Credit Mentor

To all of our friends celebrating the Festival of Lights, Happy Chanukah!  🕎 

Message 114 of 7,269
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@tcbofade wrote:

So I'm a bit impatient...  (surprise, surprise!)

Pulled all three Fico 8 scores.  EX 709, EQ 699, TU 706.  Smiley Happy

Four cards yet to update to EX, Five yet to update to EQ and TU.

Whoo-hoo!!  That's fantastic!!  screamer.gif

I suspect there will be even more progress in your future... gardening works!  Smiley Very Happy

Message 115 of 7,269
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@odd_dog wrote:

SO SO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DONE with Alliant CU, they STINK, I see the new year alliant-less for me, started pulling money from savings account there.....At least that will be yet another CC gone......EEEEEEWWWWWW they have me so mad.......AHHHHHHHH  better now.....Hope your up coming week is a great one! Don't app or you will get coal in your stocking and all your store CC will cease to function!!

LumpCoal.jpg

Message 116 of 7,269
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

@Revelate wrote:

@K-in-Boston wrote:

psvrmain.jpg

Almost time for latkes!

Had PS4 VR and occulus for awhile..  Returned waiting for 5g to become mainstream so no wires are attached that is when I will buy into the VR again.  They simply don't have the bandwidth to do cordless atm and think 5g will make it happen

I still have my PS4 VR. I normally don’t ever get motion sickness, but I have experienced it a few times with the VR. 

And no KIB, it’s not wrong at all! 

Message 117 of 7,269
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Tomorrow (today for east coast) will be 66 and sunny.

I am very satisfied. 

really? its pouring rain and 50 here.. are you having a dream? 😂

Nope.....and it was lovely. Not a cloud in the sky. Now tomorrow......another story. 😔

Message 118 of 7,269
Felony_Phil
Established Contributor

I think I need to just stop watching College Football altogether.

Anybody* else feel the same way?

* excludes Alabama fans.
Message 119 of 7,269
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Felony_Phil wrote:
I think I need to just stop watching College Football altogether.

Anybody* else feel the same way?

* excludes Alabama fans.

This UA fan (I went to school there) has nothing but respect for the 'Dawgs. 

Hang in there... their time will come.  Smiley Wink

Message 120 of 7,269
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.