@macinjosh wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

@Brian_Earl_Spilner wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

Someone tell @UncleB I need that drop down box

@Brian_Earl_Spilner what do you want added?

Whadya got? What's included in the premium package?

Well, there's the ever-popular laughing smiley, screamer, grandpa, goodnight, and too many others to list here. Smiley Happy

I'll take the deluxe package and will subscribe to the season pass for additional DLC when it becomes available.

Alrighty, @Brian_Earl_Spilner... you should have a drop-down box next to your quote button.  Smiley Wink

Don't say I never gave you anything!  Smiley Very Happy

Can I have the deluxe package too?

You already had most of the good ones, but I added a couple more.  Smiley Wink

Now I feel left out. Lol

Message 81 of 8,831
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden Club - January 2019

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Oh yeah @Anonymous......it just came back to me. You had a great trip in the dirty dirty and tried Chick Fil A. 😀

We have had warm weather here lately, but today it was warm with tornado watches. Thankfully, nothing touched down. I’ll still take it over cold and snow 😝

Yikes! I'm glad none of them touched down! I can't even imagine what tornados are like in real life. Smiley Indifferent

I got to see my first one when I lived with my dad in Louisiana. They’re all running from it and I watched it rip the roof off the neighbor’s trailer and toss it in our yard and then jump away. 

It was the most amazing thing I have ever seen, I love storms. 

And yes I got yelled at and grounded and whatever for not heading for shelter but whatever, it was worth it. Smiley Very Happy

And the neighbor was a terrible person so it was like instant karma. 

Wow! The closest I've come to a tornado is watching the movie Twister. I've experienced a couple of earthquakes, although they are pretty rare where I live. 

Message 82 of 8,831
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

@macinjosh wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

Someone tell @UncleB I need that drop down box

@Brian_Earl_Spilner what do you want added?

Whadya got? What's included in the premium package?

Well, there's the ever-popular laughing smiley, screamer, grandpa, goodnight, and too many others to list here. Smiley Happy

I'll take the deluxe package and will subscribe to the season pass for additional DLC when it becomes available.

Alrighty, @Brian_Earl_Spilner... you should have a drop-down box next to your quote button.  Smiley Wink

Don't say I never gave you anything!  Smiley Very Happy

Can I have the deluxe package too?

You already had most of the good ones, but I added a couple more.  Smiley Wink

Now I feel left out. Lol

me too.. i only got two macros LOL 

Message 83 of 8,831
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

I might not have been the first poster for January, but I think I just got the first myFICO alert of the year at 12:24 AM, a TU balance change

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 84 of 8,831
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Oh yeah @Anonymous......it just came back to me. You had a great trip in the dirty dirty and tried Chick Fil A. 😀

We have had warm weather here lately, but today it was warm with tornado watches. Thankfully, nothing touched down. I’ll still take it over cold and snow 😝

Yikes! I'm glad none of them touched down! I can't even imagine what tornados are like in real life. Smiley Indifferent

I got to see my first one when I lived with my dad in Louisiana. They’re all running from it and I watched it rip the roof off the neighbor’s trailer and toss it in our yard and then jump away. 

It was the most amazing thing I have ever seen, I love storms. 

And yes I got yelled at and grounded and whatever for not heading for shelter but whatever, it was worth it. Smiley Very Happy

And the neighbor was a terrible person so it was like instant karma. 

Wow! The closest I've come to a tornado is watching the movie Twister. I've experienced a couple of earthquakes, although they are pretty rare where I live. 

Tornado and hurricane experience both care of Louisiana.  

Ill take a Colorado blizzard any day thanks. 

Message 85 of 8,831
macinjosh
Senior Contributor

@Saeren,

In regards to this post of yours, I almost jumped this afternoon when I was at US Bank having them order me a new debit card and checks for my new account after they sent the orignals to the wrong address. I was super close to apping for the Cash+ Visa or the Smith's Rewards MC. I told the lady I needed to wait for now.

Samsung Financing TD Bank $3,200

Message 86 of 8,831
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Happy New Year to our Central time zone peeps!  wavey_zps81xnuobx.gif  screamer.gif

Message 87 of 8,831
Anonymous
Not applicable

@macinjosh wrote:

@Anonymous,

In regards to this post of yours, I almost jumped this afternoon when I was at US Bank having them order me a new debit card and checks for my new account after they sent the orignals to the wrong address. I was super close to apping for the Cash+ Visa or the Smith's Rewards MC. I told the lady I needed to wait for now.

Lol! I had a feeling you were close to jumping the fence! You popped in my head immediately when that question came up smiley-laughing021.gif

Message 88 of 8,831
Anonymous
Not applicable

I’m having a strong urge to watch Coming to America......wonder why? 

Message 89 of 8,831
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Alrighty, @Anonymous and @Anonymous... I added some additional macros to you guys as well.  Smiley Wink

Message 90 of 8,831
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.