Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - December 2018

tag
macinjosh
Senior Contributor

Re: Garden Club - December 2018

All of you make me laugh so hard inside. I love the interaction here. Thank you all!

Samsung Financing TD Bank $3,200

Message 781 of 7,269
joltdude
Senior Contributor

So what did everyone get me for my b'day yesterday?   No trips or cars unfortunately.. A headache with insurance co, and DME though....

Sigh.. I miss my Jag... Though im determined to get a passport this year, if nothing else to make the whole "RealID" mess easier.... 

Who knows.. perhaps i'll end up in the UK or something....

-J

Message 782 of 7,269
Anonymous
Not applicable

@tcbofade wrote:

Good morning boys and girls!  Happy Friday!

Somewhere, you'd better get that massive Chase balance taken care of pronto!  Smiley Tongue

I've got about seven days left until all of last months nonsense reports... and about 14 days before those two BTs will show on my credit reports.

As of 20 December or so, I'll have zero accounts over 49% invididual cranberry, and overall cranberry in the single digits.... for a week or so.

Somebody unlock the gate...  Smiley Tongue

Congrats.

Now about that gate. It has been reinforced and another set of of locks added. All tunnells have been filled with concrete. There are extra guards with orders to detstroy any credit cards apps.   You can ask for sp cli however.  

Message 783 of 7,269
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

@K-in-Boston wrote:

@Anonymous the eKids don't get to pick the new car.  eMom and eDad want a luxurious 7 Series, not a racecar.  Besides when you or Bono get it as a hand-me-down, you'll still probably be able to trade it straight for a brand new M3.

I dunno eMom seems like the kind of person that needs a little, "oh yea, watch this" in her life...

Maybe a Audi RS 7?  Luxary and 0-60 in 3.7 sec.

eMom would have to agree with your assessment. She barely stopped herself from buying pink velour bedazzled tracksuit. 

Message 784 of 7,269
Anonymous
Not applicable

@bizarrocreditworld wrote:

Have I ever mentioned how much I hate corporate budget negotiations?

The client management team (the folks who are charge of bringing in and retaining the work the rest of the company does) is facing a budget cut. One of the high-end expenses are the Yankees season tickets  (about $40,000 for four seats) they have had for about 20 years and they were hemming and hawing about whether or not to renew. I got contacted by the Yankees sales rep and was told that we are being dropped unless they get paid next week. I ran that past Finance and the head of the region and explained how this can affect our reputation. Approved, processed and paid within one hour.

Now, let's see what happens next year with the US Open tennis tickets, which usually costs about $80,000. Smiley Indifferent

This sounds like my step fathers co  .  They always had atleast  8 tickets for football, basketball, baseball and even Augusta National (the Masters)    We almost always were going to some game and him bringing a clients family.  

Message 785 of 7,269
Felony_Phil
Established Contributor

@RicHowe wrote:

coffee.gif

Good Morning! Time to get up and at 'em!

@They changed the shop schedule at work to minimize/ eliminate issues between 1st and 2nd shift overlap.  Getting up @ 5:15a is not my thing.  So today I had my first cup of Coffee since Jan. 31, 2015.  12oz of Nuclear Energy is what that was.  Then I was sent in to set the engineers straight on some prints.

I'm wore out already.... where's that nap hiding? 

Message 786 of 7,269
macinjosh
Senior Contributor

My Citi card is now under 30% UTI. I transferred part of the balance to my Barclay Ring Mastercard.

And yes I have the money to pay off the Citi now, but since both cards are 0%, I'm keeping my money in savings for now.

Edit: I really hope that Citi will change their mind and give me a CLI now on my card.

Samsung Financing TD Bank $3,200

Message 787 of 7,269
MakingProgress
Senior Contributor

So DS wants to relive his childhood.  He wants the remastered Spyro game for Christmas.   Can someone explain to me why the digital download is 39.99 on amazon, but the physical disk is 29.99?   Shouldn't it be the other way around?  And I'm still in cash back match on Discover so thats 10% back to me on it.

FICO 8 Starting Score

Current Scores

Garden Goal is All Reports Clean – Achieved 11/26/20
Message 788 of 7,269
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MakingProgress wrote:

So DS wants to relive his childhood.  He wants the remastered Spyro game for Christmas.   Can someone explain to me why the digital download is 39.99 on amazon, but the physical disk is 29.99?   Shouldn't it be the other way around?  And I'm still in cash back match on Discover so thats 10% back to me on it.

Probably the same reason I was able to buy all 3 seasons of Gilligan's Island on DVD for less money than one season on Amazon Prime streaming.  Greed.  And I got 5% cash back since I bought it on Amazon using my Chase Amazon Visa. Smiley Happy

Message 789 of 7,269
RicHowe
Valued Contributor

...and now, from the "what were they thinking" department, I proudly present this blast from the past...

One Card.jpg

Message 790 of 7,269
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.