Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Garden Club - January 2022

Looks delicious.

Message 601 of 1,015
expatCanuck
Super Contributor

Emergency snack food I can make in 40 minutes.

2023 Goal: save 3 months' net income

Starting FICO8: 666 (give or take a FICO)
[ Last INQ 12-Feb-2024 ]
EQ8415 INQ (Auto, CC, HELOC, 2 mort)7y2m
EX8125 INQ (2 CC, 2 mort, HELoan)6y11m
TU8294 INQ (3 CC, 1 mort)6y6m
5/243/12AoYA 0m | AoOA 23y6m~3%
Message 602 of 1,015
macinjosh
Senior Contributor

@expatCanuck wrote:

Eating with chopsticks left-handed wasn't nearly as difficult as I expected.

Possibly easier than with the fork.

Compress_20220114_134918_8856.jpg

That looks soooooo delicious!

Samsung Financing TD Bank $3,200

Message 603 of 1,015
macinjosh
Senior Contributor

I'm doing better tonight. Life has it's ups and downs. I finally got my Indigo iBook tonight. It's the one on the left. I've had the Blueberry one (on the right) for well over a decade as a birthday gift. I'm not parting with either one.

IMG_0644.jpgIMG_0645.jpg

Samsung Financing TD Bank $3,200

Message 604 of 1,015
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@UncleB wrote:

@macinjosh wrote:

I went through a mid-life crisis last summer, and that wasn't fun. Now I feel like its coming again. Boy do I feel miserable today. Smiley Frustrated

Hang in there, @macinjosh, this too shall pass. Smiley Wink

For what it's worth, you're not alone.  I've joked before that I've been out on the ledge for so long I've started to enjoy the breeze, LOL. Smiley Embarassed Smiley Happy

You can do it!!

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 605 of 1,015
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Today is a much better day at work so far because last night was terrible. They were supposed to do the monthly generator test but there wasn't an announcement leading up to it or an email. Right on time at 10pm however, the power blipped, people lost their work and the machines threw a hissy fit. We got the machines settled and running only to have the second test start. Except 99% of the power was cut to my entire lab. And I mean my computers/work stations, testing machines, reagent fridges and freezers plus patient samples. We had to call in a code hospital wide, while engineering figured out who pulled the wrong switch. 🤦🤦 Then we spent two hours catching up before the morning run of patient samples started. Arghhhh!!!!

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 606 of 1,015
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@macinjosh wrote:

I'm doing better tonight. Life has it's ups and downs. I finally got my Indigo iBook tonight. It's the one on the left. I've had the Blueberry one (on the right) for well over a decade as a birthday gift. I'm not parting with either one.

IMG_0644.jpgIMG_0645.jpg

I'm glad to hear things are better now, @macinjosh! Smiley Happy

There's been a lot of wisdom shared already, but I'll just add that when there's a lot going on all at once, remember to handle matters the same way you would eat an elephant - one bite at a time. Smiley Wink

(It sounds silly, but it's been useful to me in the past.)

Also, those are some sweet iBooks! Smiley Very Happy

Message 607 of 1,015
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

The home loan saga continues.... 🤬

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 608 of 1,015
tcbofade
Super Contributor

Good morning boys and girls.  Happy Saturday!

In sorta kinda credit news, TransUnion has removed the collection account that I disputed.  No update from Experian or Equifax yet.

In work news, I should be having a three day weekend...  I'll find out later today if I need to go in and help.  I don't want to, but I will if necessary.

In cat news, she has loss something of interest under DWs dresser and is currently trying to stuff ten pounds of cat into a two pound kitten opening.  If nothing else, she's entertaining.

Hope that you're all off to a good start!

02/01/24 Fico 8: EX 757, EQ 803, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 760 12/16/23, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 609 of 1,015
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@tcbofade wrote:

Good morning boys and girls.  Happy Saturday!

In sorta kinda credit news, TransUnion has removed the collection account that I disputed.  No update from Experian or Equifax yet.

In work news, I should be having a three day weekend...  I'll find out later today if I need to go in and help.  I don't want to, but I will if necessary.

In cat news, she has loss something of interest under DWs dresser and is currently trying to stuff ten pounds of cat into a two pound kitten opening.  If nothing else, she's entertaining.

Hope that you're all off to a good start!

If we really wanted entertainment we could have 10 lbs of cat meet 50 lbs of inexperienced-with-cats playful nosy perpetual motion machine puppy.  She was kind of confused at the vet pre-op visit by this plastic cage-like thingy that kept making loud hissing noises whenever she got close.

Oh, and right now it is 5F outside.  It's a lot warmer here in bed and I have 2 cuddlebugs here with me.  Good morning everyone!

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 610 of 1,015
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.