Did you mean: 

Garden Club - July 2019

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden Club - July 2019

@Brian_Earl_Spilner wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
The only thing worse than giving the state money is giving them extra money. Smiley Sad

You know what used to chap my hide? Paying a commercial fee for my truck. It's not a commercial vehicle. I can't use a commercial loading zone. So what if I could use it for commercial work. I'm not. Stop charging me on the assumption I might.

That one chaps my hide as well.  You could put a shell on it and re-register it as a "house car".  

Message 41 of 5,282
macinjosh
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@macinjosh wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@macinjosh wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
A $0.056 per gallon increase in gas taxes goes into effect in 2 hours. Smiley Sad

I can’t kudo that.

I'm just glad I'm not burning 2,000 gallons of gas a year anymore.

I’m sure. That’s a lot of gas!

My commute was 85 miles, each way. 

Yikes! That’s like me if I were to commute to Vegas for work everyday. I’d hate that.

Samsung Financing TD Bank $3,200

Message 42 of 5,282
macinjosh
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
The only thing worse than giving the state money is giving them extra money. Smiley Sad

You know what used to chap my hide? Paying a commercial fee for my truck. It's not a commercial vehicle. I can't use a commercial loading zone. So what if I could use it for commercial work. I'm not. Stop charging me on the assumption I might.

Did they finally quit doing that, or did you get rid of the truck?

Message 43 of 5,282
Anonymous
Not applicable

@macinjosh wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@macinjosh wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@macinjosh wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
A $0.056 per gallon increase in gas taxes goes into effect in 2 hours. Smiley Sad

I can’t kudo that.

Yikes! That’s like me if I were to commute to Vegas for work everyday. I’d hate that.

More like Boulder City...

Message 44 of 5,282
Anonymous
Not applicable

@macinjosh wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

That law is still on the books.

Message 45 of 5,282
macinjosh
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@macinjosh wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@macinjosh wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@macinjosh wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I can’t kudo that.

More like Boulder City...

Depends. From my house to Best Buy in Henderson, it’s 64 miles.

Message 46 of 5,282
macinjosh
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@macinjosh wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

That law is still on the books.

Smiley Sad

Message 47 of 5,282
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

That one chaps my hide as well.  You could put a shell on it and re-register it as a "house car".  

That's not a thing

Message 48 of 5,282
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

@macinjosh wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I'll check my registration paperwork. I still have it, but there's an S2000 on OfferUp calling my name so it may not be around much longer.

Message 49 of 5,282
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

That's not a thing

https://www.dmv.ca.gov/portal/dmv/?1dmy&urile=wcmSmiley Tongueath:/dmv_content_en/dmv/vr/checklists/commercial_to_auto

Message 50 of 5,282
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.