Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - December 2019

tag
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: Garden Club - December 2019

@Anonymous wrote:
In Related News: UPS has notified me of an overnight package from Fargo, ND. Wonder what that could be...

Image result for things that make you go hmmm

Message 531 of 9,604
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

@Saleen099 wrote:

@K-in-Boston wrote:

I'm still way behind, but catching up slowly.  Hope to be in real time with the rest of you before the night is through.  I just reminded myself that Delta Reserve statement closes tonight, so hopefully that $29,999 issue with statements closing a day early last month will be rectified and I'll be moving on up to Delta Platinum Medallion before this week is through.  Fingers crossed!

@K-in-Boston  Did you spend $29K last month? 

Fortunately, much less.  I've used Delta Reserve for the Mileage Boost feature, which gives you a bonus 15k SkyMiles along with 15k MQMs toward status.  The card only really gets spend when it's not going to earn better rewards elsewhere but I had it planned out to hit $30k of annual spend on that card when my 02 NOV statement closed.  For the first time that I can recall, Amex decided that all of my statements would close a day early on 01 NOV.  I would have been comfortably over the mark otherwise as I had pending charges.  I actually DID hit the mark but it got offset by a $3 credit for a Lowe's Amex Offer.  LOL

Screen Shot 2019-11-03 at 10.06.12 AM.png

Lucky me.

Message 532 of 9,604
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
In Related News: UPS has notified me of an overnight package from Fargo, ND. Wonder what that could be...

Snow, from a high altitude. 🏔️

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 533 of 9,604
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@kilroy8 wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

@simplynoir wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

@Brian_Earl_Spilner wrote:

I have reached the private message limit. ~ Brian Earl Spilner

I thought they finally fixed that bug?!?!?

Nah, I think they're aware of it though but no timetable on a possible fix to that and several other things

Urgh. 👎👎

^^^^^^^^^^^^^   Quality post.

Only the best for this forum! 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 534 of 9,604
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@expatCanuck wrote:

@coldfusion wrote:

@K-in-Boston wrote:

@coldfusion wrote:

@Remedios wrote:
It's almost time for Olive Garden. I'm not exactly desperate, but pretty close.

Also, I'm pretty sure I forgot to eat yesterday
You know you hate something when you haven't eaten in close to 43 hrs, and you're still going ewwww

I'm having a hard time trying to imagine something there you might eat.

Maybe they'll serve you a plate of meatballs.  At least there would be a few shards of cow in there somewhere.

I'm hoping to find out over the next few hours of catching up, but I usually go with the plain fettuccine alfredo, salad, and breadsticks, and it's perfectly acceptable.  Not the best Italian meal to be found, but it's at least on-par with boiling some Barilla pasta at home and pouring a jar of alfredo sauce on.

There was a small group of us that used to go every once in a while to the one just off I-95 in S. Attleboro for lunch.  No way could it compare with what you can get around Federal Hill but parking was certainly a lot less of a hassle.

I do miss the North End.

It's slowly gentrifying but there are still lots of great places to eat on Hanover St.

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 535 of 9,604
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@K-in-Boston wrote:

@simplynoir wrote:

Why do people like living north? Not feeling this cold and snow here...

I don't like heat.  You can always put more clothes on.

Image result for can i get an amen squirrel

Message 536 of 9,604
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

And caught up. I need to get clean, then head to the side job before work. I don't wanna. 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 537 of 9,604
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Adkins wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Snow, from a high altitude. 🏔️

I'm reserving this reply for future use.

Message 538 of 9,604
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

(the side job, not the get clean part.)

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 539 of 9,604
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Forum is glitching for me, and it looks slightly different. And a different font for me as I type.

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 540 of 9,604
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.