Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - December 2018

tag
RicHowe
Valued Contributor

Re: Garden Club - December 2018

coffee.gif

Good Morning! Time to get up and at 'em!

Message 761 of 7,269
tcbofade
Super Contributor

@RicHowe wrote:

coffee.gif

Good Morning! Time to get up and at 'em!

Nope. Nope. Nope.

It's cold outside.  Go back to bed.  Smiley Tongue

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 762 of 7,269
RicHowe
Valued Contributor

Got front row tiks to see Brian Setzer Orchestra Christmas Show tonight at the Hard Rock Live Orlando38578-image_596f76c3981a5.jpg

Message 763 of 7,269
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

@Remedios wrote:

You used exclamation point on me 😥🐼

Does Ebay sell attorney services? 

Most expensive exclamation point ever.  In making it up to you, our next eVacation is to Munich.  Heart

Please choose one so that it will be ready for you:

7series.png

Message 764 of 7,269
joltdude
Senior Contributor

My gripe with Amazons tablets is the whole lack of Google Playstore.. yes it can "usually" be sideloaded in but its not for the average user and the Amazon store is lacking in apps esp ones that folks expect on Android...  Samsung has been slow to nonexistant to upgrade Android... I wanted a new tablet but this has kinda stopped me.. ended up going with a convertable chromebook but still would rather have a more portable go-to device thats bigger than a phone/phablet where i can actually have an enjoyable browsing experience and not just rely on Az's crappy browser and my dislike of Touchwiz.... 

Im mixed on Apples Tablets.. they are nice but not high on the bang for buck... But with Worst Buys deals.. it is a bit tempting.. I dont like Face ID...  I miss the Nexus 7 and similar Google Tablets but google does not really support my med devices like Healthkit does...

-J

Message 765 of 7,269
MakingProgress
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
ok so.. i just got a call from a place that last called me on 11/28 and i had basically written them off

they are a big auto group that sells audi, bmw, infiniti, lexus.. you know cars that only K and Saleen can afford 😂...
and also right down the street from me

so now i have an interview for appointment coordinator at 230 tomoro! i mean 2 in one day! 😱

And that's how it's done!

johnstewart.gif

It sounds like you might find yourself in a position of having to make a decision!  Smiley Surprised

(Which is a very nice position to be in!)  Smiley Very Happy

no! 😱... and yet how does that work on unemployment?! your not supposed to turn down ANY offer made to you! 

what if the first offer is lower? they could report that i turned it down?

yes i overthink every.thing... but THIS is uncleb's fault! 👎🏻

I have never heard of an employer reporting to unemployment that an offer was turned down.   You can also accept the first offer and if you get a better one simply tell the first employer you got a better offer.  They might even counteroffer if they really want you. 

FICO 8 Starting Score

Current Scores

Garden Goal is All Reports Clean – Achieved 11/26/20
Message 766 of 7,269
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@K-in-Boston wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

You used exclamation point on me 😥🐼

Does Ebay sell attorney services? 

Most expensive exclamation point ever.  In making it up to you, our next eVacation is to Munich.  Heart

Please choose one so that it will be ready for you:

7series.png

I'll let it slide this time because I hate choices 

Message 767 of 7,269
Remedios
Credit Mentor

It's time for Chase's monthly troll call

Screenshot_20181207-081530_Gmail.jpg

Message 768 of 7,269
MakingProgress
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I’m looking for a good caramel liqueur, but all I can find is salted caramel. I don’t want the salt, I just want the caramel 😭

Why???

That's because salted caramel is the IN thing right now.   Just so we are on the same page, it is pronounced car-mel, not care - a - mel

FICO 8 Starting Score

Current Scores

Garden Goal is All Reports Clean – Achieved 11/26/20
Message 769 of 7,269
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MakingProgress wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
ok so.. i just got a call from a place that last called me on 11/28 and i had basically written them off

they are a big auto group that sells audi, bmw, infiniti, lexus.. you know cars that only K and Saleen can afford 😂...
and also right down the street from me

so now i have an interview for appointment coordinator at 230 tomoro! i mean 2 in one day! 😱

And that's how it's done!

johnstewart.gif

It sounds like you might find yourself in a position of having to make a decision!  Smiley Surprised

(Which is a very nice position to be in!)  Smiley Very Happy

no! 😱... and yet how does that work on unemployment?! your not supposed to turn down ANY offer made to you! 

what if the first offer is lower? they could report that i turned it down?

yes i overthink every.thing... but THIS is uncleb's fault! 👎🏻

I have never heard of an employer reporting to unemployment that an offer was turned down.   You can also accept the first offer and if you get a better one simply tell the first employer you got a better offer.  They might even counteroffer if they really want you. 

ok thanks!

Message 770 of 7,269
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.