Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - February 2020

tag
newfossil
Valued Contributor

Re: Garden Club - February 2020

@Anonymous wrote:

Good morning garden! Happy Valentine's Day! Work is making pancakes for us this morning. In credit news, my scores all went down. EX - 688, EQ - 690 and TU - 680. I can't figure out why and it's making me sad. I hope everyone is off to a great morning so far! Smiley Happy

I'm sorry. Hope you figure out why

Starting score - May 2018

April 2021

AAoA - 1 year 6 months
Message 3771 of 6,419
newfossil
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Morning everyone. 

I didn't sleep yet again. I was tired but just couldn't cross the line into sleep. 

Today makes 2 years since I started tapering. In that time I have gone from 20mg of Valium a day to 1.96mg which is not the speed I wanted to go but it's a lot further than I got last time I tried to get off of it so I'm going to call it a win since I'm still going down. 

I am all of a sudden getting hungry at like 2AM which isn't helping my case for sleep. It seems like my body is burning a lot more energy than usual and I'm finding myself having to eat more calories. Right now my stomach is telling me that it's ready to eat a horse so I should probably go find something to eat. 

Credit news - 2 inquiries became unscoreable on TU yesterday so Vantage gave me 5 points. Won't know what FICO did, if anything, for awhile - depends on whether Disco's AR has already occurred or not. My Sync accounts are still open so I am just going to continue to lie low. 

Congratulations on loosing the inquiries!

April 2021

AAoA - 1 year 6 months
Message 3772 of 6,419
Anonymous
Not applicable

@newfossil wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Good morning garden! Happy Valentine's Day! Work is making pancakes for us this morning. In credit news, my scores all went down. EX - 688, EQ - 690 and TU - 680. I can't figure out why and it's making me sad. I hope everyone is off to a great morning so far! Smiley Happy

Thanks! I think it's because I had a charge-off account fall off my report that I believe dinged my AYOA and also my collection reported again. *sigh* My utilization on my cards also went up from high spend on my vacation. Card #1 39% → 55% and Card #2 17% → 24%. Does anyone remember what the thresholds were again? I can't remember. 

Message 3773 of 6,419
Mv350
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@newfossil wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks! I think it's because I had a charge-off account fall off my report that I believe dinged my AYOA and also my collection reported again. *sigh* My utilization on my cards also went up from high spend on my vacation. Card #1 39% → 55% and Card #2 17% → 24%. Does anyone remember what the thresholds were again? I can't remember. 

I use CK because it is really good for free monitoring, not good for scores, but it keeps good tabs on everything for you. 

I think the thresholds are

8.9% 28.9% 48.9% 88.9%

Message 3774 of 6,419
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

good morning

just enough time to give Remi her 🤗and leave her coffee for her, I'm already a few minutes late for a call 

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 3775 of 6,419
newfossil
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@newfossil wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

card #1 passed a threshold. That will mess with your scores. It's what I'm currently recovering from. Still waiting for all my cc to report with new thresholds. 

April 2021

AAoA - 1 year 6 months
Message 3776 of 6,419
Anonymous
Not applicable

AMEX is truly wonderful. Going through my account this morning I saw a $1 charge pending from Stripe on my BCP. I went and looked the charge up on Stripe's website and it's from a company that I have never done business with. I got on the app and told the AI that I have a fraud charge and I was connected to a fraud rep in less than a minute. I verified card in possession and that nobody had permission to use it and they canceled it and issued me a new card, even offering to ship it priority if 2/21 didn't work for me. That's amazing service. Any other lender this would have been more work than a few security questions. 

I can even still use the card for chip transactions!

Message 3777 of 6,419
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Mv350 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@newfossil wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I use CK because it is really good for free monitoring, not good for scores, but it keeps good tabs on everything for you. 

8.9% 28.9% 48.9% 88.9%

Thank you for this! 

Message 3778 of 6,419
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Mv350 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@newfossil wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

8.9% 28.9% 48.9% 88.9%

Thank you for this! 

There's one at 68.9% too. 

Message 3779 of 6,419
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@coldfusion wrote:

good morning

just enough time to give Remi her 🤗and leave her coffee for her, I'm already a few minutes late for a call 

Morning 🤗

istockphoto-586348744-1024x1024.jpg

Message 3780 of 6,419
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.