Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - December 2018

tag
Felony_Phil
Established Contributor

Re: Garden Club - December 2018

Georgia ain't got no problem beating Alabama... but those Refs just aren't having of it 😂🤣😂🤣
Message 121 of 7,269
Remedios
Credit Mentor

So far, very lazy Sunday
Paid some bills way too early out of boredom and realized I've went overboard shopping for kids...again!
I'll file it under *Will Never Learn* folder

Also, all three dogs had their regular check up yesterday. Two were fine, they are too chill to be bothered but my German shepherd parked herself in the corner so her bu*t was safe from thermometer.
She is fine with vaccines, exams etc...but one simply does not take her temperature.
Finally the vet asked if I wanted to try..

Umm...you want me to stick what..where...hard pass.

Message 122 of 7,269
Anonymous
Not applicable

Happy Hanukkah K   🎉🍾🎊🎈 no bacon involed.  

Message 123 of 7,269
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Felony_Phil wrote:
Georgia ain't got no problem beating Alabama... but those Refs just aren't having of it 😂🤣😂🤣

LOL...the refs called that fake punt on fourth-and-11 at midfield?

Message 124 of 7,269
shoegal
Valued Contributor

@tcbofade wrote:

Gooooooooood morning boys and girls from the newest member of the 700 club!!!!!

EX Fico 8 now at 709!!!!!

Congrats Tcbo! I can’t wait to get there.

Message 125 of 7,269
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Today was a decent day. Took the toddler to the park, and she wore herself out. We had to get creative keeping her awake on the way home. She went down like a ton of bricks for her nap and slept a solid two hours. We woke her up, and her playdate came to our house, which worked out well. Again, she wore herself out and went to bed without a peep. I've got to call the pediatrician tomorrow. The toddler has a weepy ear, so needs some drop antibiotics (this is how the ear tubes were supposed to help her and they have) and the little one is sounding a too congested for me. I want to doc to hear her lungs and make sure it isn't turning upper respiratory on us. She's fine otherwise, so far. My mom *asked* for me to come over tomorrow. She wants to go to lunch either before after the little ones appointment. I have a feeling we are going to go to The cheesecake factory. Because. 😃

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 126 of 7,269
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

And congratulations, Taco!! 🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 127 of 7,269
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Guess who just flew from IAH-CLT-IAH all in one day because a client forgot to overnight paperwork that has to be turned in tomorrow morning over here?

Needless to say said client is getting billed for that.

Message 128 of 7,269
Anonymous
Not applicable

oh my miesterbro 😱... the bills?!

and LOL at the little package fox put together when tom brady hit 1000 yards..

and green bay oh my..
Message 129 of 7,269
Anonymous
Not applicable

@kilroy8 wrote:

@Revelate wrote:

@K-in-Boston wrote:

@CreditCuriosity if you give me a bowl, I won't tell anyone you stopped it early.  I'm starving!

Decided that Veruca and Mike Teevee would get their gifts early today since I didn't want to deal with barely having Veruca's gift set up by bedtime.  Now we have a miniature version of this jumping around in our living room playing PlayStation VR:

psvrmain.jpg

*sigh* At least I got a great deal on it.  Is it wrong that I really want to try out Creed: Rise To Glory that came with it?

Almost time for latkes!

Actually I got a chance to try out an Occulus at Riot: I thought damned long and hard for me about simply dumping the office and building a VR room; I still think it's going to be one of the next big things so I can't fault you at all on that.

Don't they, like, run into shi .. stuff? Could be fatal.

I almost knocked myself out trying to dodge a truck. Translation: Hit head on mantle while playing the game. 😂

Message 130 of 7,269
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.