cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - December 2018

Valued Contributor

Re: Garden Club - December 2018

 

 

coffee.gif

 

Good Morning! Time to get up and at 'em!

Message 761 of 2,694
Super Contributor

Re: Garden Club - December 2018


@RicHowe wrote:

 

 

coffee.gif

 

Good Morning! Time to get up and at 'em!


Nope. Nope. Nope.

 

It's cold outside.  Go back to bed.  Smiley Tongue

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...



Message 762 of 2,694
Valued Contributor

Re: Garden Club - December 2018

Got front row tiks to see Brian Setzer Orchestra Christmas Show tonight at the Hard Rock Live Orlando38578-image_596f76c3981a5.jpg

 

 

 

Message 763 of 2,694
Moderator

Re: Garden Club - December 2018


@Remedios wrote:

You used exclamation point on me 😥🐼

 

 

Does Ebay sell attorney services? 


Most expensive exclamation point ever.  In making it up to you, our next eVacation is to Munich.  Heart

Please choose one so that it will be ready for you:

7series.png


Message 764 of 2,694
Valued Contributor

Re: Garden Club - December 2018

My gripe with Amazons tablets is the whole lack of Google Playstore.. yes it can "usually" be sideloaded in but its not for the average user and the Amazon store is lacking in apps esp ones that folks expect on Android...  Samsung has been slow to nonexistant to upgrade Android... I wanted a new tablet but this has kinda stopped me.. ended up going with a convertable chromebook but still would rather have a more portable go-to device thats bigger than a phone/phablet where i can actually have an enjoyable browsing experience and not just rely on Az's crappy browser and my dislike of Touchwiz.... 

 

Im mixed on Apples Tablets.. they are nice but not high on the bang for buck... But with Worst Buys deals.. it is a bit tempting.. I dont like Face ID...  I miss the Nexus 7 and similar Google Tablets but google does not really support my med devices like Healthkit does...

 

-J

Message 765 of 2,694
Valued Contributor

Re: Garden Club - December 2018


@sasha123 wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

@sasha123 wrote:
ok so.. i just got a call from a place that last called me on 11/28 and i had basically written them off

they are a big auto group that sells audi, bmw, infiniti, lexus.. you know cars that only K and Saleen can afford 😂...
and also right down the street from me

so now i have an interview for appointment coordinator at 230 tomoro! i mean 2 in one day! 😱

And that's how it's done!

 

johnstewart.gif

 

It sounds like you might find yourself in a position of having to make a decision!  Smiley Surprised

(Which is a very nice position to be in!)  Smiley Very Happy


no! 😱... and yet how does that work on unemployment?! your not supposed to turn down ANY offer made to you! 

what if the first offer is lower? they could report that i turned it down?

 

yes i overthink every.thing... but THIS is uncleb's fault! 👎🏻


I have never heard of an employer reporting to unemployment that an offer was turned down.   You can also accept the first offer and if you get a better one simply tell the first employer you got a better offer.  They might even counteroffer if they really want you. 


FICO 8 Starting Score

Current Scores





Message 766 of 2,694
Community Leader
Valued Contributor

Re: Garden Club - December 2018


@K-in-Boston wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

You used exclamation point on me 😥🐼

 

 

Does Ebay sell attorney services? 


Most expensive exclamation point ever.  In making it up to you, our next eVacation is to Munich.  Heart

Please choose one so that it will be ready for you:

7series.png


I'll let it slide this time because I hate choices 

Message 767 of 2,694
Community Leader
Valued Contributor

Re: Garden Club - December 2018

It's time for Chase's monthly troll call

 

Screenshot_20181207-081530_Gmail.jpg

Message 768 of 2,694
Valued Contributor

Re: Garden Club - December 2018


@JAG73 wrote:

I’m looking for a good caramel liqueur, but all I can find is salted caramel. I don’t want the salt, I just want the caramel 😭

Why???


That's because salted caramel is the IN thing right now.   Just so we are on the same page, it is pronounced car-mel, not care - a - mel


FICO 8 Starting Score

Current Scores





Message 769 of 2,694
Senior Contributor

Re: Garden Club - December 2018


@MakingProgress wrote:

@sasha123 wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

@sasha123 wrote:
ok so.. i just got a call from a place that last called me on 11/28 and i had basically written them off

they are a big auto group that sells audi, bmw, infiniti, lexus.. you know cars that only K and Saleen can afford 😂...
and also right down the street from me

so now i have an interview for appointment coordinator at 230 tomoro! i mean 2 in one day! 😱

And that's how it's done!

 

johnstewart.gif

 

It sounds like you might find yourself in a position of having to make a decision!  Smiley Surprised

(Which is a very nice position to be in!)  Smiley Very Happy


no! 😱... and yet how does that work on unemployment?! your not supposed to turn down ANY offer made to you! 

what if the first offer is lower? they could report that i turned it down?

 

yes i overthink every.thing... but THIS is uncleb's fault! 👎🏻


I have never heard of an employer reporting to unemployment that an offer was turned down.   You can also accept the first offer and if you get a better one simply tell the first employer you got a better offer.  They might even counteroffer if they really want you. 


ok thanks!

| Discover $11,500 - Capital One $4,500 - Care Credit $7,000 - Lowe's $5000 - Honda Financial Lease - Ch 7 BK 12/2013 - First Time Home Buyer!! Close 8/21/18 |
Message 770 of 2,694