Re: Garden Club - January 2019

So. Tired. 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 3541 of 8,831
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@K-in-Boston wrote:

Yeah I can browse on desktop, just not logged in. My apologies for those gigantic photos I posted. They look fine on the phone, but as anyone who has used desktop mode on a phone knows, you don’t get all of the options you do on a true desktop, including image size display options. I’ll try to remember to fix those (and their copies in quotes) later.

No worries... I got your back.  Smiley Wink

I routinely do 'courtesy' image enlargements for mobile users (many times their images default to the smallest size and are difficult to see) so resizing is second-nature to me... since I can't do much else right now I'll get it knocked out.  Smiley Happy

Message 3542 of 8,831
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

You, sir, are awesome! So now I suppose this is just an endurance test to see who can stay logged in the longest without being logged out, or waiting out the maintenance.

Message 3543 of 8,831
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@K-in-Boston wrote:

Yeah I can browse on desktop, just not logged in. My apologies for those gigantic photos I posted. They look fine on the phone, but as anyone who has used desktop mode on a phone knows, you don’t get all of the options you do on a true desktop, including image size display options. I’ll try to remember to fix those (and their copies in quotes) later.

I had no idea! I generally shrink mine smaller though. 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 3544 of 8,831
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@UncleB wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

Ha! Kudos notifications are showing back at the top right for me. 

Yeah, I pulled my previous post about that since I think it was/is giving the time the thread was started instead of the time of the post or kudo.  It was hard for me to tell at-a-glance since I was looking at kudo's from the Garden thread, which was started exactly on 1/1/2019 12:00 AM.

Still an issue IMHO, but not what I thought it was. 

Ah! That's why I couldn't kudo it when I tried! 😂

I very (very...) seldom remove one of my own posts - I usually just use 'strikethough' text and put a note on the edit - but that one was entirely wrong (I suspect, anyway) and I was afraid letting it linger would be confusing even with corrections. 

Sorry about that.  Smiley Sad

N/p! I thought it was the forum glitching! 😉

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 3545 of 8,831
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Remedios wrote:

Formatting is crazy for me right now, everything looked like it was drawn by drunk Picaso.

I am worried that by the time they are finished, we'll all swap bodies smiley-laughing021.gif

As long as the body I end up with is younger, taller, and more in-shape than the one I already have I'm OK with that.  Smiley Very Happy  smiley-laughing021.gif 

(Although 'swapping' implies some poor soul would get stuck with this tired old thing, so I guess it wouldn't be so great for them.)

Message 3546 of 8,831
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ugh I am fading fast... but if I fall asleep now, I'll probably be up by 5... so I'm trying to fight it... but the website is so slow I almost fall to sleep when I click something waiting for it to load lol
Message 3547 of 8,831
UncleB
Credit Mentor

For anybody still awake (and logged in) it looks like we're back in business.  Smiley Happy

Logins are working again for both mobile and the desktop website.  screamer.gif

Message 3548 of 8,831
Brooklyn2018
Valued Contributor

@UB

Thanks.👍

Goal Score: 600(within a year)**MET MY GOAL** | Goal Score: 700**MET MY GOAL** | Goal score: 800
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

>

I❤️NY
Message 3549 of 8,831
macinjosh
Senior Contributor

@K-in-Boston wrote:

Good news!

C38F8AB6-6424-410E-A10D-C5CB46F38655.png

C7C09A01-9F08-43BE-B404-170F3BC7A24C.png

Bad news is the miles to dollars glitch didn’t stick so I didn’t end up getting credit for a $27,000 flight. 😂 

And worse news, I tried to log in on my laptop and got this. Nobody log out!

89BFB2D1-7618-448E-8514-2F62E3984231.png

This is why I’m so far behind tonight. That stupid maintenance glitch because my devices log me out after a period of time. Grr! 😡

Samsung Financing TD Bank $3,200

Message 3550 of 8,831
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.