Garden Club - February 2019

tag
crys12065
Established Contributor

Re: Garden Club - February 2019

@Adkins wrote:

@crys12065 wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

Ikes opens officially in 12 days. I just got a birthday coupon in my email, and it's only good until the end of the month. I was trying to avoid the madness of a new store opening unti March. 

No interest in apping for anything, still. 

I

turn 40 in six days, and I'm cool with that. 😎

When I turned 40 I got a nose ring, tattoo and dyed my hair purple... I am a poster child for midlife crisis Smiley Very Happy  

I've had s tattoo for years (it needs a touch up) at this point. No nose ring (did have a belly button ring but let it close while I was an incubator) 'cause the littles might pull on it. Purple is a great color idea! 

I have a tattoo I got 20 years ago but never got another until my 40th last year.  And yes I love the purple, it's so fun Smiley Happy  But man does it wash out fast!

In the garden until 2020
Message 31 of 8,455
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@Adkins wrote:

The toddler turns three next month. Kids make the time fly by. Seriously. 

And the little one is now five months old. Wheeeeeeeeeee (time, flying by!)

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 32 of 8,455
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

It'll be time to start hitting up the sync luv on the Walmart card at the end of the month. I want it as high as I can get it before stingy capital one takes over!

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 33 of 8,455
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Adkins wrote:

It'll be time to start hitting up the sync luv on the Walmart card at the end of the month. I want it as high as I can get it before stingy capital one takes over!

I don't blame you there... might even be time to make "the call" to CS.

Once it goes to Capital One I suspect the CLIs will come screeching to a halt.  Smiley Frustrated

Message 34 of 8,455
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

I've asked mi Madre for her CPAs phone number. I'm tired of trying to do the taxes and would rather pay someone to deal with them. Plus I worry I might miss something critial. 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 35 of 8,455
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@UncleB wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

I don't blame you there... might even be time to make "the call" to CS.

Once it goes to Capital One I suspect the CLIs will come screeching to a halt.  Smiley Frustrated

Yeah I'm not going to rack up thousands in Wally charges, but the fact easy CLIs might go away is just annoying. 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 36 of 8,455
Brooklyn2018
Valued Contributor

January was slow go'n fa me. Although, I did open a PenFed Shared Secured Savings so, that was cool. Going to allow that HP age 6 mos along with my app in Dec for Cap1. See where my scores are at that time...hopefully be able to hit 600's across all three CB's...? Also, be paying off a Jeff-Capital so I'll finally get this collection off and Verizon report $0. and stop the bleeding already. I'll one collection on EX that drops EE in November. 

Going to open an SSL with PenFed so I need to park $500 in the SSA by at least late March so it's ready for application time in June.

That's the plan

...other than try'n to keep up wit You's Guy'sSmiley Wink

Oh...btw...I'll be out in NM working probably the entire month of FEB(?) sooooo, with reception(being on location in the middle of nowhere) I'll do my best to contributeSmiley Wink

GNC(Good Night Crew)

Enjoyed it!

Goal Score: 600(within a year)**MET MY GOAL** | Goal Score: 700**MET MY GOAL** | Goal score: 800
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

>

I❤️NY
Message 37 of 8,455
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@Brooklyn2018 wrote:

January was slow go'n fa me. Although, I did open a PenFed Shared Secured Savings so, that was cool. Going to allow that HP age 6 mos along with my app in Dec for Cap1. See where my scores are at that time...hopefully be able to hit 600's across all three CB's...? Also, be paying off a Jeff-Capital so I'll finally get this collection off and Verizon report $0. and stop the bleeding already. I'll one collection on EX that drops EE in November. 

Going to open an SSL with PenFed so I need to park $500 in the SSA by at least late March so it's ready for application time in June.

That's the plan

Oh...btw...I'll be out in NM working probably the entire month of FEB(?) sooooo, with reception(being on location in the middle of nowhere) I'll do my best to contributeSmiley Wink

GNC(Good Night Crew)

Enjoyed it!

Night!

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 38 of 8,455
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Brooklyn2018 wrote:

That's the plan

GNC(Good Night Crew)

Enjoyed it!

Sleep well, @Brooklyn2018!   goodnight.gif

Message 39 of 8,455
Anonymous
Not applicable

@K-in-Boston wrote:
RankMonthPosts
1Mar 20149162
2Jan 20198831
3Jan 20148129
4Dec 20187269
5Feb 20146721
6Nov 20135680
7Apr 20145572
8Aug 20135437
9Dec 20134613
10Aug 20184597

So close.

Seriously!

But considering that about 10 days of the month there was a huge lull in posts, maybe this month it will happen. 

Message 40 of 8,455
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.