Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - February 2019

tag
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Garden Club - February 2019

Update: like your ahem friend I called and was asked to provide last four digits of card number, verify zip code and then given brief account summary i.e. balance, credit limit, etc. After that menu options and when selected option for rep was given 7 min wait time. 😕
Message 3281 of 8,455
Remedios
Credit Mentor

What's up with this 'friend' business 🙄
Message 3282 of 8,455
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Thank you for confirming that.  Glad to see that nothing has been nerfed from the Sapphire line other than the amazing customer service, price protection, Priority Pass guest allowance, and points earnings on purchases that qualify for travel credit.

Message 3283 of 8,455
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

@Remedios wrote:

Need eSon to start a thread for my friend.

Message 3284 of 8,455
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@K-in-Boston wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

Need eSon to start a thread for my friend.

It only happened once so it does not count

Message 3285 of 8,455
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@K-in-Boston wrote:

Thank you for confirming that.  Glad to see that nothing has been nerfed from the Sapphire line other than the amazing customer service, price protection, Priority Pass guest allowance, and points earnings on purchases that qualify for travel credit.

Dead Sea salty minus the caramel 

Message 3286 of 8,455
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

The thing that happened to my friend has never happened to him.  He's happy about it.  Not so much about the wait, though.

Message 3287 of 8,455
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@K-in-Boston wrote:

I'm wondering when they started doing that. Normally I just SM anything I need help with or require answers to and they get back pretty quickly at me. You can usually get reports of this type of service over at FT but I haven't been there in awhile to know for sure.

Message 3288 of 8,455
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@K-in-Boston wrote:

The thing that happened to my friend has never happened to him.  He's happy about it.  Not so much about the wait, though.

Slow your typing down, we need to find our decoder rings first. 

Message 3289 of 8,455
kilroy8
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@K-in-Boston wrote:

Hey, we get exclusive access to all this fun stuff that I would never do:

Capture.PNG

Message 3290 of 8,455
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.