cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - February 2019

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Moderator

Re: Garden Club - February 2019


@kilroy8 wrote:

@expatCanuck wrote:

@K-in-Boston wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

@simplynoir wrote:

@K-in-Boston wrote:

@simplynoir wrote:

Oh, god, Cindy gave me that blue color for my profile. I don't handle change well.


Uhmmm, am I colour blind?  I always thought it was green.  Smiley Frustrated

 

Oh, and congratulations on this monumentous occasion!


That's just me being color-blind perhaps. Smiley Embarassed Another L in a long line of Ls I've taken today.


I've always thought of it as a shade of green, but I'm also lousy at that sort of thing.

 

I just looked it up... the color code used is #339999, which the Google genie claims is a shade of Cyan:

 

  • #339999 / #399 Hex Color Code. The hexadecimal color code #339999 / #399 is a medium dark shade of cyan. In the RGB color model #339999 is comprised of 20% red, 60% green and 60% blue. In the HSL color space #339999 has a hue of 180° (degrees), 50% saturation and 40% lightness.

That's why I edited my post from 'green' to 'blue-green', since (apparently) it's half-and-half.  Smiley Very Happy


It's Laurel!


Looks teal to me.


Turquoise


"Mother of Pearl"... LOL.  Smiley Very Happy

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Q2hTL2DNfY

 

(Lousy sound, but funny old commercial that came to mind.)

Message 3271 of 8,455
Moderator

Re: Garden Club - February 2019


@tcbofade wrote:

@K-in-Boston wrote:
My Starwood app is going to stop working after tomorrow. Smiley Sad


#imconfused

 

...and without your Starwood app you'll be unable to follow yourself around the airport?


No, I'll have to use the Marriott app instead.  Since the August merger, the Marriott app has been buggy while the Starwood one worked slightly better.  I have both installed, of course.  But Wednesday is the official launch of Marriott BonVoy.  RIP Marriott Rewards, Ritz-Carlton Rewards, and Starwood Preferred Guest.


Message 3272 of 8,455
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Garden Club - February 2019

Kids ate.
Dogs ate snowballs. Dumb yet lovable

We made snow angels (extra dumb). It was fun till I realized there is equal amount of snow on the outside and inside my clothes.

While it appears I'm not dying from measles, hypothermia seems to be in the running now.

EX 759 EQ 774 TU 753


Message 3273 of 8,455
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Garden Club - February 2019


@K-in-Boston wrote:

@tcbofade wrote:

@K-in-Boston wrote:
My Starwood app is going to stop working after tomorrow. Smiley Sad


#imconfused

 

...and without your Starwood app you'll be unable to follow yourself around the airport?


No, I'll have to use the Marriott app instead.  Since the August merger, the Marriott app has been buggy while the Starwood one worked slightly better.  I have both installed, of course.  But Wednesday is the official launch of Marriott BonVoy.  RIP Marriott Rewards, Ritz-Carlton Rewards, and Starwood Preferred Guest.


Gonna pour one out for a great one year run I had with that rewards program. And bleep that new name honestly. Smiley Indifferent

Message 3274 of 8,455
Moderator

Re: Garden Club - February 2019


@Remedios wrote:
Kids ate.
Dogs ate snowballs. Dumb yet lovable

We made snow angels (extra dumb). It was fun till I realized there is equal amount of snow on the outside and inside my clothes.

While it appears I'm not dying from measles, hypothermia seems to be in the running now.


<bursts through door> I was out gathering firewood. Nothing uhhh Chased me back in here. <looks guilty, builds fire>


Message 3275 of 8,455
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Garden Club - February 2019


@K-in-Boston wrote:

@Remedios wrote:
Kids ate.
Dogs ate snowballs. Dumb yet lovable

We made snow angels (extra dumb). It was fun till I realized there is equal amount of snow on the outside and inside my clothes.

While it appears I'm not dying from measles, hypothermia seems to be in the running now.


<bursts through door> I was out gathering firewood. Nothing uhhh Chased me back in here. <looks guilty, builds fire>


Add the junk mail offers as well into the fire. That alone should get you guys through the whole week.

Message 3276 of 8,455
Moderator

Re: Garden Club - February 2019

So, anyone else noticed that the "Hi K, my name is John how can I help you tonight?" has been replaced with enter the last 4 digits of your card number and select from one of the following prompts before you listen to hold music for 11 minutes on the Chase Sapphire line?  Used to be on par with Amex service.  Asking for a friend.


Message 3277 of 8,455
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Garden Club - February 2019


@K-in-Boston wrote:

So, anyone else noticed that the "Hi K, my name is John how can I help you tonight?" has been replaced with enter the last 4 digits of your card number and select from one of the following prompts before you listen to hold music for 11 minutes on the Chase Sapphire line?  Used to be on par with Amex service.  Asking for a friend.


I haven't had a reason to call them in awhile so couldn't say. Is this for calling them for any reason i.e. payments, account questions, etc.?

Message 3278 of 8,455
Moderator

Re: Garden Club - February 2019

Uhhh yeah, my friend called for etc. but the wait time was before he gave a reason for calling.  I know when I called back in August to PC from CSP to CSR and every time before it was always a "Hi K, this is Mary how can I help you?" after 1 ring.


Message 3279 of 8,455
Highlighted
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Garden Club - February 2019

Okay, GF is driving us home so let me call them up and see what they have to say. I'll just simply ask a redemption question if I get them on the line quickly.
Message 3280 of 8,455
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.