cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - January 2019

Your FICO® Scores can impact your loan interest rates, terms, approvals and more.
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Re: Garden Club - January 2019

Happy new year and goodnight
Message 21 of 8,831
Senior Contributor

Re: Garden Club - January 2019


@Meanmchine wrote:

@JAG73 wrote:

Happy New Year 2019! 

I will be in the garden (really, not just posting) until 1-1-2020. To help keep my promise, I vow, if I app for a single card, I will fly economy in the last row, middle seat for all of 2019. ✋🏽
And since we know, I’m not doing that......I’m in the garden for real 😂

Inbetween two grossly overweight people who are lactose intolerant


🤣 🤣 🤣 


Scores 1/2019:
Scores 7/2019:

Hover over my cards to see my limits!
Goal cards:
Message 22 of 8,831
Moderator

Re: Garden Club - January 2019


@Saeren wrote:

I suppose it’s going to be a rolling thread cuz it’s not 2019 here yet but Happy New Year all you east coasters!


Yeah, apologies to people not in the Eastern time zone, but no matter what time zone we use the timing will be wrong for some.  Smiley Sad

Message 23 of 8,831
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Re: Garden Club - January 2019

smiley-laughing021.gif

 

Happy New Year, Justa! Smiley Happy


Current Scores------ EQ 681; TU 659; EX 681 FICO 08--- Gardening since 11/7/18
Beginning Scores-- EQ 632; TU 576; EX 619 FICO 08 (06/13/16) - BK7 discharged 11/2015

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 24 of 8,831
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Re: Garden Club - January 2019


@Jago22 wrote:

Happy New Year

merry new year.jpg


If I could kudo this x a million, I would. That train scene NEVER gets old 😂

AMEX Platinum, Gold, Reserve & SPG | PenFed PR VS | NFCU FS VS | Discover IT | Citibank DC WEMC l Capital One Venture VS | Nordstrom VS l Banana Republic LUXE V I Lowes I Macys I Wayfair I
Message 25 of 8,831
Moderator

Re: Garden Club - January 2019


@Brian_Earl_Spilner wrote:

Someone tell @UncleB I need that drop down box


 @Brian_Earl_Spilner what do you want added?

Message 26 of 8,831
Senior Contributor

Re: Garden Club - January 2019


@UncleB wrote:

@Saeren wrote:

I suppose it’s going to be a rolling thread cuz it’s not 2019 here yet but Happy New Year all you east coasters!


Yeah, apologies to people not in the Eastern time zone, but no matter what time zone we use the timing will be wrong for some.  Smiley Sad


Lol it’s all good. Can I get your laughing smiley for compensation? 🤣 


Scores 1/2019:
Scores 7/2019:

Hover over my cards to see my limits!
Goal cards:
Message 27 of 8,831
Senior Contributor

Re: Garden Club - January 2019


@Meanmchine wrote:

@JAG73 wrote:

Happy New Year 2019! 

I will be in the garden (really, not just posting) until 1-1-2020. To help keep my promise, I vow, if I app for a single card, I will fly economy in the last row, middle seat for all of 2019. ✋🏽
And since we know, I’m not doing that......I’m in the garden for real 😂

Inbetween two grossly overweight people who are lactose intolerant


That’s just way too cruel!









Message 28 of 8,831
Moderator

Re: Garden Club - January 2019


@JAG73 wrote:

@Jago22 wrote:

Happy New Year

merry new year.jpg


If I could kudo this x a million, I would. That train scene NEVER gets old 😂


+1 (or a million)


Message 29 of 8,831
Senior Contributor

Re: Garden Club - January 2019


@macinjosh wrote:

@Meanmchine wrote:

@JAG73 wrote:

Happy New Year 2019! 

I will be in the garden (really, not just posting) until 1-1-2020. To help keep my promise, I vow, if I app for a single card, I will fly economy in the last row, middle seat for all of 2019. ✋🏽
And since we know, I’m not doing that......I’m in the garden for real 😂

Inbetween two grossly overweight people who are lactose intolerant


That’s just way too cruel!


Not much of a deterrent if it isn’t an over the top punishment!


Scores 1/2019:
Scores 7/2019:

Hover over my cards to see my limits!
Goal cards:
Message 30 of 8,831