Morning everyone
Message 81 of 5,282
kilroy8
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Garden Club - July 2019

Happy July, fellow gardeners.

Goals for the month? Already met.

I guess I can watch my already non-scoreable inqs turn to dust one by one as they drop off.

One last little bit of score bump soon, then nothing for a year. Landing just shy of 800s for now.

Plenty for anything I could want.

Message 82 of 5,282
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@simplynoir wrote:

@coldfusion wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

@coldfusion wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

@redpat wrote:

@K-in-Boston wrote:

Silver spade tomorrow!

Lol! I never looked at the stages of gardening but silver after three????? A seedling S/B 1-3.

I know everyone gets a Trophy......JK.  

Bronze 3 months

Silver 6 months 

Gold 12 months

Make it like the Olympics, hard to get.

Around here, anything past seedling is a gold medal 

Anything past bronze is just showing off 

Hey, wait, I didn't get a gold medal, I haven't been bad since I was in Las Vegas. Smiley Sad

What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas Smiley Surprised

What happened stayed in Vegas. The fun started when the white package later arrived from Georgia.  Smiley Very Happy

This sounds all sorts of wrong without the context lol

That was the whole idea.   I knew you'd get the joke, others maybe not so much.  Smiley LOL

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 83 of 5,282
kilroy8
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Mail preview shows something from Sync. Only thing Sync I have is Pay Pal Credit.

Maybe they went to mailing statements?

Message 84 of 5,282
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@coldfusion wrote:

@simplynoir wrote:

@coldfusion wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

@coldfusion wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

@redpat wrote:

@K-in-Boston wrote:

Silver spade tomorrow!

Lol! I never looked at the stages of gardening but silver after three????? A seedling S/B 1-3.

I know everyone gets a Trophy......JK.  

Bronze 3 months

Silver 6 months 

Gold 12 months

Make it like the Olympics, hard to get.

Around here, anything past seedling is a gold medal 

Anything past bronze is just showing off 

Hey, wait, I didn't get a gold medal, I haven't been bad since I was in Las Vegas. Smiley Sad

What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas Smiley Surprised

What happened stayed in Vegas. The fun started when the white package later arrived from Georgia.  Smiley Very Happy

This sounds all sorts of wrong without the context lol

That was the whole idea.   I knew you'd get the joke, others maybe not so much.  Smiley LOL

Yeah cause rest of us dummies dont know cards are shipped. We all think they grow in the mailbox. Childhood ruined. I'll never sleep again 

If the forum had Unsolved Mysteries board, I'd be starting a thread now 

😒

Message 85 of 5,282
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@kilroy8 wrote:

Mail preview shows something from Sync. Only thing Sync I have is Pay Pal Credit.

Maybe they went to mailing statements?

Oh noes. What happens at Pay Pal stays at Pay Pal

Allegedly, only a select few will get that joke. 

Message 86 of 5,282
Anonymous
Not applicable

Made it through June without applying. It is still very tempting going on FF and seeing all of the approvals. I miss approvals!

Message 87 of 5,282
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@coldfusion wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
We just switched back to blue buffalo from the freedom due to that, Remi.

On credit side, an inq falls off and one becomes unscoreable today. 3 pt boost for EX. Balances lower but not reporting yet, but will see a sub 28% util boost when they do. And we are finally in striking distance of requesting an AMEX 3x cli.

Busy, busy, busy.

Blue Buffalo on that list, too Smiley Sad 

Naughty Girl gets Blue Buffalo and Nutro, the bag I was feeding her from was Nutro Grain-Free.  Smiley Mad 

I am seriously disturbed, especially because of the Dane. They are not known for great hearts to begin with 

I mean, they are all heart Heart but their size leads to heart failure and now it turns out i've been feeding him heart failure food because it was allegedly the best. Smiley Sad

Message 88 of 5,282
Anonymous
Not applicable

Finally got my bronze spade. So that's a thing that is nice. It'll be short-lived given the refi I need to do for student loans. Otherwise, a lot of hurry up and wait to have scores get better.  

Message 89 of 5,282
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Remedios wrote:

@coldfusion wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
We just switched back to blue buffalo from the freedom due to that, Remi.

On credit side, an inq falls off and one becomes unscoreable today. 3 pt boost for EX. Balances lower but not reporting yet, but will see a sub 28% util boost when they do. And we are finally in striking distance of requesting an AMEX 3x cli.

Busy, busy, busy.

Blue Buffalo on that list, too Smiley Sad 

Naughty Girl gets Blue Buffalo and Nutro, the bag I was feeding her from was Nutro Grain-Free.  Smiley Mad 

I am seriously disturbed, especially because of the Dane. They are not known for great hearts to begin with 

I mean, they are all heart Heart but their size leads to heart failure and now it turns out i've been feeding him heart failure food because it was allegedly the best. Smiley Sad

On the positive side, it sounds like this is something that you can reverse the effects of. But if you weren't using the "grain free" stuff, I would be less concerned. Also, I didn't realize you had a dane. I love danes...so adorably and derpy. I am a pitty household myself. 

Message 90 of 5,282
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.