Did you mean: 

Garden Club - February 2019

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden Club - February 2019

@simplynoir wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I’ll likely take a nap but too much sleep mean too much jet lag. 

At rate I’m going I should have enough logins for Senior by the time we get there.  Gogo...

I bought myself a pair of WH-1000XM3s as reward for making 750. WHY DIDN’T I DO THIS SOONER?  These things rock, well, once you fix the EQ.  I’m pretty happy with music right now but I’ll probably switch to movies at nap time. 

My dude, I've been extolling those headphones for MONTHS on here. Me, her and our two friends are rocking them.  I used Bright setting and slightly tweaked it for a custom listening profile and I'm pretty happy with the results. 😍

There are two kinds of people in this world.  Those who listen when told not to pee on the electric fence and those while have to find out for themselves.  I’m the latter. 

Message 3511 of 8,455
MakingProgress
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@simplynoir wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I’ll likely take a nap but too much sleep mean too much jet lag. 

At rate I’m going I should have enough logins for Senior by the time we get there.  Gogo...

I bought myself a pair of WH-1000XM3s as reward for making 750. WHY DIDN’T I DO THIS SOONER?  These things rock, well, once you fix the EQ.  I’m pretty happy with music right now but I’ll probably switch to movies at nap time. 

My dude, I've been extolling those headphones for MONTHS on here. Me, her and our two friends are rocking them.  I used Bright setting and slightly tweaked it for a custom listening profile and I'm pretty happy with the results. 😍

There are two kinds of people in this world.  Those who listen when told not to pee on the electric fence and those while have to find out for themselves.  I’m the latter. 

In that case can you check and see if UncleB turned the fence back on?

FICO 8 Starting Score

Current Scores

Garden Goal is All Reports Clean – Achieved 11/26/20
Message 3512 of 8,455
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

@MakingProgress wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

In that case can you check and see if UncleB turned the fence back on?

Oh, that laugh actually hurt.  Smiley LOL

Message 3513 of 8,455
tcbofade
Super Contributor

Howdy, howdy boys and girls.

Home from job A.  Nothing exciting in the mail...two statements and one ad.  The good news is that one of those statements was a zero balance, and the other was on a zero percent APR deal.  Smiley Happy

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 3514 of 8,455
Anonymous
Not applicable

@expatCanuck wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@expatCanuck wrote:
Note to self (and, for the gentlemen, a public service announcement):

Thursday is Valentine's Day.

That is all.

so? just another work day

There are some social customs to which some attached men must adhere if they're to remain attached.

if my attached man buys me anything hes going to return it immediately - such a waste of money!

Message 3515 of 8,455
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MakingProgress wrote:

@expatCanuck wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@expatCanuck wrote:
Note to self (and, for the gentlemen, a public service announcement):

Thursday is Valentine's Day.

That is all.

so? just another work day

There are some social customs to which some attached men must adhere if they're to remain attached.

I am lucky in that DW does not make me adhere to this custom, however if I forget our Anniversary I am a dead man.   That reminds me I need to check my calandar for that. Smiley Wink

+1

Message 3516 of 8,455
Anonymous
Not applicable

they let us go early from work no pay - um whatever buh bye!

made it home safely after a 45 minute harrowing drive through snow , sleet and rain.

shoveled the driveway for the bf to get in because who needs a man 💪🏻

and now making dinner

is it summer yet? 

Message 3517 of 8,455
Anonymous
Not applicable

He’s just a poor from a poor family...
Message 3518 of 8,455
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

$50 says I know what Zoomsy is watching over the Pacific. I saw it in my Delta email, right above where they encouraged me to sign up for Crossover Rewards, which I did shortly before they killed it 7 months ago.
Message 3519 of 8,455
expatCanuck
Super Contributor

Valentine's Day specials from Jiffy Lube.

Hmmm .... .

2023 Goal: save 3 months' net income

Starting FICO8: 666 (give or take a FICO)
[ Last INQ 12-Feb-2024 ]
EQ8415 INQ (Auto, CC, HELOC, 2 mort)7y2m
EX8125 INQ (2 CC, 2 mort, HELoan)6y11m
TU8294 INQ (3 CC, 1 mort)6y6m
5/243/12AoYA 0m | AoOA 23y6m~3%
Message 3520 of 8,455
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.