cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - December 2019

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure

Re: Garden Club - December 2019

@ZoomZoom557 wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

@ZoomZoom557 wrote:

@M_Smart007 wrote:

15 years of Pure Torture!!!! and still going strong!! .. @coldfusion  would know what this is used for!!

and no its not my daily driver. Loaded with tons of 2-way radio programming software.

I dunno about CF, but Zoom knows what's up.  If that's as loaded as I think it is, I'd sell a kidney for a disk image.

Somewhere in all my stuff that's been in storage forever I'm fairly sure I have a Dell image for both Vista and XP. 

If I ever come across them they're yours (no kidney required) but don't hold your breath... it might be a while. Smiley Frustrated

Oh, I don't care about the system and the OS, I want the radio software.

Ah, gotcha... yeah, I can't help with that.  Smiley Sad

The most exciting thing I have on my old laptop is a fully functional AutoCAD (2006, I think).

Message 781 of 3,998
Established Contributor

@Saeren wrote:

@AlchemysMom wrote:

Happy December All

new here. .. and I honestly don't think I can pull it off. =D

Rebuilding but really more interested in increasing my CL across my current cards and any new ones that may pop up Smiley Happy

I'd like a seedling please. ... and I will see how long I am able to refrain.

I used to be sooooo good at saying no to the offers.

<3

Welcome!

I find for the first month or so of gardening, it's important to avoid the credit card forums. Definitely avoid approvals at least. 

That's solid advice. The FOMO is real. I think Chase 5/24 really helps me not open cards. That and meeting organic MSR is tough. lol

Message 782 of 3,998
Established Member

As I munch on some carrot cake =)

Thanks for the scoop Smiley Wink

Message 783 of 3,998
Senior Contributor

@M_Smart007 wrote:

15 years of Pure Torture!!!! and still going strong!! .. @coldfusion  would know what this is used for!!

and no its not my daily driver. Loaded with tons of 2-way radio programming software.

I might have 100 tabs open and not mind... but all of those desktop icons make me twitchy.

EQ: 798 | EX: 774 | TU: 771 | Accounts: 1/6 4/12 8/24
Message 784 of 3,998
Established Contributor

@Saeren wrote:

@randomguy1 wrote:

I have an AMVA+ panel (HP Omen 35").

Work lappy is a HP Elitebook 745. Laptop\OS of choice is MacOS but I haven't bought a Macbook in years although would if I did not have a work laptop. Just don't want to spend the money.

I would love to have that Omen lol. 

I was super tempted to buy this guy with the Black Friday sale... https://www.dell.com/en-us/shop/alienware-34-curved-gaming-monitor-aw3418dw/apd/210-amsv/monitors-mo...

I came to my senses and closed the tab though. 

Woot via Amazon had a refurb Omen for $574 after tax and shipping. I believe ebates was at 4%.

More than I wanted to spend even but I have to RDP into different VDIs so screen space increases productivity.

Message 785 of 3,998
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

@UncleB wrote:

The most exciting thing I have on my old laptop is a fully functional AutoCAD (2006, I think).

Lol.  It's all good.  I've a full license for the Autodesk AEC Collection so we're good on that front.

FICO 8 Scores (11/11/19) | Equifax: 779 | TransUnion: 759 | Experian: 753 | Goal: CSR. I'll get you my pretty!
Gardening Since: 11/21/19 | Want cool stuff in your siggy? Visit http://mfgarden.club for more details.
Message 786 of 3,998
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@AlchemysMom wrote:

A drink for me @simplynoir?!?

Why, thank you!  (:

I'm happy to be here Heart

As long as I get one, too. Been a long day over here Smiley LOL

Message 787 of 3,998
Established Member

Thanks!!! 

Funy because I logged in today in search of info on reconsideration lines with the intention of calling in reference to each of the denials I've received.

How did I end up here?!?

Smiley Very Happy

The way I see it. ... if I can hold off for at least two weeks I'll be happy. .. think Im at 22 inq now.

(-_-)

@Saeren wrote:

Welcome!

I find for the first month or so of gardening, it's important to avoid the credit card forums. Definitely avoid approvals at least. 

Message 788 of 3,998
Senior Contributor

Welcome @AlchemysMom !

EQ: 798 | EX: 774 | TU: 771 | Accounts: 1/6 4/12 8/24
Message 789 of 3,998
Senior Contributor

@simplynoir wrote:

@AlchemysMom wrote:

A drink for me @simplynoir?!?

Why, thank you!  (:

I'm happy to be here Heart

As long as I get one, too. Been a long day over here Smiley LOL

The sad part is that it isn't over yet either. 

(8/2019)
FICO 8 (EX) 793 (TU) 808 (EQ) 794
FICO 9 (EX) 822 (TU) 827 (EQ) 844

$800K+ club
Message 790 of 3,998
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.