Did you mean: 

Garden Club - December 2020

tag
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Re: Garden Club - December 2020

@bizarrocreditworld wrote:

Hello everyone,

Checking in for December. I hope everyone is doing well.

I've been getting a lot of "spend $X, get $Y back" emails on my cards the last week or two. The funny thing is that I have no desire to spend any more money on the holidays I've already wrapped up my shopping (yes, that includes the stuff my wife wanted that I mentioned last week) and don't really want anything for myself. My wife and I decided that since we won't be spending the holidays in a 5-star hotel as planned (due to the virus, of course), we will donate that money to some very worthy causes. There are a couple we already support and we will add a few more for this season. 

Anyway, I have no desire for a new credit card, so I'm just biding my time until the next spade in February. 

That's a lovely thing that y'all are doing! 💜

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 81 of 2,266
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@Remedios wrote:

@tcbofade wrote:

Good morning boys and girls.  Happy Tuesday!

Happy 2:27 @Remedios !   ...and I'm just in front of you.  I'll be one year in the garden on the 21st.  Smiley Happy

No credit news.  Yet.  

Still waiting on a few statements to cut, and I've got one more big payment to make...  that one will update on the 18th.  As mentioned, I'll hit a Platinum spade on the 21st, and get an updated EQ5 score from DCU somewhere around Christmas Day.

Here's hoping that comes in over 740!

Hope that you're all off to a good start!

Bro, who would have thought we would be Garden's good kids ..😂

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jne9t8sHpUc

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 82 of 2,266
EdMan63
Established Contributor

@kilroy8 wrote:

@EdMan63 wrote:

Happy Holidays all,

Well I got a surprise this morning. Last week my Ex dropped 3 points unexpectedly. No big deal but this morning when I did my monthly 3 bureau pull it had gone up 18 points, TU +15 and EQ +9. I'm happy. Not applying for anything but happy nonetheless. I wish everyone a happy holiday season and most importantly stay safe. 

You can almost taste those 850s. Too bad you don't get a T-shirt or something for it.

I had it once a year ago or so. The only one who really knows about it is you. It feels good but ultimately the minute you use it for something its gone so...... But it is a feeling of pride. 

Message 83 of 2,266
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@SEAlifer wrote:

Good morning!

Morning, @SEAlifer!

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 84 of 2,266
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

My shiny new double cash arrived in the mail today. I wasn't expecting it so soon. (Simplicity replacement.) I need to trek out and pick up food, then I'm coming home to sleep for a (hopefully) solid four hours. My steam/water burn has now decided to blister, which I was hoping I'd avoided. I'm keeping an eye on it, due to how big it is and the location. I already have a scheduled appointment with a doctor next week, so I'll have it checked then if starts looking funky. 

We had our first freeze of the season this morning. 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 85 of 2,266
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

In December Credit News:

Gained +3 EX FICO 8's    ..  WooHooSmileyWave-vi.gif

Have not pulled a 3b to see what EQ and TU done did ... (3b due in 7 day's)

#FinallyExperianMoved!

#IsItJanuary/May yet?

Message 86 of 2,266
1GaDawg85
Valued Contributor

@Adkins wrote:

My shiny new double cash arrived in the mail today. I wasn't expecting it so soon. (Simplicity replacement.) I need to trek out and pick up food, then I'm coming home to sleep for a (hopefully) solid four hours. My steam/water burn has now decided to blister, which I was hoping I'd avoided. I'm keeping an eye on it, due to how big it is and the location. I already have a scheduled appointment with a doctor next week, so I'll have it checked then if starts looking funky. 

We had our first freeze of the season this morning. 

I like it when shiny new things show up in my mailbox. I expect to hold firm in here for another long stretch. Next month, I will be paying off a chunk of my debt which will get my scores boosted up then more focus on growing my AMEX line and possibly changing my CR card into something else as I have a LOT of CB cards now. 

FICO 5 ,4, 2 - 10/2023                            FICO 8 - 10/2023                                   FICO 9 - 10/2023                                   FICO 10 - 10/2023

Message 87 of 2,266
1GaDawg85
Valued Contributor

@M_Smart007 wrote:

In December Credit News:

Gained +3 EX FICO 8's    ..  WooHooSmileyWave-vi.gif

Have not pulled a 3b to see what EQ and TU done did ... (3b due in 7 day's)

#FinallyExperianMoved!

#IsItJanuary/May yet?

Almost January! 

FICO 5 ,4, 2 - 10/2023                            FICO 8 - 10/2023                                   FICO 9 - 10/2023                                   FICO 10 - 10/2023

Message 88 of 2,266
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Heading out, later MFers! 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 89 of 2,266
Buckwheat2U
Regular Contributor

@Remedios wrote:

@simplynoir wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

@simplynoir wrote:

Happy December everyone!

Let's get this month moving along now nice and fast so we can put this year in the rear-view mirror

Bruh, I really wanna know about this witchcraft you pull every month 

I can't rock that pointy black hat like some others can. But do have your favorite familiar - our black cat - that helps a lot. By help I mean he tries to sabotage me by walking on my laptop keyboard

You have an ostrich so see if that is an acceptable substitute

Next month I'm sacrificing a chicken

Store bought, of course 

Speaking of fowl. I shot my first turkey this year. Scared the crap out of everyone in the frozen food section at WalMart.

As of 7/26/2020

Amazon-Prime-Store-Card
Message 90 of 2,266
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.