cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - January 2019

Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: Garden Club - January 2019


@K-in-Boston wrote:

Just me or did the Kudos font just change?


It changed. 






Message 3531 of 8,831
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: Garden Club - January 2019

Ha! Kudos notifications are showing back at the top right for me. 






Message 3532 of 8,831
Highlighted
Moderator

Re: Garden Club - January 2019


@RicHowe wrote:
The real question is how many miles did you gain thru the Delta Holidays Days of Deals promo?

I earned 26,434 bonus miles on the Boston Revolutionary Rewards and 8,912 bonus miles on the Holiday Days of Deals so far (still have 3 days to grab those last 1,088). A total of 51,855 SkyMiles earned through SkyMiles shopping since 1 December.

Affected by natural disaster.

Message 3533 of 8,831
Highlighted
Moderator

Re: Garden Club - January 2019


@Adkins wrote:

Ha! Kudos notifications are showing back at the top right for me. 


Yeah, I pulled my previous post about that, since I think it was/is giving the time the thread was started instead of the time of the post or kudo.  It was hard for me to tell at-a-glance since I was looking at kudo's from the Garden thread, which was started exactly on 1/1/2019 12:00 AM.

 

Still an issue IMHO, but not what I thought it was. 

Message 3534 of 8,831
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: Garden Club - January 2019


@K-in-Boston wrote:

Good news!

 

C38F8AB6-6424-410E-A10D-C5CB46F38655.png

C7C09A01-9F08-43BE-B404-170F3BC7A24C.png

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bad news is the miles to dollars glitch didn’t stick so I didn’t end up getting credit for a $27,000 flight. 😂 

 

And worse news, I tried to log in on my laptop and got this. Nobody log out!

89BFB2D1-7618-448E-8514-2F62E3984231.png

 

 

 


I was about to ask what the FICO was up with how slow the site is being... and now I know.

Current rotation:

01/2019:
05/2020:

Goal card: Cash+

P.S. I’m a dude, yo!
Message 3535 of 8,831
Highlighted
Moderator

Re: Garden Club - January 2019

@K-in-Boston was right-on-the-money (no surprise there, LOL)... it's not possible to login right now. 

 

Even jumping to another part of the site where I routintely have to re-login isn't working.  (The 're-login' is a know issue not related to this, unless they're fixing it, of course.)

 

Sorry we don't have more info, but assuming this was planned it was a surprise for us as well.  Smiley Indifferent

Message 3536 of 8,831
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: Garden Club - January 2019


@UncleB wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

Ha! Kudos notifications are showing back at the top right for me. 


Yeah, I pulled my previous post about that since I think it was/is giving the time the thread was started instead of the time of the post or kudo.  It was hard for me to tell at-a-glance since I was looking at kudo's from the Garden thread, which was started exactly on 1/1/2019 12:00 AM.

 

Still an issue IMHO, but not what I thought it was. 


Ah! That's why I couldn't kudo it when I tried! 😂






Message 3537 of 8,831
Highlighted
Moderator

Re: Garden Club - January 2019

Formatting is crazy for me right now, everything looked like it was drawn by drunk Picaso.

 

I am worried that by the time they are finished, we'll all swap bodies smiley-laughing021.gif

Message 3538 of 8,831
Highlighted
Moderator

Re: Garden Club - January 2019

Yeah I can browse on desktop, just not logged in. My apologies for those gigantic photos I posted. They look fine on the phone, but as anyone who has used desktop mode on a phone knows, you don’t get all of the options you do on a true desktop, including image size display options. I’ll try to remember to fix those (and their copies in quotes) later.

Affected by natural disaster.

Message 3539 of 8,831
Highlighted
Moderator

Re: Garden Club - January 2019


@Adkins wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

Ha! Kudos notifications are showing back at the top right for me. 


Yeah, I pulled my previous post about that since I think it was/is giving the time the thread was started instead of the time of the post or kudo.  It was hard for me to tell at-a-glance since I was looking at kudo's from the Garden thread, which was started exactly on 1/1/2019 12:00 AM.

 

Still an issue IMHO, but not what I thought it was. 


Ah! That's why I couldn't kudo it when I tried! 😂


I very (very...) seldom remove one of my own posts - I usually just use 'strikethough' text and put a note on the edit - but that one was entirely wrong (I suspect, anyway) and I was afraid letting it linger would be confusing even with corrections. 

 

Sorry about that.  Smiley Sad

 

Message 3540 of 8,831
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.