Did you mean: 

Garden Club - February 2019

tag
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Re: Garden Club - February 2019

@Anonymous wrote:

@K-in-Boston wrote:

Heart See, I just had to say the word and the whole gang’s here! Zoomsy you better save those Biscoff for Biney.

Yupp. I’m here for another 10.5 hrs. Apparently I got to fly to SMF -> LAX just so I could fly over SMF on my way to HND.  🤷‍♂️ 

It happens.

**bleep**?

Sometimes.

So are you planning to catch up on movies, catch up on sleep, uprank to Senior, or some combination of all of them?

Message 3501 of 8,455
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

@K-in-Boston wrote:

Heart See, I just had to say the word and the whole gang’s here! Zoomsy you better save those Biscoff for Biney.

Yupp. I’m here for another 10.5 hrs. Apparently I got to fly to SMF -> LAX just so I could fly over SMF on my way to HND.  🤷‍♂️ 

Could you toughen up a little? You whine more than me 

Message 3502 of 8,455
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

So @Anonymous didn't feel tired so we're just drinking for the moment and she's keeping things interesting. 🍸
Message 3503 of 8,455
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@simplynoir wrote:

@K-in-Boston wrote:

The snow is really coming now.  No one has checked in from 40,000 feet lately.

yo

So, how does it feel to be left behind, green-ish?   

Message 3504 of 8,455
Anonymous
Not applicable

@K-in-Boston wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@K-in-Boston wrote:

It happens.

**bleep**?

Sometimes.

So are you planning to catch up on movies, catch up on sleep, uprank to Senior, or some combination of all of them?

I’ll likely take a nap but too much sleep mean too much jet lag. 

At rate I’m going I should have enough logins for Senior by the time we get there.  Gogo...

I bought myself a pair of WH-1000XM3s as reward for making 750. WHY DIDN’T I DO THIS SOONER?  These things rock, well, once you fix the EQ.  I’m pretty happy with music right now but I’ll probably switch to movies at nap time. 

Message 3505 of 8,455
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Remedios wrote:

@simplynoir wrote:

@K-in-Boston wrote:

The snow is really coming now.  No one has checked in from 40,000 feet lately.

yo

So, how does it feel to be left behind, green-ish?   popcorn.gif

🔥😂

Considering where you're at and where I'll end up pretty good.

Message 3506 of 8,455
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Remedios wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@K-in-Boston wrote:

It’s Wednesday in Tokyo.  Also, I blame the gin.

Message 3507 of 8,455
RicHowe
Valued Contributor

@K-in-Boston wrote:
ProgramBalance
Marriott194,723
Membership Rewards38,836
Ultimate Rewards20,296
Altitude Reserve64,722
ThankYou Points17,100
SkyMiles 1227,579
SkyMiles 299,570
Southwest Rapid Rewards3,977
Alaska Mileage Plan 119,735
Alaska Mileage Plan 222,437

Monsieur Howe inspired me to check.  These were pretty much completely depleted about 6 months ago.  Not bad; my calculations work out to around $11,000 or so in value.  Of course he could just buy a Mercedes with his Membership Rewards.  Smiley Surprised 

You're the real mac daddy, I don't have that many rewards cards/programs I'm involved in. I just have MR's, URs, Hilton Honors, Bonvoy Rewards, Omni Points, Delta SkyMiles. Let me see what my totals are...

Message 3508 of 8,455
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@K-in-Boston wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@K-in-Boston wrote:

It happens.

**bleep**?

Sometimes.

I’ll likely take a nap but too much sleep mean too much jet lag. 

At rate I’m going I should have enough logins for Senior by the time we get there.  Gogo...

I bought myself a pair of WH-1000XM3s as reward for making 750. WHY DIDN’T I DO THIS SOONER?  These things rock, well, once you fix the EQ.  I’m pretty happy with music right now but I’ll probably switch to movies at nap time. 

My dude, I've been extolling those headphones for MONTHS on here. Me, her and our two friends are rocking them.  I used Bright setting and slightly tweaked it for a custom listening profile and I'm pretty happy with the results. 😍

Message 3509 of 8,455
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@K-in-Boston wrote:

It’s Wednesday in Tokyo.  Also, I blame the gin.

A means to an end. Use it well.

Message 3510 of 8,455
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.