Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - January 2019

tag
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Re: Garden Club - January 2019

@K-in-Boston wrote:

Just me or did the Kudos font just change?

It changed. 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 3531 of 8,831
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Ha! Kudos notifications are showing back at the top right for me. 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 3532 of 8,831
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

@RicHowe wrote:
The real question is how many miles did you gain thru the Delta Holidays Days of Deals promo?

I earned 26,434 bonus miles on the Boston Revolutionary Rewards and 8,912 bonus miles on the Holiday Days of Deals so far (still have 3 days to grab those last 1,088). A total of 51,855 SkyMiles earned through SkyMiles shopping since 1 December.

Message 3533 of 8,831
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Adkins wrote:

Yeah, I pulled my previous post about that, since I think it was/is giving the time the thread was started instead of the time of the post or kudo.  It was hard for me to tell at-a-glance since I was looking at kudo's from the Garden thread, which was started exactly on 1/1/2019 12:00 AM.

Still an issue IMHO, but not what I thought it was. 

Message 3534 of 8,831
Anonymous
Not applicable

@K-in-Boston wrote:

Good news!

C38F8AB6-6424-410E-A10D-C5CB46F38655.png

C7C09A01-9F08-43BE-B404-170F3BC7A24C.png

Bad news is the miles to dollars glitch didn’t stick so I didn’t end up getting credit for a $27,000 flight. 😂 

And worse news, I tried to log in on my laptop and got this. Nobody log out!

89BFB2D1-7618-448E-8514-2F62E3984231.png

I was about to ask what the FICO was up with how slow the site is being... and now I know.

Message 3535 of 8,831
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@K-in-Boston was right-on-the-money (no surprise there, LOL)... it's not possible to login right now. 

Even jumping to another part of the site where I routintely have to re-login isn't working.  (The 're-login' is a know issue not related to this, unless they're fixing it, of course.)

Sorry we don't have more info, but assuming this was planned it was a surprise for us as well.  Smiley Indifferent

Message 3536 of 8,831
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@UncleB wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

Yeah, I pulled my previous post about that since I think it was/is giving the time the thread was started instead of the time of the post or kudo.  It was hard for me to tell at-a-glance since I was looking at kudo's from the Garden thread, which was started exactly on 1/1/2019 12:00 AM.

Ah! That's why I couldn't kudo it when I tried! 😂

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 3537 of 8,831
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Formatting is crazy for me right now, everything looked like it was drawn by drunk Picaso.

I am worried that by the time they are finished, we'll all swap bodies smiley-laughing021.gif

Message 3538 of 8,831
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Yeah I can browse on desktop, just not logged in. My apologies for those gigantic photos I posted. They look fine on the phone, but as anyone who has used desktop mode on a phone knows, you don’t get all of the options you do on a true desktop, including image size display options. I’ll try to remember to fix those (and their copies in quotes) later.

Message 3539 of 8,831
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Adkins wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

Yeah, I pulled my previous post about that since I think it was/is giving the time the thread was started instead of the time of the post or kudo.  It was hard for me to tell at-a-glance since I was looking at kudo's from the Garden thread, which was started exactly on 1/1/2019 12:00 AM.

Ah! That's why I couldn't kudo it when I tried! 😂

I very (very...) seldom remove one of my own posts - I usually just use 'strikethough' text and put a note on the edit - but that one was entirely wrong (I suspect, anyway) and I was afraid letting it linger would be confusing even with corrections. 

Sorry about that.  Smiley Sad

Message 3540 of 8,831
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.