Did you mean: 

Garden Club - January 2022

tag
tcbofade
Super Contributor

Re: Garden Club - January 2022

@Adkins wrote:

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

Happy New Years to everyone here in the Garden Club!   Hope 2022 will be better than this past year 🙏.   Though i dont post as much as before i lurk and still enjoy reading everyones journeySmiley Happy.    Stay well 😊 

Ps @Adkins , those rims are not in stock😆

I know, but I still like them. I'll stop by a store in person and see if they have an ETA. 😃

I've still got those 33s that @Brian_Earl_Spilner never purchased if you want them.  Smiley Tongue

02/01/24 Fico 8: EX 757, EQ 803, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 760 12/16/23, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 41 of 1,015
tcbofade
Super Contributor

Let the great BT shuffle begin!

....or "here we go again".... whichever applies.  Smiley Very Happy

Completed two balance transfers this morning... and will do three more later this week/next week.  There are some timing variables to consider.

Still way too excited about all of the progress we made last year, and am hoping to do it again this year!

02/01/24 Fico 8: EX 757, EQ 803, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 760 12/16/23, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 42 of 1,015
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

Happy New Year GC! May 2022 be your best year so far. Hoping all your FICO dreams and goals come true.

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 849
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 43 of 1,015
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

@FireMedic1 wrote:

@Brian_Earl_Spilner wrote:

Ane you really celebrating new years if you're neighbor isn't setting their house on fire with illegal fireworks?

Asking for a friend

Got a text from a buddy afterwards. We were good here. But those poor people in Colorado. Man that is sad.

https://www.wfla.com/news/florida/fireworks-to-blame-for-florida-home-burning-down-on-new-years-fire... 

It wasn't bad this year. It was actually worse on Christmas. I was out in the driveway, heard a couple of booms and saw the neighbor's tree go up almost immediately. Luckily it was put out right when the firemen showed up so they didni have to be tied up with it.

Message 44 of 1,015
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

@expatCanuck wrote:

Good morning, garden.

And Happy New Year.

Starting the year w/ EX back over 800.

Oh, and I fractured my upper-right humerus yesterday.  Failed to correctly negotiate uneven trail terrain and fell poorly.

Happily, the orthopod advises that it's a non-surgical break.  Just have to keep it immobile in a sling for a while.  Say, 3 to 4 months.

FICO.

Sorry to hear about this. I hope you heal quickly and get back to normal activities.

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 849
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 45 of 1,015
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

@tcbofade wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

Happy New Years to everyone here in the Garden Club!   Hope 2022 will be better than this past year 🙏.   Though i dont post as much as before i lurk and still enjoy reading everyones journeySmiley Happy.    Stay well 😊 

Ps @Adkins , those rims are not in stock😆

I know, but I still like them. I'll stop by a store in person and see if they have an ETA. 😃

I've still got those 33s that @Brian_Earl_Spilner never purchased if you want them.  Smiley Tongue

I'm good

65506544aea594d3f5ae9a85c77b8231.jpg

Message 46 of 1,015
expatCanuck
Super Contributor

@Junejer wrote:

@expatCanuck wrote:

Good morning, garden.

And Happy New Year.

Starting the year w/ EX back over 800.

Oh, and I fractured my upper-right humerus yesterday.  Failed to correctly negotiate uneven trail terrain and fell poorly.

Happily, the orthopod advises that it's a non-surgical break.  Just have to keep it immobile in a sling for a while.  Say, 3 to 4 months.

FICO.

Sorry to hear about this. I hope you heal quickly and get back to normal activities.

Thanks, @Junejer

2023 Goal: save 3 months' net income

Starting FICO8: 666 (give or take a FICO)
[ Last INQ 12-Feb-2024 ]
EQ8415 INQ (Auto, CC, HELOC, 2 mort)7y2m
EX8125 INQ (2 CC, 2 mort, HELoan)6y11m
TU8294 INQ (3 CC, 1 mort)6y6m
5/243/12AoYA 0m | AoOA 23y6m~3%
Message 47 of 1,015
bizarrocreditworld
Valued Contributor

Hello everybody,

Happy New Year and welcome to 2022!

This looks like a big year for me to start. Doctoral program applications go in next week and I've already been told that I will be admitted as soon as they get the transcript with the conferred degree (so, basically Monday morning). Also, I am waiting on a transfer to a new department that will likely be in 2Q since my department is short 5 people (3 transferred, 1 changed her position to a new role within the department and 1 went to another company). Until then, I am on the job market. 

No credit news and no interest in any cards. My in-laws are the same.

Hope you all are doing well. 

No credit news is good credit news!
Message 48 of 1,015
bizarrocreditworld
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Here's to hoping that the next is better than the last...

That said, the next barometer is Keith Richards... If you pray, pray for him!!!

Keith Richards died in 1972 of a heroin overdose, but nobody bothered to tell him. Smiley Tongue

Message 49 of 1,015
bizarrocreditworld
Valued Contributor

@NRB525 wrote:

Happy New Year! Woken up by the fireworks in this west coast small town. 

Gardening in 2022 due to the 12 month Chase Freedom Flex grocery bonus running many more months for me. Nice reward flow to keep funds Not Available for other SUB spend Smiley Happy 

Wishing everyone a safe and prosperous 2022.

This reminds me. I live in NYC. Times Square has the lamest New Year's Eve celebration in the world. 

Message 50 of 1,015
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.