K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Re: Garden Club - January 2019

@Remedios wrote:

@K-in-Boston wrote:

@Remedios wrote:
K, I think we forgot to leave for our e-trip

sa-flight.png

No, we were at the airport like 14 hours ago and have been posting from the Sky Club and air all day?  Either that or you're going to be incredibly jealous of this gorgeous person sitting next to me and I may be having an unpleasant conversation upon landing.  Smiley Indifferent

It better be me!

Of course it is. I think maybe you might want to cut down on the free drinks. Smiley Tongue

Message 8811 of 8,831
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

@simplynoir wrote:

@Meanmchine wrote:

@simplynoir wrote:

Is it midnight yet?

There goes any hope of my being 1st poster

Have @K-in-Boston use his Marriott connects to disrupt my internet and you're in business.

On phone now with Platinum Reservations and they’re telling me I can’t play pranks on BonVoy Titanium members.

Message 8812 of 8,831
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@K-in-Boston wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

@K-in-Boston wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

sa-flight.png

No, we were at the airport like 14 hours ago and have been posting from the Sky Club and air all day?  Either that or you're going to be incredibly jealous of this gorgeous person sitting next to me and I may be having an unpleasant conversation upon landing.  Smiley Indifferent

It better be me!

Of course it is. I think maybe you might want to cut down on the free drinks. Smiley Tongue

So you're saying I should not start singing Da'Dip? 

Fun killah

Message 8813 of 8,831
kilroy8
Community Leader
Super Contributor

We coulda used the 20 pages that will be waiting for me in the new thread when I get up tomorrow. Jus' sayin'.

Message 8814 of 8,831
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

So I just had to bail out the roommates for rent this month. He went to the doctors office and they were supposed to charge the copay to his debit card and they charged the whole $500 instead. He was going to go to a payday check place. I told him he wasn’t and dropped my NFCU payment to $100 and told them to give me the money back later this month. 

Then he started talking about filing bankruptcy because they want get a house so I had him pull his reports from ACR. Of course he got locked out of Equifax so I had him show me his Credit Karma for that one... He has no credit! He has $2500 worth of collection accounts but nothing otherwise (no FICO on Experian app either)! 

I told him if he files BK for $2500 I’ll kill him and told him to start saving up the money and call and negotiate PFDs. I also told him that when he does that I’ll get him in with NFCU and I might toss him on as an AU on my Capital One card just to give him that 5 years of history. 

So I guess I am going to be helping them both rebuild their credit. 

Just don't give him the card or card number

He actually shot me down for the AU when I mentioned it and I told him we just wouldn’t order him a card so yeah, same wavelength. 

I am going to teach these two how to manage credit responsibly though. I may have to just go ahead and add an Amex card and give them spending limits. 

We have much more of a family member dynamic than a roommate dynamic here so things are a bit different. We all help each other out with everything. Tonight he asked me if I would want to move to California with them when his son graduates. They have pretty much adopted me into the family at this point. 

And on the garden subject, I just upgraded to business PayPal and ordered the business debit. Since 3% cash back on everything can’t really be beaten and I don’t travel, I will be gardening for a long time now. 😂

I might have to see if NFCU will combine my cashRewards into my platinum. A $14,700 limit sounds good to me!

Message 8815 of 8,831
Anonymous
Not applicable

@simplynoir wrote:

@Meanmchine wrote:

@simplynoir wrote:

@Meanmchine wrote:

@simplynoir wrote:

Is it midnight yet?

Have @K-in-Boston use his Marriott connects to disrupt my internet and you're in business.

I was just trying to figure out a way to steal the battery from your mouse

There's always the trackpad as a backup.

Just have pharmacygirl "distract" him Smiley Very Happy

Message 8816 of 8,831
kilroy8
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@simplynoir wrote:

@Meanmchine wrote:

@simplynoir wrote:

@Meanmchine wrote:

@simplynoir wrote:

Is it midnight yet?

irmapharmacygirl

Message 8817 of 8,831
Anonymous
Not applicable

@K-in-Boston wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

sa-flight.png

Your E child was picked up the social worked for doing bad things and dropped off at my place to stay in his room here since you left him unattended.  You need to pick him up or send an uber over when you land. 

Message 8818 of 8,831
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

@kilroy8 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@simplynoir wrote:

@Meanmchine wrote:

@simplynoir wrote:

@Meanmchine wrote:

@simplynoir wrote:

Is it midnight yet?

irmapharmacygirl

In a pharmacy world

Message 8819 of 8,831
bluntco
Valued Contributor

Useless knowledge alert , my specialty

Cassandra Peterson grew up in Colorado Springs and attended William Palmer High School.
Her parents still live there, or did. Either in a house or cemetary.
Message 8820 of 8,831
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.