Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - January 2019

tag
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: Garden Club - January 2019

@bluntco wrote:
Made it home. Googled my parking brake issue. Was able to turn it off in Uconnect. Will call dealer tomorrow
Roads wet, ...not slick up north. South is getting snow.

Wings......drummies or flats?

@Anonymous and I have already worked this one out... the proper answer is clearly flats.  Smiley Very Happy  feedme.gif

Message 3141 of 8,831
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Remedios wrote:
I want the image of Kilroy staring at her feet while at work erased from my brain, Total Recall style (the original, of course)

Total Recall was a classic... I have an uncanny resemblance to one of the characters (inside joke).  Smiley Very Happy

Message 3142 of 8,831
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Brian_Earl_Spilner wrote:

Feet are gross. Can we go back to talking about root canals?

Hey, speak for yourself... I have awesome feet.  Smiley Wink

My face, on the other hand...  Smiley Surprised  Smiley Frustrated

smiley-laughing021.gif

Message 3143 of 8,831
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@pizza1 wrote:

LOL!!! SO true though!! 

IMG_0905.JPG

Yes, yes, a thousand times yes! 

@pizza1, you have no idea how many times I've had this exact thought!  Smiley Very Happy 

Message 3144 of 8,831
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Adkins wrote:

@macinjosh wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I get that but if the number was the one on my application, it should be noted that its not fraud unless they're suggesting that my entire account is fraud. If they put me through all that verification nonsense because I choose to do all of my business from Google Voice rather than my actual cell phone (I've changed numbers like 10 times in the last 7 years while my Google Voice I've had since 2007 when it was GrandCentral), I'll cancel the card. If they had a problem with VoIP numbers, they should have said so during the application process and I would have grudgingly handed over my XM number but the reality is that when I get annoyed with cell providers, I get a new one, and I don't port out, so this policy of theirs could land me locked out of my account later down the line.

Ah, I try to keep my number for as long as I can. I've had my current cell phone number since September 25, 2015. The number Synchrony wanted to use I had from June 2009 to January 2013.

I've had my mobile number since 1995. 🥺

Wow... I think that's the longest I've personally heard of!  Smiley Surprised

My own mobile number is since 2007 (ish?  Maybe 2006...memory is foggy.)  grandpa.gif

I've still got the same provider as well, AT&T Prepaid.  It works for me since I don't get/make a lot of calls.  Just $2 a day for when I do use it, and on those days calling/texting is unlimited.  Smiley Happy

Message 3145 of 8,831
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well I’ve been up for about a half an hour now. Woke up because I had to go to the bathroom and then was too hot to fall back asleep. Just ate a snack and I’m going to try again. I miss the days of sleeping an entire night. 

Message 3146 of 8,831
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

@Brian_Earl_Spilner wrote:

So, I tried using the cap1 upgrade link and nothing happened. Tried on mobile and a PC. It doesn't have a message popping up like it used to saying none was available. Can someone check to see if it works for them?

https://verified.capitalone.com/sic-ui/#/esignin?Product=Card&Action=ProductUpgrade

Yes. Venture or Venture One are available.

Message 3147 of 8,831
tcbofade
Super Contributor

Good morning boys and girls.

No GMA today...preempted because it snowed.  Smiley Frustrated

Oh well.  I've got hot coffee, chocolate donuts, and CBS this morning....and about four inches of snow.  More coming this afternoon!

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 3148 of 8,831
Anonymous
Not applicable

Happy bisquit day gang!🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓☕️☕️🍳🍳

Message 3149 of 8,831
tcbofade
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Happy bisquit day gang!🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓☕️☕️🍳🍳

Good morning fish fan...  Go Chiefs!

... I dont have any bacon...  Smiley Sad

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 3150 of 8,831
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.