cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - December 2019

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure

Re: Garden Club - December 2019

@ZoomZoom557 wrote:
In Related News: UPS has notified me of an overnight package from Fargo, ND. Wonder what that could be...

Image result for things that make you go hmmm

Message 531 of 3,998

@Saleen099 wrote:

@K-in-Boston wrote:

I'm still way behind, but catching up slowly.  Hope to be in real time with the rest of you before the night is through.  I just reminded myself that Delta Reserve statement closes tonight, so hopefully that $29,999 issue with statements closing a day early last month will be rectified and I'll be moving on up to Delta Platinum Medallion before this week is through.  Fingers crossed!

@K-in-Boston  Did you spend $29K last month? 

Fortunately, much less.  I've used Delta Reserve for the Mileage Boost feature, which gives you a bonus 15k SkyMiles along with 15k MQMs toward status.  The card only really gets spend when it's not going to earn better rewards elsewhere but I had it planned out to hit $30k of annual spend on that card when my 02 NOV statement closed.  For the first time that I can recall, Amex decided that all of my statements would close a day early on 01 NOV.  I would have been comfortably over the mark otherwise as I had pending charges.  I actually DID hit the mark but it got offset by a $3 credit for a Lowe's Amex Offer.  LOL

Screen Shot 2019-11-03 at 10.06.12 AM.png

Lucky me.

Message 532 of 3,998
Super Contributor

@ZoomZoom557 wrote:
In Related News: UPS has notified me of an overnight package from Fargo, ND. Wonder what that could be...

Snow, from a high altitude. 🏔️

Message 533 of 3,998
Highlighted
Super Contributor

@kilroy8 wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

@simplynoir wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

@Brian_Earl_Spilner wrote:

I have reached the private message limit. ~ Brian Earl Spilner

I thought they finally fixed that bug?!?!?

Nah, I think they're aware of it though but no timetable on a possible fix to that and several other things

Urgh. 👎👎

^^^^^^^^^^^^^   Quality post.

Only the best for this forum! 

Message 534 of 3,998
Senior Contributor

@expatCanuck wrote:

@coldfusion wrote:

@K-in-Boston wrote:

@coldfusion wrote:

@Remedios wrote:
It's almost time for Olive Garden. I'm not exactly desperate, but pretty close.

Also, I'm pretty sure I forgot to eat yesterday
You know you hate something when you haven't eaten in close to 43 hrs, and you're still going ewwww

I'm having a hard time trying to imagine something there you might eat.

Maybe they'll serve you a plate of meatballs.  At least there would be a few shards of cow in there somewhere.

I'm hoping to find out over the next few hours of catching up, but I usually go with the plain fettuccine alfredo, salad, and breadsticks, and it's perfectly acceptable.  Not the best Italian meal to be found, but it's at least on-par with boiling some Barilla pasta at home and pouring a jar of alfredo sauce on.

There was a small group of us that used to go every once in a while to the one just off I-95 in S. Attleboro for lunch.  No way could it compare with what you can get around Federal Hill but parking was certainly a lot less of a hassle.

I do miss the North End.

It's slowly gentrifying but there are still lots of great places to eat on Hanover St.

(8/2019)
FICO 8 (EX) 793 (TU) 808 (EQ) 794
FICO 9 (EX) 822 (TU) 827 (EQ) 844

$800K+ club
Message 535 of 3,998

@K-in-Boston wrote:

@simplynoir wrote:

Why do people like living north? Not feeling this cold and snow here...

I don't like heat.  You can always put more clothes on.

Image result for can i get an amen squirrel

Message 536 of 3,998
Super Contributor

And caught up. I need to get clean, then head to the side job before work. I don't wanna. 

Message 537 of 3,998
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

@Adkins wrote:

@ZoomZoom557 wrote:

Snow, from a high altitude. 🏔️

I'm reserving this reply for future use.

FICO 8 Scores (11/11/19) | Equifax: 779 | TransUnion: 759 | Experian: 753 | Goal: CSR. I'll get you my pretty!
Gardening Since: 11/21/19 | Want cool stuff in your siggy? Visit http://mfgarden.club for more details.
Message 538 of 3,998
Super Contributor

(the side job, not the get clean part.)

Message 539 of 3,998
Super Contributor

Forum is glitching for me, and it looks slightly different. And a different font for me as I type.

Message 540 of 3,998
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.