Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

Re: Garden Club - July 2019

@Anonymous wrote:

@Brian_Earl_Spilner wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
The only thing worse than giving the state money is giving them extra money. Smiley Sad

You know what used to chap my hide? Paying a commercial fee for my truck. It's not a commercial vehicle. I can't use a commercial loading zone. So what if I could use it for commercial work. I'm not. Stop charging me on the assumption I might.

That one chaps my hide as well.  You could put a shell on it and re-register it as a "house car".  

That's not a thing

https://www.dmv.ca.gov/portal/dmv/?1dmy&urile=wcmSmiley Tongueath:/dmv_content_en/dmv/vr/checklists/commercial_to_auto

I don't think my e-mom will let me live in the back of my truck.

Message 51 of 5,282
macinjosh
Senior Contributor

Both my TU & EQ VS3 scores jumped to 704 tonight. Awesome! TU VS3 was 692 yesterday, which was an increase of 1 from other days. Can’t wait to see how my scores do when my overall util drops under 7% later this month. I’m excited and encouraged. Now the waiting game begins before I pull my 3B FICO 8’s this month. As soon as I know that USB is reported, I’ll pull. I may pull again on the 20th since Experian creditworks ends up offering me the dollar for 7 days as soon as the last 7 day trial expires.

I have now set myself a goal to not seek any new credit or HP CLI’s until at least the end of July, because I know I can at least do that. I’ll try month by month and see how long I go.

Samsung Financing TD Bank $3,200

Message 52 of 5,282
EdMan63
Established Contributor

Happy July all. Well we go from too much rain to trying to keep my lawn from turning brown. Michigan weather has been crazy this year. Just had a fabulous weekend at the Rocket Mortgage Classic PGA event. First year here and it was great. Looking forward to next year.

Everything is great on the credit front. No real changes. Should see some change when the Home Depot closure hits this month but nothing drastic. Only had it a couple of years and utilization is always low anyway. Hope everyone has a great holiday and keep gardening strong. 

Message 53 of 5,282
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

good morning everyone

Your coffee is ready Remi, I used more half-n-half than normal because you'll be on edge anyway until *Precious* is in your hands.

I hate Mondays! | Coffee | Pinterest

p.s. you're not old.  Smiley Tongue

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 54 of 5,282
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
The only thing worse than giving the state money is giving them extra money. Smiley Sad

You know what used to chap my hide? Paying a commercial fee for my truck. It's not a commercial vehicle. I can't use a commercial loading zone. So what if I could use it for commercial work. I'm not. Stop charging me on the assumption I might.

That one chaps my hide as well.  You could put a shell on it and re-register it as a "house car".  

That's not a thing

https://www.dmv.ca.gov/portal/dmv/?1dmy&urile=wcmSmiley Tongueath:/dmv_content_en/dmv/vr/checklists/commercial_to_auto

I don't think my e-mom will let me live in the back of my truck.

I thought it was the idea of you living in her basement that drew her wrath.

(3/2024)

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 55 of 5,282
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

interesting article for dog owners (no paywall)

https://www.boston.com/news/animals/2019/06/30/fda-links-16-brands-of-dog-food-to-canine-heart-disea...

(3/2024)

$1M+ club

Message 56 of 5,282
Anonymous
Not applicable

made it for july! happy summer yay!
Message 57 of 5,282
SarahJo
Established Contributor

Gold spade day for me! Nothing in the CLI department, mehhh. Happy upcoming Independence Day for us in the states, and happy summer to all!

Present Day...Equifax: ???, TransUnion: 777, Experian: 781
Sept. 2016...Equifax: 652, TransUnion: 608, Experian: 597
Message 58 of 5,282
redpat
Senior Contributor

@K-in-Boston wrote:

Silver spade tomorrow!

Lol! I never looked at the stages of gardening but silver after three????? A seedling S/B 1-3.

I know everyone gets a Trophy......JK.  

Bronze 3 months

Silver 6 months 

Gold 12 months

Make it like the Olympics, hard to get.

Personal Cards: Amex Plat | Amex Delta Res | CSR | Citi AA Exec Business Cards: Ink+ | Amex BGR
Message 59 of 5,282
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@coldfusion wrote:

good morning everyone

Your coffee is ready Remi, I used more half-n-half than normal because you'll be on edge anyway until *Precious* is in your hands.

I hate Mondays! | Coffee | Pinterest

p.s. you're not old.  Smiley Tongue

Haha if that driver messes up, I am going to drop precious on him 

large.jpg

Message 60 of 5,282
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.