Mv350
Valued Contributor

Re: Garden Club - December 2019

@Anonymous wrote:

@calyx wrote:

@kilroy8 wrote:

@Mv350 wrote:

Good morning peeps

Adkins, I go through the same things, minus the childrens. I miss meals out of just being busy. 

I am growing increasingly frustrated with my project. We have to use 4 different ways to approximate the area of the cube root of e^x from -1 to 1. I was able to use 2 methods successfully. But when using the Maclaurin polynomial series, I want to light my book/notes/computer on fire. 

Does anyone have a solution to getting a dog's nails trimmed, for a dog that is very adamant about that not happening?

Muzzles and burly vet.

My dogs hate nail trims, but with a 2 people and a whole lotta peanut butter it gets done (eventually, with many towels going into the wash later).
This is a new thing for me - my old dog would just sit there and let me dremel her nails - I don't know what I'm going to do about these two, because I want to get back to dremeling.

Pretty sure I can get one of them to eventually agree with it... but the other one just might end up being a groomer's problem.

How would you feel if a giant wanted to dremel *your* nails?

That's what I've been saying! I have 2 dogs, 12.5 lbs combined weight. The smallest of people are still HUGE to these puppies.

Message 2232 of 9,604
Mv350
Valued Contributor

@Adkins wrote:

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@Mv350 wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

I wonder how many pages people are going to have to read of me just posting replies and various thoughts? 

Many

I wrote quality posts. 😀

Top Tier 

Message 2233 of 9,604
Mv350
Valued Contributor

@expatCanuck wrote:
I'm thinking ramen.

I'm always thinking ramen. Top Ramen, or Ajisen Smiley Happy

Message 2234 of 9,604
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Mv350 wrote:

@expatCanuck wrote:
I'm thinking ramen.

Things to ponder at 4am in the morning... There is a Top Ramen... Would you try "Bottom Ramen"? I mean, do you think it would be marketable? What kind of flavors would they have?

You can find Top Ramen on the bottom shelf oftentimes... Knowing supermarkets, they'd put Bottom Ramen on the top shelf!

WHEEE!!!!

Message 2235 of 9,604
Mv350
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Mv350 wrote:

@expatCanuck wrote:
I'm thinking ramen.

Things to ponder at 4am in the morning... There is a Top Ramen... Would you try "Bottom Ramen"? I mean, do you think it would be marketable? What kind of flavors would they have?

You can find Top Ramen on the bottom shelf oftentimes... Knowing supermarkets, they'd put Bottom Ramen on the top shelf!

WHEEE!!!!

Very punny, thank you for that!

Message 2236 of 9,604
tcbofade
Super Contributor

Good morning boys and girls.  Happy Sunday!

No credit news for me.  Sitting here quietly behaving myself.  

Thus far.

Hope that you're all off to a good start!

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 2237 of 9,604
Mv350
Valued Contributor

Good morning!

Such a quiet night, more Curb your enthusiasm than one should probably consume in a week.

👋
Message 2238 of 9,604
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

I got some actual sleep last night. Crashed out and didn't even realize it til I woke up lol

Weird thing is ever since getting back home yesterday morning I've been constantly hungry. So much food eaten yesterday I was probably an animal readying to hibernate for the winter. Whatever the case is I'll take it

Should be another busy-ish day so have a good Sunday everyone!

Message 2239 of 9,604
tcbofade
Super Contributor

...that feeling when you prepare yourself for an HP CLI request... and then you get the CLI with NO HP. 

Smiley Very Happy

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 2240 of 9,604
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.