tag
crys12065
Established Contributor

Re: Garden Club - February 2019

@Anonymous wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

It'll be time to start hitting up the sync luv on the Walmart card at the end of the month. I want it as high as I can get it before stingy capital one takes over!

How long do you have to have a Sync card before the luv button shows up? I want to get my Amazon growing ASAP. 

The love button usually shows up after a month but waiting a few months  to hit it up getd the best shot of an CLI. People have gotten increases after a month though, so it's a YMMV kinda thing. 

Cool, I will ask them in March. I want my score to go back up to 700. It was 654 when they approved me for $1800 instantly though and given my $8000 instant approval for PayPal not even 2 weeks later when my TU hit 706, I would think I should be able to get a decent increase on the Amazon card in short order. I just want it to be up to $5000 by next year because new TV time. Smiley Very Happy

My Amazon card was stuck at my $800 SL for almost 2 years, they wouldn't budge but then my TU went up to 674 and they gave me $5K, I was like FINALLY lol.   So you should be golden for $5K with over 700 Smiley Happy

In the garden until 2020
Message 61 of 8,455
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Adkins wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

It'll be time to start hitting up the sync luv on the Walmart card at the end of the month. I want it as high as I can get it before stingy capital one takes over!

How long do you have to have a Sync card before the luv button shows up? I want to get my Amazon growing ASAP. 

The love button usually shows up after a month but waiting a few months  to hit it up getd the best shot of an CLI. People have gotten increases after a month though, so it's a YMMV kinda thing. 

Cool, I will ask them in March. I want my score to go back up to 700. It was 654 when they approved me for $1800 instantly though and given my $8000 instant approval for PayPal not even 2 weeks later when my TU hit 706, I would think I should be able to get a decent increase on the Amazon card in short order. I just want it to be up to $5000 by next year because new TV time. Smiley Very Happy

Yeah, a TU over 700 seems to be something sync really likes for nice CLIs. 

Yeah it definitely seems to be the sweet spot for them. Fortunately my temporary dips are just that. Smiley Happy

Message 62 of 8,455
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@crys12065 wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

I bought some girl scout cookies today. Not sorry. 

Please tell me you got Tagalongs...I will live vicariously through you lol

No, sorry! And I like peanuts but the chhocolate to peanut butter to cookie ratio isn't right to me. 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 63 of 8,455
crys12065
Established Contributor

@Adkins wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

Which ones? 

Savannah smiles, thin mints and samoas. 

My heart is breaking, where are my tagalongs?  lol

In the garden until 2020
Message 64 of 8,455
Anonymous
Not applicable

@crys12065 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

My Amazon card was stuck at my $800 SL for almost 2 years, they wouldn't budge but then my TU went up to 674 and they gave me $5K, I was like FINALLY lol.   So you should be golden for $5K with over 700 Smiley Happy

Yeah I think my PayPal approval set the bar for what Sync likes with TU, especially since it was so close behind the Amazon card. You could have knocked me over with a nanotube when I saw that PayPal SL!

Message 65 of 8,455
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

Which ones? 

What is a savannah smile? I have not heard of this one before!

https://www.littlebrowniebakers.com/products/savannah-smiles/

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 66 of 8,455
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@crys12065 wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

Which ones? 

My heart is breaking, where are my tagalongs?  lol

Back on their selling table. 😜

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 67 of 8,455
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Adkins wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

Which ones? 

Omg! I would go to town on those. 🤤 

Message 68 of 8,455
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

Which ones? 

Omg! I would go to town on those. 🤤 

They are seriously yummy! And I've just eaten 3/4 of the box, which is why I only get a couple boxes and that's it. No self control when it comes to them. I'll have the DH hide the second box. (I do this every year!)

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 69 of 8,455
Anonymous
Not applicable

Howdy Y'all. It's only 22:15 here on the left coast. GC party appears to have started without me. No worries though, Adkins, Saeren, and I will just have to eat all the cookies.

I'm off to play catch-up with the tail end of the January thread.
Message 70 of 8,455
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.