Garden Club - January 2019

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden Club - January 2019

@Anonymous wrote:

@K-in-Boston wrote:

Screen Shot 2019-01-01 at 1.27.12 AM.png

Here's to a new year and earning it the hard way.  4 more days until I start earning those MQMs and MQDs.

I didn’t even make Silver...last year was a mess and spread across a few airlines.  

It’s so much easier if you stick to one. I lost some nice miles this year bc I was trying to deplete my AA miles. This year should be better. 

Message 101 of 8,831
shoegal
Valued Contributor

Happy New Year, Gardenitos! I’m hosting a New Year’s Eve party that’s still going so I missed on first page this month.

Message 102 of 8,831
Anonymous
Not applicable

Happy New Year my fellow mountain timers! 

Message 103 of 8,831
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

Happy New Year my fellow mountain timers! 

+1

Happy New Year, Mountain time zone Gardeners!  wavey_zps81xnuobx.gif  screamer.gif

Message 104 of 8,831
Cjaysmom
Regular Contributor

Happy New Year!!!  I now begin my 3rd month gardening. I am patiently grooming my credit and waiting for one baddie to fall off. Good Luck to all this month.

Message 105 of 8,831
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@K-in-Boston wrote:

Screen Shot 2019-01-01 at 1.27.12 AM.png

Here's to a new year and earning it the hard way.  4 more days until I start earning those MQMs and MQDs.

I didn’t even make Silver...last year was a mess and spread across a few airlines.  

It’s so much easier if you stick to one. I lost some nice miles this year bc I was trying to deplete my AA miles. This year should be better. 

Yea.  I usually stick to Delta but client requirements and new confusion with my boss lead to craziness. I’m firmly planted back in Delta land.  If my current travel schedule materializes I’ll be Platinum by May.  

Message 106 of 8,831
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous.......staring at your siggy.....looking for a Delta card.......but Im not gonna say anything out loud bc I don’t wanna be a bad influence 😬

Message 107 of 8,831
Anonymous
Not applicable

We need 323 posts a day to hit 10000. 😳 

Oh yeah I finally found a use for my Echo Dot. Amazon Music is only $3.99 a month if you attach it to one Amazon Echo or Fire TV so I paired my UE Boom 2 speaker to it and to my amazement, the tap to skip feature of the Boom 2 works through the Dot so now I canceled Spotify and I’ll be testing Amazon Music (it’s mandatory when I’m in the shower for me to have my 80s Rock or I can’t shower without a full blown panic attack). 

I swore this thing would never be hooked up all the time but if it gets me Amazon’s superior radio stations (to Spotify anyway, nobody beats Pandora in the radio station department though) for $4 a month, it *might* be worth it. 

I got the Dot for $.99 for paying $.99 for 3 months of Amazon Music but I hadn’t actually used Amazon Music yet. 

Message 108 of 8,831
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Happy New Year to our peeps in the Pacific time zone!  wavey_zps81xnuobx.gif  screamer.gif

Message 109 of 8,831
Anonymous
Not applicable

Happy New Year From the Left Coast!
Message 110 of 8,831
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.