M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: Garden Club - December 2020

dreaming.gif

Message 51 of 2,266
macinjosh
Senior Contributor

Happy December. Hope all is well with everyone. I'm doing well. I'm going back to bed. Good night.

Samsung Financing TD Bank $3,200

Message 52 of 2,266
macinjosh
Senior Contributor

Also just got this from PenFed for my PCR. I'll see if I can. That translates to $70 total for the full $1,000. $20 as 2% cashback from the purchase of $1,000 and the bonus. I like that.

Screen Shot 2020-12-01 at 3.09.55 AM.jpg

Samsung Financing TD Bank $3,200

Message 53 of 2,266
Anonymous
Not applicable

oh hey happy december

Message 54 of 2,266
joltdude
Senior Contributor

Cant sleep.. so im up...

Only one more month of this year.....

-J

Message 55 of 2,266
bizarrocreditworld
Valued Contributor

Hello everyone,

Checking in for December. I hope everyone is doing well.

I've been getting a lot of "spend $X, get $Y back" emails on my cards the last week or two. The funny thing is that I have no desire to spend any more money on the holidays I've already wrapped up my shopping (yes, that includes the stuff my wife wanted that I mentioned last week) and don't really want anything for myself. My wife and I decided that since we won't be spending the holidays in a 5-star hotel as planned (due to the virus, of course), we will donate that money to some very worthy causes. There are a couple we already support and we will add a few more for this season. 

Anyway, I have no desire for a new credit card, so I'm just biding my time until the next spade in February. 

No credit news is good credit news!
Message 56 of 2,266
kilroy8
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@EdMan63 wrote:

Happy Holidays all,

Well I got a surprise this morning. Last week my Ex dropped 3 points unexpectedly. No big deal but this morning when I did my monthly 3 bureau pull it had gone up 18 points, TU +15 and EQ +9. I'm happy. Not applying for anything but happy nonetheless. I wish everyone a happy holiday season and most importantly stay safe. 

You can almost taste those 850s. Too bad you don't get a T-shirt or something for it.

Message 57 of 2,266
kilroy8
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Happy December.

I know this will upset tacofade, but I detest January.

I'll get my silver later this month, so I got that going for me.

Other than that, just trying to avoid being part of the Covid statistics curve. Thing is going straight up around here.

Message 58 of 2,266
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@tcbofade wrote:

Good morning boys and girls.  Happy Tuesday!

Happy 2:27 @Remedios !   ...and I'm just in front of you.  I'll be one year in the garden on the 21st.  Smiley Happy

No credit news.  Yet.  

Still waiting on a few statements to cut, and I've got one more big payment to make...  that one will update on the 18th.  As mentioned, I'll hit a Platinum spade on the 21st, and get an updated EQ5 score from DCU somewhere around Christmas Day.

Here's hoping that comes in over 740!

Hope that you're all off to a good start!

Bro, who would have thought we would be Garden's good kids ..😂

Message 59 of 2,266
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@coldfusion wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

@tcbofade wrote:

Good morning boys and girls.  Happy Tuesday!

Happy 2:27 @Remedios !   ...and I'm just in front of you.  I'll be one year in the garden on the 21st.  Smiley Happy

No credit news.  Yet.  

Still waiting on a few statements to cut, and I've got one more big payment to make...  that one will update on the 18th.  As mentioned, I'll hit a Platinum spade on the 21st, and get an updated EQ5 score from DCU somewhere around Christmas Day.

Here's hoping that comes in over 740!

Hope that you're all off to a good start!

Happy 2:15 

Go back to bed. Your coffee will still be waiting for you when you get up. 🤗

Novelty Coffee Mug Blue Ceramic Heavy Cup Starter Fluid Go ...

Good morning everyone.

I'll hook it up with car battery. I'm currently somewhere between carrot and cabbage in terms of cognition

Morning 🤗

Message 60 of 2,266
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.