cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - December 2018

Mega Contributor

Re: Garden Club - December 2018

Checking in for Dec! Gardening strong!
Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 61 of 2,686
Established Contributor

Re: Garden Club - December 2018

I just poked a Synchrony 🐻 and went from $2900 to $8000....
Will that upgrade me to a Visa Signature Card?

Glad to finally be home.... today was CRAZY! I have 4 orientations scheduled for next week with over 20 in each!
And on Tuesday i'm teaching a forklift certification course because the dude that does it is on vacation....no office attire that day!
You can take the girl out of the warehouse, but you can't take the warehouse out of the girl... nice try fancy ivory towers, nice try.
Message 62 of 2,686
Established Contributor

Re: Garden Club - December 2018


@bluntco wrote:
I just poked a Synchrony 🐻 and went from $2900 to $8000....
Will that upgrade me to a Visa Signature Card?

Glad to finally be home.... today was CRAZY! I have 4 orientations scheduled for next week with over 20 in each!
And on Tuesday i'm teaching a forklift certification course because the dude that does it is on vacation....no office attire that day!
You can take the girl out of the warehouse, but you can't take the warehouse out of the girl... nice try fancy ivory towers, nice try.

Awwww...Synchrony gave you a nice 🐻 hug! Congrats!

Garden Club Member since 11/26/2018
Message 63 of 2,686
Senior Contributor

Re: Garden Club - December 2018

movie recommendation:
the possession of hannah grace

bf thought it was lame but i thought it was pretty good. it WAS a few steps down from any movie in the Conjouring universe in terms of "scary" but still enjoyable

i mean bfs lucky i even watch these movies with him as i used to only be able to barely handle paranormal activity 😂
| Discover $11,500 - Capital One $4,500 - Care Credit $7,000 - Lowe's $5000 - Honda Financial Lease - Ch 7 BK 12/2013 - First Time Home Buyer!! Close 8/21/18 |
Message 64 of 2,686
Moderator

Re: Garden Club - December 2018

Just in case anyone really wanted to rack up the statement credits with the Amex harryanddavid.com offer, it's important to read the fine print:

 

Screen Shot 2018-12-01 at 9.05.21 PM.png

So just remember, if you spend one hundred trillion dollars or more with them before the end of the year, you won't get the full 10% back.  Smiley Frustrated


Message 65 of 2,686
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Re: Garden Club - December 2018

One last redaction for 2018 and I'm pretty happy with the results. Now to garden til next year unless temptation leads me away again.

FICO 08 Scores (Nov-18): TU 783, EQ 791, EX 771

Message 66 of 2,686
Super Contributor

Re: Garden Club - December 2018


@K-in-Boston wrote:

Just in case anyone really wanted to rack up the statement credits with the Amex harryanddavid.com offer, it's important to read the fine print:

 

Screen Shot 2018-12-01 at 9.05.21 PM.png

So just remember, if you spend one hundred trillion dollars or more with them before the end of the year, you won't get the full 10% back.  Smiley Frustrated


I won't???

 

well, that changes my Christmas shopping plans...humph.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...



Message 67 of 2,686
Super Contributor

Re: Garden Club - December 2018


@simplynoir wrote:

One last redaction for 2018 and I'm pretty happy with the results. Now to garden til next year unless temptation leads me away again.


AW!  I think I'm good for 2018, fabulous offer not withstanding... I'll need to do some work outside of the garden fence in January tho. 

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...



Message 68 of 2,686
Super Contributor

Re: Garden Club - December 2018

Job B was stupid today.  Plenty of dollars, no one willing to show up and work....

 

...makes for a frustrating day...

 

 

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...



Message 69 of 2,686
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Re: Garden Club - December 2018


@tcbofade wrote:

@simplynoir wrote:

One last redaction for 2018 and I'm pretty happy with the results. Now to garden til next year unless temptation leads me away again.


AW!  I think I'm good for 2018, fabulous offer not withstanding... I'll need to do some work outside of the garden fence in January tho. 


From reading recent posts from others you're not the only one waiting for next year to peak outside.

FICO 08 Scores (Nov-18): TU 783, EQ 791, EX 771

Message 70 of 2,686