Did you mean: 

Garden Club - July 2019

tag
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Re: Garden Club - July 2019

@Remedios wrote:

Good morning

I dont know what kind of mood I woke up with, I'll update you three coffee pots later

In credit news, Precious paid. Triple ouch. I felt that one. The rest get their money in a few days. Totally feeling robbed Smiley LOL

Also, my late night shopping to meet sub failed, because charge did not post till the statement day. Woomp woomp

Today is going to be super horrible day, I can feel it. 

For now...coffee and side eyes 

🥰😘

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 1951 of 5,282
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@calyx wrote:

Good morning Gardeners,

In credit news:  Nuffin but another day with a bronze spade, so I'll take it.  Also, I think my bank sent me something.    The fun part about going local with everything comes together at the post office - my PO BOX # is a couple off from my CU's... also from my med. insurance, soooo, it's one of those.  I'm honestly hoping for insurance because if the drama of my new car's title continues, I'll just hand it to them (the car, not the title, which I don't have, which is the source of the drama).

In everything else news:  Major migraine.   And I'm pretty sure the previous night's post were all a triptan hallucination Smiley Wink 
Also - It's my boss's birthday, I handed her a bottle of wine in a Klassy brown paper sack (I told her after this week I figured we'd be drinking that way anyway) and asked her to grab me some zofran from the pharmacy when she was done with her thing.   I'm hiding in my office with the door shut and lights off.  I can't go home, because another department is somehow writing my department's program description, and we can't leave them alone because they do bad things without oversight.  Luckily that all ends by 2 and I'll jet home then. /feh

Tomorrow is visiting the FIL in Charlotte, which I'm hoping I can do (shoo migraine, shoo!), but mostly because I want to return a bunch of stuff to Ikea, and this way I don't have to do the drive Smiley Wink

Negative kudo on the migraine. 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 1952 of 5,282
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@kilroy8 wrote:

@expatCanuck wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

@kilroy8 wrote:

Great job with the dancing last night. You caused a 4.6 earthquake.

I bet. At least three vertebrae are letting me know how displeased they are 

Left hip hates me and wants me to suffer.

It's okay, I had fun Smiley Happy

Core exercises?

Common core exercises. She needs the math.

🔥

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 1953 of 5,282
wingennis
Valued Contributor

@Remedios wrote:

At this point, the list of spades should have " No AA yet" spade...dust spade lol 

Ooooh!  If there was a "no AA" yet spade, I'd finally get to keep one for a while!

Message 1954 of 5,282
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@simplynoir wrote:

@coldfusion wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

Good morning

I dont know what kind of mood I woke up with, I'll update you three coffee pots later

In credit news, Precious paid. Triple ouch. I felt that one. The rest get their money in a few days. Totally feeling robbed Smiley LOL

Also, my late night shopping to meet sub failed, because charge did not post till the statement day. Woomp woomp

Today is going to be super horrible day, I can feel it. 

For now...coffee and side eyes 

so you can go to work two-fisted

Image result for side eye coffee mug

It's too early for After Dark 💩, CF

It's never too early, it's After Dark somewhere on the planet. 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 1955 of 5,282
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@calyx wrote:

gbgOWN7Y.jpeg

I mean, who doesn't walk back into their office with a syringe full of mystery sitting on their chair?

(PS: I love my boss)

+1 Excellent boss

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 1956 of 5,282
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@LakeLife wrote:

Hi all, I'm happy to report that gardening continues to pay off for me, and I have attained my 800+ scores accross the FICO scores that I have access to.  I hope everyone has a great weekend.  

Amex.jpgCiti.jpgDiscover.jpg

Congratulations!! 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 1957 of 5,282
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

This is a quality post. 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 1958 of 5,282
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@calyx wrote:

Judging by the fact that I feel a bit better and I am 100% certain I cannot drive or operate heavy machinery, or maybe even walk down the hallway, I think mystery syringe is working.

Annnnd:
Partner and I got our gaming/dining table a bit ago and picked out new chairs, but haven't bothered buying them.  Since he paid for the ridiculously $$$ table, I figured I'd pay for chairs.
I've been waiting for the 30% coupon that sometimes shows up to said store where we he chose chairs (we went to a lot of stores, I'm glad he liked the chairs at the one that sends me coupons) and I was hoping to get one before the 0% offers on Amex expired (for Plan it or whatever because I like my money interest bearing).

I have a 25% coupon... free shipping... 4% Ebates... and they take paypal for my 10% Disco CB.    
A year ago, this would not have been as fun.   This board has ruined me.

You're welcome! 😂

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 1959 of 5,282
calyx
Super Contributor

@Adkins wrote:

@calyx wrote:

gbgOWN7Y.jpeg

I mean, who doesn't walk back into their office with a syringe full of mystery sitting on their chair?

(PS: I love my boss)

+1 Excellent boss

She came over with a picture of the source bottle.
And, since we don't work in human medicine an "I don't think it will kill you, and I think I got the dose right, maybe start light."

So far:  Not ded.

Happy practitioner of AZE7or8or9or10 | Team Finances > FICO
Message 1960 of 5,282
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.