Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - February 2019

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden Club - February 2019

@simplynoir wrote:

I'm going to bed everyone. I'll be sure to make the kudo rounds when I can for everyone tomorrow. Goodnight!

Good night!

Message 41 of 8,455
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

@crys12065 wrote:

Well I started out February with an email from Credit Karma to use my "good" credit to apply for a balance transfer card...

not today satan, not today LOL

I'll bet that based on your TransUnion and Equifax reports, you have Excellent Approval Odds for American Express, who solely use Experian.

Message 42 of 8,455
Anonymous
Not applicable

@crys12065 wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

Ikes opens officially in 12 days. I just got a birthday coupon in my email, and it's only good until the end of the month. I was trying to avoid the madness of a new store opening unti March. 

No interest in apping for anything, still. 

I

turn 40 in six days, and I'm cool with that. 😎

When I turned 40 I got a nose ring, tattoo and dyed my hair purple... I am a poster child for midlife crisis Smiley Very Happy  

That’s not a midlife crisis, that’s an overdue awakening! 🤘

Message 43 of 8,455
Anonymous
Not applicable

@crys12065 wrote:

Well I started out February with an email from Credit Karma to use my "good" credit to apply for a balance transfer card...

not today satan, not today LOL

Credit Karma hardly ever bugs me but Credit Sesame is relentless. Almost daily. One of these days I’ll unsubscribe lol. 

Message 44 of 8,455
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Adkins wrote:

The toddler turns three next month. Kids make the time fly by. Seriously. 

Kids make the time fly by or the things you do to cope with having kids make time fly by! Smiley Wink

Message 45 of 8,455
Anonymous
Not applicable

@crys12065 wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

@crys12065 wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

Ikes opens officially in 12 days. I just got a birthday coupon in my email, and it's only good until the end of the month. I was trying to avoid the madness of a new store opening unti March. 

No interest in apping for anything, still. 

I

turn 40 in six days, and I'm cool with that. 😎

When I turned 40 I got a nose ring, tattoo and dyed my hair purple... I am a poster child for midlife crisis Smiley Very Happy  

I've had s tattoo for years (it needs a touch up) at this point. No nose ring (did have a belly button ring but let it close while I was an incubator) 'cause the littles might pull on it. Purple is a great color idea! 

I have a tattoo I got 20 years ago but never got another until my 40th last year.  And yes I love the purple, it's so fun Smiley Happy  But man does it wash out fast!

Get Ion color defense. This stuff let my hair retain most of the blue until it grew out. 

https://www.sallybeauty.com/hair/hair-care/conditioner/color-protection-conditioner/color-defense-af...

Message 46 of 8,455
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Adkins wrote:

It'll be time to start hitting up the sync luv on the Walmart card at the end of the month. I want it as high as I can get it before stingy capital one takes over!

How long do you have to have a Sync card before the luv button shows up? I want to get my Amazon growing ASAP. 

Message 47 of 8,455
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Brooklyn2018 wrote:

January was slow go'n fa me. Although, I did open a PenFed Shared Secured Savings so, that was cool. Going to allow that HP age 6 mos along with my app in Dec for Cap1. See where my scores are at that time...hopefully be able to hit 600's across all three CB's...? Also, be paying off a Jeff-Capital so I'll finally get this collection off and Verizon report $0. and stop the bleeding already. I'll one collection on EX that drops EE in November. 

Going to open an SSL with PenFed so I need to park $500 in the SSA by at least late March so it's ready for application time in June.

That's the plan

...other than try'n to keep up wit You's Guy'sSmiley Wink

Oh...btw...I'll be out in NM working probably the entire month of FEB(?) sooooo, with reception(being on location in the middle of nowhere) I'll do my best to contributeSmiley Wink

GNC(Good Night Crew)

Enjoyed it!

Night, sleep well! Smiley Happy

Message 48 of 8,455
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

It'll be time to start hitting up the sync luv on the Walmart card at the end of the month. I want it as high as I can get it before stingy capital one takes over!

How long do you have to have a Sync card before the luv button shows up? I want to get my Amazon growing ASAP. 

The love button usually shows up after a month but waiting a few months  to hit it up getd the best shot of an CLI. People have gotten increases after a month though, so it's a YMMV kinda thing. 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 49 of 8,455
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

I bought some girl scout cookies today. Not sorry. 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 50 of 8,455
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.