Did you mean: 

Garden Club - January 2022

tag
tcbofade
Super Contributor

Re: Garden Club - January 2022

Happy Tuesday again boys and girls.

THAT was a Monday in disguise. 

Most of the crew is back.  We're still missing one man on the floor and one man in the office, but today was much, much less hectic than last week.

No credit news.  Ever.

Mail was overflowing, but nothing exciting.

Is it Friday yet?  Smiley Tongue

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 671 of 1,015
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Satellite fixed. I made waffles for lunch, and they weren't terrible. They were much thicker than the already made waffles, which I liked. I've showered (😱) and I'm just chilling right now. 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 672 of 1,015
expatCanuck
Super Contributor

@Adkins wrote:

My condolences to you and your family on the loss of your brother, @sxa001. 💜

Congratulations to both you and your SO on the birth of your baby girl! Yeah, get used to four hours of sleep for a bit, but it doesn't last forever. 😉 I'm glad everything else seems to be going well. 

Hey, our son slept through the night by the time he was 10.😉

For realz, tho', I remember that first morning, about 4 months after the boy's birth, that mrs. e and had got 6 consecutive hours of sleep.

2023 Goal: save 3 months' net income

Starting FICO8: 666 (give or take a FICO)
[ Last INQ 12-Feb-2024 ]
EQ8415 INQ (Auto, CC, HELOC, 2 mort)7y2m
EX8125 INQ (2 CC, 2 mort, HELoan)6y11m
TU8294 INQ (3 CC, 1 mort)6y6m
5/243/12AoYA 0m | AoOA 23y6m~3%
Message 673 of 1,015
expatCanuck
Super Contributor

Dough mixed.

I anticipate a 6am bake.

2023 Goal: save 3 months' net income

Starting FICO8: 666 (give or take a FICO)
[ Last INQ 12-Feb-2024 ]
EQ8415 INQ (Auto, CC, HELOC, 2 mort)7y2m
EX8125 INQ (2 CC, 2 mort, HELoan)6y11m
TU8294 INQ (3 CC, 1 mort)6y6m
5/243/12AoYA 0m | AoOA 23y6m~3%
Message 674 of 1,015
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

It's truth Tuesday.

I still put chips in my sandwich like when I was a kid. Today I had a ham, turkey, and original chee-tos sandwich.

Message 675 of 1,015
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Well, I am checking in...

Now moved out of my last home and staying at a friends temporary.

Just glad all the drama of packing is over. Shoulda just got rid of everythingSmiley Indifferent

Y'all behave!

Message 676 of 1,015
sxa001
Valued Contributor

First day back working, luckily a quiet day to ease into stuff.  My boss and his boss are both rockstars and kept a bunch of stuff off my plate so I was able to catch up on emails and start planning out the next few weeks.  I may actually be changing roles to move to a more renewals based account executive type role.  Basically working with existing customers, a bit of sales but also a lot of customer care and technical abilities to talk through feature requests and defects with clients.  My old boss is now VP over that group and he has been trying to get me over for awhile, I have worn the hat in some capacity on and off over the years and now there is an opening.  Would be a good career move, IMO.

I did take one call with the baby laying on me so my wife could get some stuff done when the baby was being fussy, at this point I am like whatever I have to do what I have to do but obviously do want to make sure she isn't a distraction and find a good balance.  Today was a bit rough, she has a bit of what we think is diaper rash, we are using a cream the doctor recommended, it looks like it is getting a little better but I know she is uncomfortable. 

From a sleep perspective, we are still working on getting her to stay down without being held, challenging for first time parents who hate to hear their little one cry.  She is sleeping in her bassinet right now, I should try to get a nap in.  One major challenge has been making sure I don't have too much caffiene that I can't nap when available.  I was never one for power naps, my wife can get 20 minutes and wake up feeling refreshed.  My mother-in-law was here until yesterday and that allowed us to both get a little more rest during the first month.  Now we just need to work on the sleeping routine.

I will apologize as you all got to hear about the saga of our home purchase, the pregancy and now fatherhood. 

Message 677 of 1,015
tcbofade
Super Contributor

Good morning boys and girls.  Happy Wednesday!

I lost two Experian fico 8s overnight.  Smiley Indifferent

Honestly, we don't have plans to apply for anything anytime soon, so it doesn't matter... I need to stop looking...

With most folks back at work, I had a quieter day yesterday.

Coffee is brewing, and I'll turn into a people any minute now.

Hope that you're all off to a good start!

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 678 of 1,015
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

good morning everyone. It's cloudy and 24F out right now but it's kind of nice looking out 2/3 of the way through January and seeing no snow on the ground. 

I have a lap puppy!!!  Heart She's kind of curled up in my lap trying unsuccessfully to sleep but she clearly isn't very comfortable lol

Her big sister won 2 big MilkBones in obedience class last night so there was happy sharing this morning

have a good day all!

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 679 of 1,015
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@M_Smart007 wrote:

Well, I am checking in...

Now moved out of my last home and staying at a friends temporary.

Just glad all the drama of packing is over. Shoulda just got rid of everythingSmiley Indifferent

Y'all behave!

You gonna get to play with repeaters/public safety/some kind of emcomm in Colorado?

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 680 of 1,015
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.