Did you mean: 

Garden Club - February 2019

tag
crys12065
Established Contributor

Re: Garden Club - February 2019

@K-in-Boston wrote:

@crys12065 wrote:

Well I started out February with an email from Credit Karma to use my "good" credit to apply for a balance transfer card...

not today satan, not today LOL

I'll bet that based on your TransUnion and Equifax reports, you have Excellent Approval Odds for American Express, who solely use Experian.

Welp they gave me Citi and Chase options, both of which won't touch me with a 10 foot pole Smiley Very Happy  

In the garden until 2020
Message 51 of 8,455
crys12065
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@crys12065 wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

Ikes opens officially in 12 days. I just got a birthday coupon in my email, and it's only good until the end of the month. I was trying to avoid the madness of a new store opening unti March. 

No interest in apping for anything, still. 

I

turn 40 in six days, and I'm cool with that. 😎

When I turned 40 I got a nose ring, tattoo and dyed my hair purple... I am a poster child for midlife crisis Smiley Very Happy  

That’s not a midlife crisis, that’s an overdue awakening! 🤘

I like the way you think Smiley Happy

In the garden until 2020
Message 52 of 8,455
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Adkins wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

It'll be time to start hitting up the sync luv on the Walmart card at the end of the month. I want it as high as I can get it before stingy capital one takes over!

How long do you have to have a Sync card before the luv button shows up? I want to get my Amazon growing ASAP. 

The love button usually shows up after a month but waiting a few months  to hit it up getd the best shot of an CLI. People have gotten increases after a month though, so it's a YMMV kinda thing. 

Cool, I will ask them in March. I want my score to go back up to 700. It was 654 when they approved me for $1800 instantly though and given my $8000 instant approval for PayPal not even 2 weeks later when my TU hit 706, I would think I should be able to get a decent increase on the Amazon card in short order. I just want it to be up to $5000 by next year because new TV time. Smiley Very Happy

Message 53 of 8,455
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Adkins wrote:

I bought some girl scout cookies today. Not sorry. 

Which ones? 

Message 54 of 8,455
crys12065
Established Contributor

@Adkins wrote:

Please tell me you got Tagalongs...I will live vicariously through you lol

In the garden until 2020
Message 55 of 8,455
Anonymous
Not applicable

@crys12065 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@crys12065 wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

Ikes opens officially in 12 days. I just got a birthday coupon in my email, and it's only good until the end of the month. I was trying to avoid the madness of a new store opening unti March. 

No interest in apping for anything, still. 

I

turn 40 in six days, and I'm cool with that. 😎

When I turned 40 I got a nose ring, tattoo and dyed my hair purple... I am a poster child for midlife crisis Smiley Very Happy  

That’s not a midlife crisis, that’s an overdue awakening! 🤘

I like the way you think Smiley Happy

Thank you! Despite the best attempts by the doctors and myself to medicate the way I think away, I have persisted so I embrace it now. 

Message 56 of 8,455
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

It'll be time to start hitting up the sync luv on the Walmart card at the end of the month. I want it as high as I can get it before stingy capital one takes over!

How long do you have to have a Sync card before the luv button shows up? I want to get my Amazon growing ASAP. 

The love button usually shows up after a month but waiting a few months  to hit it up getd the best shot of an CLI. People have gotten increases after a month though, so it's a YMMV kinda thing. 

Cool, I will ask them in March. I want my score to go back up to 700. It was 654 when they approved me for $1800 instantly though and given my $8000 instant approval for PayPal not even 2 weeks later when my TU hit 706, I would think I should be able to get a decent increase on the Amazon card in short order. I just want it to be up to $5000 by next year because new TV time. Smiley Very Happy

Yeah, a TU over 700 seems to be something sync really likes for nice CLIs. 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 57 of 8,455
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

Which ones? 

Savannah smiles, thin mints and samoas. 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 58 of 8,455
Anonymous
Not applicable

@crys12065 wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

Please tell me you got Tagalongs...I will live vicariously through you lol

That’s practically word for word what I was going to post before I decided to just ask what she got haha. 

Message 59 of 8,455
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Adkins wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

Which ones? 

Savannah smiles, thin mints and samoas. 

What is a savannah smile? I have not heard of this one before!

Message 60 of 8,455
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.