cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - February 2019

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Senior Contributor

Re: Garden Club - February 2019


@Remedios wrote:

Tax breaks are not happy they dont have school and I am home smiley-laughing021.gif

 

 

You  may think they are tax breaks but just wait. I have full grown kids expecting bail outs. I will let's see 60% interest 12 months to repay, car title   and a confession judgement not kidding.  I wonder why they dont dont like my terms  


 

Message 3261 of 8,455
Super Contributor

Re: Garden Club - February 2019


@K-in-Boston wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

@simplynoir wrote:

@K-in-Boston wrote:

@simplynoir wrote:

Oh, god, Cindy gave me that blue color for my profile. I don't handle change well.


Uhmmm, am I colour blind?  I always thought it was green.  Smiley Frustrated

 

Oh, and congratulations on this monumentous occasion!


That's just me being color-blind perhaps. Smiley Embarassed Another L in a long line of Ls I've taken today.


I've always thought of it as a shade of green, but I'm also lousy at that sort of thing.

 

I just looked it up... the color code used is #339999, which the Google genie claims is a shade of Cyan:

 

  • #339999 / #399 Hex Color Code. The hexadecimal color code #339999 / #399 is a medium dark shade of cyan. In the RGB color model #339999 is comprised of 20% red, 60% green and 60% blue. In the HSL color space #339999 has a hue of 180° (degrees), 50% saturation and 40% lightness.

That's why I edited my post from 'green' to 'blue-green', since (apparently) it's half-and-half.  Smiley Very Happy


It's Laurel!


Looks teal to me.

Cards: Ample. Income: Adequate. Credit: Abundant.
INQs: Almost Reasonable. Last INQ: Check the spade.
2/6 | 2/12 | 7/24
AoOA: Adult. AoYA: Infant. AAoA: 6.5ish
All FICO8 scores above 820.

On my knees, crawling after the wagon.


(unless Chase relents)
Message 3262 of 8,455
Super Contributor

Re: Garden Club - February 2019


@expatCanuck wrote:

@K-in-Boston wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

@simplynoir wrote:

@K-in-Boston wrote:

@simplynoir wrote:

Oh, god, Cindy gave me that blue color for my profile. I don't handle change well.


Uhmmm, am I colour blind?  I always thought it was green.  Smiley Frustrated

 

Oh, and congratulations on this monumentous occasion!


That's just me being color-blind perhaps. Smiley Embarassed Another L in a long line of Ls I've taken today.


I've always thought of it as a shade of green, but I'm also lousy at that sort of thing.

 

I just looked it up... the color code used is #339999, which the Google genie claims is a shade of Cyan:

 

  • #339999 / #399 Hex Color Code. The hexadecimal color code #339999 / #399 is a medium dark shade of cyan. In the RGB color model #339999 is comprised of 20% red, 60% green and 60% blue. In the HSL color space #339999 has a hue of 180° (degrees), 50% saturation and 40% lightness.

That's why I edited my post from 'green' to 'blue-green', since (apparently) it's half-and-half.  Smiley Very Happy


It's Laurel!


Looks teal to me.


Turquoise

Message 3263 of 8,455
Valued Contributor

Re: Garden Club - February 2019

I'm in a 70s 80s MOR Radio mood.

https://youtu.be/9VnrpIFlx9k
Message 3264 of 8,455
New Contributor

Re: Garden Club - February 2019

Been Gardening since May 2018 (last HP was to buy a new car). Havent even asked for a SP CLI in over six months. A few months ago Chase gave me an $8.5k auto CLI, (to $33.5k) Only 2 of my 8 CC have limits are under $25k. Want to CLI to get them over $25k, but not worth a HP.
Credit Score - 800+, Gardening - 8 months, TCL - $325k, Largest CL - $96k (Chase Southwest Priority), Oldest Card - 27 years (Amex).
Message 3265 of 8,455
Super Contributor

Re: Garden Club - February 2019


@K-in-Boston wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

@simplynoir wrote:

@K-in-Boston wrote:

@simplynoir wrote:

Oh, god, Cindy gave me that blue color for my profile. I don't handle change well.


Uhmmm, am I colour blind?  I always thought it was green.  Smiley Frustrated

 

Oh, and congratulations on this monumentous occasion!


That's just me being color-blind perhaps. Smiley Embarassed Another L in a long line of Ls I've taken today.


I've always thought of it as a shade of green, but I'm also lousy at that sort of thing.

 

I just looked it up... the color code used is #339999, which the Google genie claims is a shade of Cyan:

 

  • #339999 / #399 Hex Color Code. The hexadecimal color code #339999 / #399 is a medium dark shade of cyan. In the RGB color model #339999 is comprised of 20% red, 60% green and 60% blue. In the HSL color space #339999 has a hue of 180° (degrees), 50% saturation and 40% lightness.

That's why I edited my post from 'green' to 'blue-green', since (apparently) it's half-and-half.  Smiley Very Happy


It's Laurel!


It's Hardy!

 

...oh, wait...

01/01/20 Fico 8: EX 711, EQ 712, TU 724.
01/05/20 Fico 9: EX 678, EQ 691, TU no idea...

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Sitting in the garden behaving myself. #noinqs2020
Message 3266 of 8,455
Moderator

Re: Garden Club - February 2019

My Starwood app is going to stop working after tomorrow. Smiley Sad

#notgonnabebonvoyaluminium
Message 3267 of 8,455
Super Contributor

Re: Garden Club - February 2019


@K-in-Boston wrote:
My Starwood app is going to stop working after tomorrow. Smiley Sad


#imconfused

 

...and without your Starwood app you'll be unable to follow yourself around the airport?

01/01/20 Fico 8: EX 711, EQ 712, TU 724.
01/05/20 Fico 9: EX 678, EQ 691, TU no idea...

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Sitting in the garden behaving myself. #noinqs2020
Message 3268 of 8,455
Super Contributor

Re: Garden Club - February 2019

You want surreal, macabre comedy, exquisitely executed?

 

Flowers, on Netflix.

Cards: Ample. Income: Adequate. Credit: Abundant.
INQs: Almost Reasonable. Last INQ: Check the spade.
2/6 | 2/12 | 7/24
AoOA: Adult. AoYA: Infant. AAoA: 6.5ish
All FICO8 scores above 820.

On my knees, crawling after the wagon.


(unless Chase relents)
Message 3269 of 8,455
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Re: Garden Club - February 2019


@tcbofade wrote:

@K-in-Boston wrote:
My Starwood app is going to stop working after tomorrow. Smiley Sad

#imconfused

...and without your Starwood app you'll be unable to follow yourself around the airport?


#FlightTrackerTracksKTrackingFlightsOnFlightTracker



FICO 8 Scores (11/11/19) | Equifax: 779 | TransUnion: 759 | Experian: 753 | Goal: CSR. I'll get you my pretty!
Gardening Since: 11/21/19 | Want cool stuff in your siggy? Visit http://mfgarden.club for more details.
Message 3270 of 8,455
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.