cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - January 2019

Valued Contributor

Re: Garden Club - January 2019

Well, my son has shoveled me out, which is good.

 

I don't shovel snow if I can avoid it - I had a brother fall over dead at 48 years old shoveling snow.

Message 3261 of 6,190
Regular Contributor

Re: Garden Club - January 2019

Had a nightmare last night that I tried to get a CLI on my AMEX and they CLD'd me instead....LOL





Time since neg: 4 years 9 months
Gardening until June 2019 (or later....we shall see) ***Chase 4/24***
Message 3262 of 6,190
Established Contributor

Re: Garden Club - January 2019


@kilroy8 wrote:

Well, my son has shoveled me out, which is good.

 

I don't shovel snow if I can avoid it - I had a brother fall over dead at 48 years old shoveling snow.


Yikes! Liked before that part sunk in, that's terrible! Smiley Sad

 

Papa Johns had a free cheese sticks offer so I ordered 16 wings, a large thin crust whole pepperoni, left half chicken/Hatch green chilies/3 cheese blend, right half olive and I tossed an extra pepperoncini on the side to hit the $10 Papa Dough threshold along with the free cheese sticks. $30.33 because $3.99 delivery charge Smiley Frustrated but Honey had coupons at least that saved me some money (it was $42 before the coupon and the discount offered by Papa Johns for the pepperoni/Hatch pizza). Will feed myself and the roommate's kid since the roommates are having a date lunch so it worked out that my wing craving hit today - I can do something nice for them and get my craving satisfied at the same time.

 

And its $30.33 plus tip (at least $6, more if they get it here quick and they actually follow the delivery instructions to call when they get here so I don't have to get scratched to heck by the dog) towards my $1500 BBVA spend too.


Starting Score: 647 TU/670 EX/680 EQ
Current Score:706 TU/671 EX/685 EQ
Goal Score:760/760/760

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge


Scores 1/1/19:
Current scores:

Hover over my cards to see my limits!
Goal: Garden time until 2020!
Message 3263 of 6,190
Established Contributor

Re: Garden Club - January 2019


@Adkins wrote:

Costco, then the grocery store. Because Costco is the worst one of the two.


Yes, Costco can be crazy at times. The Costco in Summerlin, NV is one of the busiest in Vegas. Most of the time we end up going to Henderson, or the newer parts of North Las Vegas where Winco Foods is at.




FICO 8 Scores
As of 1-4-19
As of 1-4-19
As of 1-4-19
Message 3264 of 6,190
Established Contributor

Re: Garden Club - January 2019


@expatCanuck wrote:
DS is smart, insightful, capable, driven and, as far as I can determine, possesses no matching pairs of socks.

smiley-laughing021.gifThat’s why I only buy packs of matching socks, then keep buying replacements for a long time, so that way I’ll always have a matching pair.




FICO 8 Scores
As of 1-4-19
As of 1-4-19
As of 1-4-19
Message 3265 of 6,190
Regular Contributor

Re: Garden Club - January 2019


@FightingForRedemption wrote:

Had a nightmare last night that I tried to get a CLI on my AMEX and they CLD'd me instead....LOL


Lol, this is the funnest game ever....scores up, scores down, approvals, declined(dambit).....omg, I wake up in the middle of the night just to check the early credit reporting companies.  I either go back to sleep or I start diggin' in.  I need AA for this stuff.  @FightingForRedemption at least it was a nightmare.....or was it?!? dun dun dunnnnn!

Starting Score: 680
Current Score: 748
Goal Score: 790


Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge ~~~~~GARDENING until 2020~~~~~

CapOne Plat/CapOne QS/Citibank/Citizens/Comenity/Discover/Syncb/Synovus/Webbank-DFS/Wells Fargo
MY TAKE HOME PAY DON'T TAKE ME HOME
Message 3266 of 6,190
Established Contributor

Re: Garden Club - January 2019


@Laurachrissy wrote:

@FightingForRedemption wrote:

Had a nightmare last night that I tried to get a CLI on my AMEX and they CLD'd me instead....LOL


Lol, this is the funnest game ever....scores up, scores down, approvals, declined(dambit).....omg, I wake up in the middle of the night just to check the early credit reporting companies.  I either go back to sleep or I start diggin' in.  I need AA for this stuff.  @FightingForRedemption at least it was a nightmare.....or was it?!? dun dun dunnnnn!


I couldn't sleep for like two months worrying about an NFCU audit causing my accounts to get frozen because I don't have a copy of my grandpa's DD-214. Finally have been able to sleep since my dad confirmed he has an honorable discharge and my mother was full of crap so if I ever need it, he will send me his. 

 

Every time I apply for something, I always worry about AA.

 

Ah the loveliness of the credit game when you have anxiety disorders... I have no need for credit and yet I obsess about it. Realistically I could go with a single card at a high interest rate like I did with my QuickSilver and not have any issues (I think I've paid like $5 in interest since I got it 5/2014). In fact that's pretty much what I did until March of last year other than my PlayStation card I had for the 5 points per dollar on PlayStation game purchases.


Starting Score: 647 TU/670 EX/680 EQ
Current Score:706 TU/671 EX/685 EQ
Goal Score:760/760/760

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge


Scores 1/1/19:
Current scores:

Hover over my cards to see my limits!
Goal: Garden time until 2020!
Message 3267 of 6,190
Regular Contributor

Re: Garden Club - January 2019


@Saeren wrote:

@Laurachrissy wrote:

@FightingForRedemption wrote:

Had a nightmare last night that I tried to get a CLI on my AMEX and they CLD'd me instead....LOL


Lol, this is the funnest game ever....scores up, scores down, approvals, declined(dambit).....omg, I wake up in the middle of the night just to check the early credit reporting companies.  I either go back to sleep or I start diggin' in.  I need AA for this stuff.  @FightingForRedemption at least it was a nightmare.....or was it?!? dun dun dunnnnn!


 

 

Every time I apply for something, I always worry about AA.

 

Ah the loveliness of the credit game when you have anxiety disorders... .


Yeah, my dad always said to live by KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid)....so true, so true.  The less you have, the less you worry.

Starting Score: 680
Current Score: 748
Goal Score: 790


Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge ~~~~~GARDENING until 2020~~~~~

CapOne Plat/CapOne QS/Citibank/Citizens/Comenity/Discover/Syncb/Synovus/Webbank-DFS/Wells Fargo
MY TAKE HOME PAY DON'T TAKE ME HOME
Message 3268 of 6,190
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Re: Garden Club - January 2019


@kilroy8 wrote:

I'm not kidding - these days it is cheaper to feed them healthy real food than the healthy pet food.


Yes, healthy pet food is as expensive as heck.




FICO 8 Scores
As of 1-4-19
As of 1-4-19
As of 1-4-19
Message 3269 of 6,190
Established Contributor

Re: Garden Club - January 2019


@Laurachrissy wrote:

@Saeren wrote:

@Laurachrissy wrote:

@FightingForRedemption wrote:

Had a nightmare last night that I tried to get a CLI on my AMEX and they CLD'd me instead....LOL


Lol, this is the funnest game ever....scores up, scores down, approvals, declined(dambit).....omg, I wake up in the middle of the night just to check the early credit reporting companies.  I either go back to sleep or I start diggin' in.  I need AA for this stuff.  @FightingForRedemption at least it was a nightmare.....or was it?!? dun dun dunnnnn!


 

 

Every time I apply for something, I always worry about AA.

 

Ah the loveliness of the credit game when you have anxiety disorders... .


Yeah, my dad always said to live by KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid)....so true, so true.  The less you have, the less you worry.


Yeah I tend to live life by the KISS rule, you're one of the only people I've ever come across who knows what that is and why its such an important mantra for a relaxed life, but the credit game is kind of fun to play when I'm not stressing myself out over it lol. And realistically if it wasn't credit, I would be stressing about something else. That's the reality of living with anxiety. I feel good that the only thing I have to stress about is something minor in the grand scheme of my life right now.


Starting Score: 647 TU/670 EX/680 EQ
Current Score:706 TU/671 EX/685 EQ
Goal Score:760/760/760

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge


Scores 1/1/19:
Current scores:

Hover over my cards to see my limits!
Goal: Garden time until 2020!
Message 3270 of 6,190