Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - December 2018

tag
kilroy8
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Garden Club - December 2018

I think it's more like leveling up Blocking in Skyrim. Just let them keep beating on your shield until it levels up.

Message 2681 of 7,269
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@Adkins wrote:

Meh. Traffic is getting to stupid levels. I'm currently waiting to pick up the toddler. There wasn't enough parking to go to her holiday shindig today, but there will be others in the future. 

How's my eBFF @Remedios today? 

Childless till Sunday, I'm ok with that, The Universe owed me one.  

Other than that, my couch has the gravity of a neutron star...the escape is possible but I do not have enough energy for it 

You? 

Message 2682 of 7,269
MakingProgress
Senior Contributor

@bizarrocreditworld wrote:

OK folks, a little background before I start this discussion. I'm a 52 year old man with no kids.

With that in mind, why am I so excited about Boomerang.com offering a streaming service that has Warner Brothers and Hanna-Barbera classics for $40 a year?  This includes Flintstones, Jetsons, Scooby-Doo (I might be the only person on the planet who is not a fan), etc.

Because you want to relive your childhood. 

FICO 8 Starting Score

Current Scores

Garden Goal is All Reports Clean – Achieved 11/26/20
Message 2683 of 7,269
expatCanuck
Super Contributor

I was always hoping that one of the meddlesome kids would buy it.

2023 Goal: save 3 months' net income

Starting FICO8: 666 (give or take a FICO)
[ Last INQ 12-Feb-2024 ]
EQ8415 INQ (Auto, CC, HELOC, 2 mort)7y2m
EX8125 INQ (2 CC, 2 mort, HELoan)6y11m
TU8294 INQ (3 CC, 1 mort)6y6m
5/243/12AoYA 0m | AoOA 23y6m~3%
Message 2684 of 7,269
Anonymous
Not applicable

@expatCanuck wrote:

Amazon's new layout sucks.

Time to check on my arabiatta sauce.

Why is your sauce so angry? Doesn’t it know it’s FRIDAY🎉

Message 2685 of 7,269
expatCanuck
Super Contributor

Indeed.  And there's plenty in the (wine) fridge to cool things down.

2023 Goal: save 3 months' net income

Starting FICO8: 666 (give or take a FICO)
[ Last INQ 12-Feb-2024 ]
EQ8415 INQ (Auto, CC, HELOC, 2 mort)7y2m
EX8125 INQ (2 CC, 2 mort, HELoan)6y11m
TU8294 INQ (3 CC, 1 mort)6y6m
5/243/12AoYA 0m | AoOA 23y6m~3%
Message 2686 of 7,269
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm late to the Samsung game but you guys convinced me to get one of their phones, so today I got a Samsung Note 9 as a birthday gift to myself.  This phone might be too much for me though Smiley Happy 

I've already run in to a roadblock.  I'm using Samsung Smart Switch to move my data from my LG V30 to the Note 9; it seems to be working albeit slowly even though I'm using the USB cable.  But I've run into a roadblock; when I attempted to create a Samsung account using my Gmail address. I keep getting an error messsage that states "An account already created with that address."  I don't recall ever creating a Samsung account before so I'm stumped; anyone has any ideas how to work around this without having to create a new Gmail address?

Message 2687 of 7,269
MakingProgress
Senior Contributor

@Adkins wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

@K-in-Boston wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

If moods were Ficos, I'd be a solid 301 on all three, in Needy range.  

<eHug>  Smiley Sad

Thank you Smiley Happy

Gin! 

And juice. Laid back, with my mind on my credit and my credit on my mind. 🎶

LOL!   So many great memories with that one... good times!  Smiley Very Happy 

Just don't mention how many years ago it's been since that came out... ugh. grandpa.gif

1993. I was freshman in highschool. 😑

Now I'm really feeling old.

Ha! Were you going to your 10 year reunion that year?? 😛

I was.

FICO 8 Starting Score

Current Scores

Garden Goal is All Reports Clean – Achieved 11/26/20
Message 2688 of 7,269
Anonymous
Not applicable

@kilroy8 wrote:

I think it's more like leveling up Blocking in Skyrim. Just let them keep beating on your shield until it levels up.

Its so nice to see someone mention something you were deeply into, I spent so much time in that title. 

Message 2689 of 7,269
kilroy8
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm late to the Samsung game but you guys convinced me to get one of their phones, so today I got a Samsung Note 9 as a birthday gift to myself.  This phone might be too much for me though Smiley Happy 

I've already run in to a roadblock.  I'm using Samsung Smart Switch to move my data from my LG V30 to the Note 9; it seems to be working albeit slowly even though I'm using the USB cable.  But I've run into a roadblock; when I attempted to create a Samsung account using my Gmail address. I keep getting an error messsage that states "An account already created with that address."  I don't recall ever creating a Samsung account before so I'm stumped; anyone has any ideas how to work around this without having to create a new Gmail address?

Contact Samsung support and get them to reset the password on the account. Then use it to log in. 

Message 2690 of 7,269
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.