cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - February 2019

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Super Contributor

Re: Garden Club - February 2019


@simplynoir wrote:

I'm going to bed everyone. I'll be sure to make the kudo rounds when I can for everyone tomorrow. Goodnight!


Night!! 






Message 21 of 8,455
Established Contributor

Re: Garden Club - February 2019


@Adkins wrote:

Ikes opens officially in 12 days. I just got a birthday coupon in my email, and it's only good until the end of the month. I was trying to avoid the madness of a new store opening unti March. 

 

No interest in apping for anything, still. 

I

turn 40 in six days, and I'm cool with that. 😎


When I turned 40 I got a nose ring, tattoo and dyed my hair purple... I am a poster child for midlife crisis Smiley Very Happy  




In the garden until 2020
Message 22 of 8,455
Moderator

Re: Garden Club - February 2019


@K-in-Boston wrote:
RankMonthPosts
1Mar 20149162
2Jan 20198831
3Jan 20148129
4Dec 20187269
5Feb 20146721
6Nov 20135680
7Apr 20145572
8Aug 20135437
9Dec 20134613
10Aug 20184597

 

So close.


Yep.  No complaints, though! Smiley Very Happy

 

I'm still super-impressed with the participation in any case, since at-a-glance January has been a historically slow(er) month the last few years. Smiley Happy

Message 23 of 8,455
Senior Contributor

Re: Garden Club - February 2019


@simplynoir wrote:

I'm going to bed everyone. I'll be sure to make the kudo rounds when I can for everyone tomorrow. Goodnight!


No victory lap???

 

Nite Nite




3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>09/2019 CCT EX 829 TU 848 EQ 837
Jack Webb: "That figures. Now let me see if I got the facts straight here. Cleaning woman Clara Clifford discovered your clean copper clappers kept in a closet were copped by Claude Cooper the kleptomaniac from Cleveland. Now, is that about it?"
Message 24 of 8,455
Moderator

Re: Garden Club - February 2019


@simplynoir wrote:

I'm going to bed everyone. I'll be sure to make the kudo rounds when I can for everyone tomorrow. Goodnight!


Sleep well, @simplynoirgoodnight.gif

Message 25 of 8,455
Valued Contributor

Re: Garden Club - February 2019


@K-in-Boston wrote:
RankMonthPosts
1Mar 20149162
2Jan 20198831
3Jan 20148129
4Dec 20187269
5Feb 20146721
6Nov 20135680
7Apr 20145572
8Aug 20135437
9Dec 20134613
10Aug 20184597

 

So close.


Seeeeeee my 10 posts helpSmiley Very Happy




Starting FICO 8 Score: EQ 491
Stating FICO 8 Scores 03/17/2018
TU 483 EX 527 EQ 491
Current FICO 8 Score:
EQ 632
Goal Score: 600(within a year)**MET MY GOAL**
Goal Score: 650(within a year)


Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge




















Message 26 of 8,455
Super Contributor

Re: Garden Club - February 2019


@crys12065 wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

Ikes opens officially in 12 days. I just got a birthday coupon in my email, and it's only good until the end of the month. I was trying to avoid the madness of a new store opening unti March. 

 

No interest in apping for anything, still. 

I

turn 40 in six days, and I'm cool with that. 😎


When I turned 40 I got a nose ring, tattoo and dyed my hair purple... I am a poster child for midlife crisis Smiley Very Happy  


I've had a tattoo for years (it needs a touch up) at this point. No nose ring (did have a belly button ring but let it close while I was an incubator) 'cause the littles might pull on it. Purple is a great color idea! 






Message 27 of 8,455
Valued Contributor

Re: Garden Club - February 2019


@simplynoir wrote:

I'm going to bed everyone. I'll be sure to make the kudo rounds when I can for everyone tomorrow. Goodnight!


Nite




Starting FICO 8 Score: EQ 491
Stating FICO 8 Scores 03/17/2018
TU 483 EX 527 EQ 491
Current FICO 8 Score:
EQ 632
Goal Score: 600(within a year)**MET MY GOAL**
Goal Score: 650(within a year)


Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge




















Message 28 of 8,455
Established Contributor

Re: Garden Club - February 2019

Well I started out February with an email from Credit Karma to use my "good" credit to apply for a balance transfer card...

not today satan, not today LOL




In the garden until 2020
Message 29 of 8,455
Super Contributor

Re: Garden Club - February 2019

The toddler turns three next month. Kids make the time fly by. Seriously. 

 






Message 30 of 8,455
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.