macinjosh
Senior Contributor

Re: Garden Club - January 2019

@UncleB wrote:

@K-in-Boston wrote:

Good news!

C38F8AB6-6424-410E-A10D-C5CB46F38655.png

C7C09A01-9F08-43BE-B404-170F3BC7A24C.png

Bad news is the miles to dollars glitch didn’t stick so I didn’t end up getting credit for a $27,000 flight. 😂 

Whoo-hoo!!  Awesome Sauce!  screamer.gif

@K-in-Boston wrote:

And worse news, I tried to log in on my laptop and got this. Nobody log out!

89BFB2D1-7618-448E-8514-2F62E3984231.png

Well rats... here we go again.  Smiley Indifferent  Bang-Head_zpsc10wcxkz.gif

Was this the cause for so much trouble before? Maintenance?

Samsung Financing TD Bank $3,200

Message 3551 of 8,831
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh man... I went to bed shortly after my last post and just woke up. My stomach woke me up this time. Way too much junk food today made it a bit unhappy. 😳  

Message 3552 of 8,831
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@macinjosh wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

@K-in-Boston wrote:

Good news!

Bad news is the miles to dollars glitch didn’t stick so I didn’t end up getting credit for a $27,000 flight. 😂 

@K-in-Boston wrote:

While not super-common we have had technical issues before.  The most disruptive event was the site redesign, which was painful.

As for the login issue, it's happened since I've been around one other time but I don't know if last night's event was the same cause or not.  The last time it was for around eight hours, this time it was only around two.

Message 3553 of 8,831
Anonymous
Not applicable

@UncleB wrote:

@macinjosh wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

@K-in-Boston wrote:

Good news!

@K-in-Boston wrote:

While not super-common we have had technical issues before.  The most disruptive event was the site redesign, which was painful.

As for the login issue, it's happened since I've been around one other time but I don't know if last night's event was the same cause or not.  The last time it was for around eight hours, this time it was only around two.

Is the issue you mention the one that forced everyone to login constantly? I saw reference to this in last month’s garden thread lol. 

Message 3554 of 8,831
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

@macinjosh wrote:

Is the issue you mention the one that forced everyone to login constantly? I saw reference to this in last month’s garden thread lol. 

No, the issue I'm talking about from before was similar to last night, in that nobody could login at all.  That's only happened one other time since I've been around (that I'm aware of, anyway).

The intermittent prompt to login is something separate.

Message 3555 of 8,831
Anonymous
Not applicable

@UncleB wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

@macinjosh wrote:

No, the issue I'm talking about from before was similar to last night, in that nobody could login at all.  That's only happened one other time since I've been around (that I'm aware of, anyway).

The intermittent prompt to login is something separate.

I am kind of surprised they did maintenance without kicking all of us out. When I ran a forum, if I didn’t kick everyone out when I was doing forum maintenance it caused database problems. Nothing like having to comb through SQL to figure out what got corrupted in a user’s profile that’s now breaking their ability to use the forum. Smiley Frustrated

Message 3556 of 8,831
Anonymous
Not applicable

@bluntco wrote:
Remmy i'm a young 48 😔
And a Grandma 😱
I still wear form fitting
But, I pretty much do what I want
And I have 50lbs loss in 9 months
All my clothes are loose these days lol

👍🏻 .. thats the "problem" with losing weight gotta keep buying new clothes lol.. i used to wait until even my belt couldnt hold my pants up anymore. thank goodness for savers!

Message 3557 of 8,831
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Remedios wrote:

@expatCanuck wrote:

@kilroy8 wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

Opinions on this song 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3QVXxquc4g

Oooh... I like that.  Somehow I missed it when it came out, but I'll be adding it to my 'mood' playlist!

It seems like a good song for a movie for some reason, like when you're watching something thoughtful happen.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

No "mood" playlist is complete without this 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsQBKr_x-P4

That one is nice. I like it.

From The Piano (1993)?

Yes and I HeartHeartHeart that movie 

me too! havent seen it in ages!

Message 3558 of 8,831
kilroy8
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Things seem back to normal in the forums. Last night got to be a PITA, so I just went to bed.

Grocery shopping, laundry, and brunch with DD#2 on activities calendar for today.

Message 3559 of 8,831
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Good morning!
Message 3560 of 8,831
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.