Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - February 2019

tag
tcbofade
Super Contributor

Re: Garden Club - February 2019

Hmph.  Little car died on the way home from Job B.  Smiley Sad

I got safely off of the highway, but DW had to come rescue me and my little Focus got a piggy back ride to Firestone.  Smiley Sad

Tomorrow, I steal DD's SUV for Job B.  She'll be pleased.  Not.

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 4821 of 8,455
Anonymous
Not applicable

When DW Rubicon lived in the shop on and off for almost a hole year enterprise  just ran her card at the end of the month.  Finally after they redid the electrical from scratch it solved all the issue  No holds no deposits and just our own insurance 

Message 4822 of 8,455
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@tcbofade wrote:

I got safely off of the highway, but DW had to come rescue me and my little Focus got a piggy back ride to Firestone.  Smiley Sad

I'm sorry about little car. I hope it's easily fixed! 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 4823 of 8,455
Anonymous
Not applicable

@tcbofade wrote:

Ugh! Car problems are the worst! Smiley Sad

Message 4824 of 8,455
expatCanuck
Super Contributor

@tcbofade wrote:

Glad you stayed safe.  Sorry 'bout the vehicle.

2023 Goal: save 3 months' net income

Starting FICO8: 666 (give or take a FICO)
[ Last INQ 12-Feb-2024 ]
EQ8415 INQ (Auto, CC, HELOC, 2 mort)7y2m
EX8125 INQ (2 CC, 2 mort, HELoan)6y11m
TU8294 INQ (3 CC, 1 mort)6y6m
5/243/12AoYA 0m | AoOA 23y6m~3%
Message 4825 of 8,455
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Remedios wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@MakingProgress wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@GApeachy wrote:

@simplynoir wrote:

@GApeachy wrote:

@simplynoir wrote:

This is hilarious.

I mean "Thumbs Up" but I'm too dumb to know what's going on with all these good peeps....are we happy or do I need to tuck and roll? 

Depends on whether you want some popcorn to enjoy the show or take a timeout. Smiley LOL

As fast as this is going I might choke on popcorn...how bout beer?  I'll root for whoeverSmiley Very Happy

Things fizzle out as quickly as they get set off in here. I think UncleB keeps some fertilizer around to put the fires out while we aren’t looking before they explode. Smiley Tongue

I thought fertilizer did explode.

Only when you mix it with diesel and trinitroto--TOS. 

Zoomz, you're so hardcore showing off. Your next post better not be you in Speedo, laying on a bear rug 

Red, white, and blue.  ‘Cause ‘Merica.

Message 4826 of 8,455
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Remedios wrote:

@kilroy8 wrote:

@simplynoir wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

Things fizzle out as quickly as they get set off in here. I think UncleB keeps some fertilizer around to put the fires out while we aren’t looking before they explode. Smiley Tongue

I thought fertilizer did explode.

Only when you mix it with diesel and trinitroto--TOS. 

Zoomz, you're so hardcore showing off. Your next post better not be you in Speedo, laying on a bear rug 

Or the Zardos costume. For those that don't know good don't google it if you don't want your evening ruined.

You kidding? He doesn't have time for all that - he's hitting the karaoke contests hard. So many wins - pronunciation is his best weapon. 

Cant be. That's normal human behavior. Zoomz is not programed that way 

I do a mean Garth Brooks!

Message 4827 of 8,455
Anonymous
Not applicable

@kilroy8 wrote:

I don't know, that new hardware from Microsoft is pretty cool, but terribly expensive. There must be more to them than just what you see on the Surface.

Can I get a slow rimshot here?

Message 4828 of 8,455
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Adkins wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

@K-in-Boston wrote:

I can’t believe it. I caught up on 25 pages. Sure I have a repetitive motion injury from scrolling through the quotes but I did it!

So everything was good until we landed in Cancun. Then we entered a packed room where thousands of people were waiting to go through immigration. There were no queues. Just a huge room of people packed like sardines somehow trying to make their way to where the queues were. Then Hertz took forever to get the rental. Although I do have to say that they were very thorough with the pre-rental inspection and even emailed me a 19 MB PDF with photos of all of the existing scratches and scuffs. I reserved a large SUV, they gave me a Dodge Grand Caravan. Guess I would have had room for those 13 bags after all. Since I declined the insurance there is currently a $8000 hold on my Amex Platinum card until I return it. Ha!

Got to the Westin Lagunamar and check-in process was long. Then they told me it would be another 20 minutes before my room was ready. Seriously? I usually get push notifications from Starriott-Carlton at like 9 in the morning letting me know my room is ready. We had already arrived 3 hours after I stated I would be arriving. So we met with our personal concierge while waiting and while she was nice she was really doing the hard sell for us to attend a SPG Transition for Elite Members meeting on Monday. I’m sorry, but I did not come here to timeshare and giving me 3 or 4 hundred dollars worth of incentive is NOT enough for 90 minutes of my time.

Once we had a swim in the gigantic infinity pool and had dinner things are better. SkyMiles for the Aeromexico-booked Delta flight already posted and I think they are even correct.

Glad to hear you all had an uneventful flight, and sorry to hear about all the immigration hassles.  Smiley Frustrated

One thing stuck out... Hertz put a $8k hold on your card because you didn't buy their insurance?  Holy cow... swoon.gif

It sounds like the infinity pool made up for the hassle and headaches, though.  Smiley Very Happy

Yeah. What would have happened if a person's credit line wasn't that high??

DYKWIA?!

and if that doesn’t work, turn on the tears. 

Message 4829 of 8,455
Anonymous
Not applicable

This one’s for @K-in-Boston.

(Can I get a tag assist?)

(Yep, you're welcome. --UB)

4C03DC45-5010-43E1-B959-123C15DE13F2.jpeg

Message 4830 of 8,455
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.