Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - July 2019

tag
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Re: Garden Club - July 2019

The little one woke up, so I went ahead and fed her. She's fallen back to sleep in an odd position, and I'm debating going in there to fix it. I need to be up in five hours, so bed for me now. 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 31 of 5,282
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@simplynoir wrote:

Last note: If I'm first here I'll be totally surpised the internet has been laggy all day Smiley Indifferent

He wasn’t lying. We finished watching last episodes of Air Disasters and it has been buffering all day. Like watching a VHS tape.

With that I want to say I welcome July if only because it allows me to continue training my new technician in hopes of getting more of a work/play balance in my life. Burnout has been real lately. Vacation, though! 💙

Cheers to everyone having a wonderful month ahead!

I understand. I just sent out 20 email /cartoon recruitment videos  I hope DW gets several good leads.  

Message 32 of 5,282
Anonymous
Not applicable

A $0.056 per gallon increase in gas taxes goes into effect in 2 hours. Smiley Sad
Message 33 of 5,282
macinjosh
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
A $0.056 per gallon increase in gas taxes goes into effect in 2 hours. Smiley Sad

I can’t kudo that.

Samsung Financing TD Bank $3,200

Message 34 of 5,282
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

First!

Also, Zoomy, you are correct. The new due date is printed in the renewal. I just didn't read it until I went to pay it and realized I was late.

Message 35 of 5,282
Anonymous
Not applicable

@macinjosh wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I can’t kudo that.

I'm just glad I'm not burning 2,000 gallons of gas a year anymore.

Message 36 of 5,282
Anonymous
Not applicable

The only thing worse than giving the state money is giving them extra money. Smiley Sad
Message 37 of 5,282
macinjosh
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@macinjosh wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I can’t kudo that.

I’m sure. That’s a lot of gas!

Samsung Financing TD Bank $3,200

Message 38 of 5,282
Anonymous
Not applicable

@macinjosh wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@macinjosh wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I can’t kudo that.

I’m sure. That’s a lot of gas!

My commute was 85 miles, each way. 

Message 39 of 5,282
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:
The only thing worse than giving the state money is giving them extra money. Smiley Sad

You know what used to chap my hide? Paying a commercial fee for my truck. It's not a commercial vehicle. I can't use a commercial loading zone. So what if I could use it for commercial work. I'm not. Stop charging me on the assumption I might.

Message 40 of 5,282
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.