cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - February 2019

Your FICO® Scores can impact your loan interest rates, terms, approvals and more.
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Garden Club - February 2019


@Remedios wrote:

When your child greets you with 'Yo Tiny, why you still home'

 

 

Because I dont want to die just so you can drop out of college. 


The tax breaks don't understand how weather works???

FICO 08 Scores (Mar-19): TU 808, EQ 795, EX 787

Message 3171 of 8,455
Valued Contributor

Re: Garden Club - February 2019

Well, as of today, my Discover Cashback Match is $138.53. I have 38 days left until the end of my 1st year. As long as it's above $150 I'll be content.








Message 3172 of 8,455
Highlighted
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Garden Club - February 2019

Tax breaks are not happy they dont have school and I am home smiley-laughing021.gif

 

 

 

Message 3173 of 8,455
Moderator

Re: Garden Club - February 2019


@simplynoir wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

When your child greets you with 'Yo Tiny, why you still home'

 

 

Because I dont want to die just so you can drop out of college. 


The tax breaks don't understand how weather works???


smiley-laughing021.gif

Message 3174 of 8,455
Valued Contributor

Re: Garden Club - February 2019

Just turned my Paris trip into a Paris and London trip, thanks to Eurostar. We'll be spending the Saturday night in London and staying in the City proper (EC3R). I also paid for the Paris hotel when I found out that I can save $500 plus get breakfast included in the deal. I wrapped up the Delta Miles SUB as well with that.

 

It's been a good morning. Smiley Happy

Total CL is now over $600K. That includes a $37 Auto-CLI on my Cathay Pacific Signature Visa on 3/7/19!
Message 3175 of 8,455
Senior Contributor

Re: Garden Club - February 2019


@bizarrocreditworld wrote:

Just turned my Paris trip into a Paris and London trip, thanks to Eurostar. We'll be spending the Saturday night in London and staying in the City proper (EC3R). I also paid for the Paris hotel when I found out that I can save $500 plus get breakfast included in the deal. I wrapped up the Delta Miles SUB as well with that.

 

It's been a good morning. Smiley Happy


Hey, don't be so chipper. Unless Remmy's scatter graph has a new data point.

Message 3176 of 8,455
Valued Contributor

Re: Garden Club - February 2019


@kilroy8 wrote:

@bizarrocreditworld wrote:

Just turned my Paris trip into a Paris and London trip, thanks to Eurostar. We'll be spending the Saturday night in London and staying in the City proper (EC3R). I also paid for the Paris hotel when I found out that I can save $500 plus get breakfast included in the deal. I wrapped up the Delta Miles SUB as well with that.

 

It's been a good morning. Smiley Happy


Hey, don't be so chipper. Unless Remmy's scatter graph has a new data point.


To paraphase Marie Antoinette: "Let them apply for Amex!" Smiley Tongue

Total CL is now over $600K. That includes a $37 Auto-CLI on my Cathay Pacific Signature Visa on 3/7/19!
Message 3177 of 8,455
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Garden Club - February 2019


@bizarrocreditworld wrote:

@kilroy8 wrote:

@bizarrocreditworld wrote:

Just turned my Paris trip into a Paris and London trip, thanks to Eurostar. We'll be spending the Saturday night in London and staying in the City proper (EC3R). I also paid for the Paris hotel when I found out that I can save $500 plus get breakfast included in the deal. I wrapped up the Delta Miles SUB as well with that.

 

It's been a good morning. Smiley Happy


Hey, don't be so chipper. Unless Remmy's scatter graph has a new data point.


To paraphase Marie Antoinette: "Let them apply for Amex!" Smiley Tongue


 

 

How is this not a TOS violation???

Message 3178 of 8,455
Valued Contributor

Re: Garden Club - February 2019


@Remedios wrote:

@bizarrocreditworld wrote:

@kilroy8 wrote:

@bizarrocreditworld wrote:

Just turned my Paris trip into a Paris and London trip, thanks to Eurostar. We'll be spending the Saturday night in London and staying in the City proper (EC3R). I also paid for the Paris hotel when I found out that I can save $500 plus get breakfast included in the deal. I wrapped up the Delta Miles SUB as well with that.

 

It's been a good morning. Smiley Happy


Hey, don't be so chipper. Unless Remmy's scatter graph has a new data point.


To paraphase Marie Antoinette: "Let them apply for Amex!" Smiley Tongue


 

 

How is this not a TOS violation???


smiley-laughing021.gifsmiley-laughing021.gifsmiley-laughing021.gifsmiley-laughing021.gifsmiley-laughing021.gifsmiley-laughing021.gifsmiley-laughing021.gif








Message 3179 of 8,455
Senior Contributor

Re: Garden Club - February 2019


@simplynoir wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

I am sorely lacking motivation to do anything.


Just need incentive. The promise of fruit loops not enticing enough for you?



Now that DS has graduated, I just need to make enough for guitar strings, food, and a roof. That's my incentive.

Cards: ample. Income: adequate. Credit: abundant.
INQs: excessive. Last INQ: fresh.
Oldest account: adult. Youngest account infant.
AAoA: closer to optimal than horrible.
All scores above 810.

On the wagon.
Message 3180 of 8,455