Valued Contributor

Re: Garden Club - July 2019

@kilroy8 wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

@kilroy8 wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

I googled. It's just crumbs you roll pig in 

Nevermind me 

You have never had Shake 'n Bake? Pork or Sheeken?

You gotta try the sheeken.

No, I did 

It did not say Chicken Shake 'n Bake, it just said Shake 'n Bake

You have Shake 'n Bake for Chicken and Shake 'n Bake for Pork. They taste very different from each other. Also there is Shake 'n Bake Barbeque for both, but I don't recommend that.

Nothing wrong with Shake 'n Bake, but I'll stick to Italian bread crumbs or panko if I want to do something like that. I can taste the salt in Shake 'n Bake. Smiley Indifferent

No credit news is good credit news!
Message 2172 of 5,282
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@macinjosh wrote:

Well, I was going to post a picture, but screenshots of screenshots won’t work because file size. But we are buying Yakima Cherries.

Those are good cherries. Pains me to admit, but they are 

Message 2173 of 5,282
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Remedios wrote:

@macinjosh wrote:

Well, I was going to post a picture, but screenshots of screenshots won’t work because file size. But we are buying Yakima Cherries.

I screenshot'd this for my records fyi

Message 2174 of 5,282
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@UncleB wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

Yummy gummy in my tummy! 

Chocolate covered?

No, melatonin, passionflower (not fruit), lemon something, and something else 

I was surprised the passion flower part is only 17mg... I've been taking 1000mg each night by capsule. Smiley Surprised Smiley Embarassed

On the plus side, if I'm already at 1000 then 17 more won't hurt, and I'll still get the benefit of the other stuff. Smiley Happy

Okay, so I am buying pill form too 

yolo for life! 

They're cheap:  https://www.ebay.com/itm/Swanson-Full-Spectrum-Passion-Flower-500-mg-60-Caps-/182866123761

(That's actually direct from the manufacturer.  If you're ordering a lot it's probably cheaper from their website, but just a bottle it's cheaper to use their ebay listing since shipping is included.)

Hmmmmm, No UncleB TodaySmiley Sad, I hope he did not OD on Full Spectrum Passion Flower & Melatonin Gummy Bears.

Message 2175 of 5,282
RicHowe
Valued Contributor

Message 2176 of 5,282
macinjosh
Senior Contributor

@Remedios wrote:

@macinjosh wrote:

My friend is loving them. She wished we had bought more than 3 bags.

Samsung Financing TD Bank $3,200

Message 2177 of 5,282
wingennis
Valued Contributor

@macinjosh wrote:

@wingennis wrote:

@macinjosh wrote:

@wingennis wrote:

@macinjosh wrote:

@wingennis wrote:

@macinjosh wrote:

@wingennis How goes the new MacBook Pro?

We're getting to know each other.  I hate her keyboard and I've never had use for the touch bar.  I'm a fast touch typist and I can't untrain myself when it comes to keys that are no longer there.  She's certainly fast and fun, though!  I'm grateful for sales.

It’s takes time to get used to the keyboard according to many people online. I know many miss the physical escape key. I know I will. Function keys, not as much. Other than for screen brightness and volume controls, I never used them much. And thanks for insight. Expercom still has them on Amazon for $240 off and no sales tax, so I’m saving another $210 or so there than Best Buy’s sale price that you got yours on. And combined with the 0% on purchases on my PayPal Extras MC until next March, I’m set up pretty good to start.

I'm glad you got a good deal!  The screen really is beautiful and everything is so fast.

Getting. I haven’t ordered it yet. When I do though, I’ll definitely let you know. I’m also paying the $10 for expedited shipping.

I don't think the $10 for expedited shipping is the scandal in the cost of a 15" Macbook Pro.  This think is killing my 2014 5k iMac which i think has a lot to do with the fact that the iMac has a fusion drive and not SSD.  The i9 is no slouch, either.

Yeah, I’m sure the i9 is a powerhouse. What kind of Geekbench scores are you getting?

I admit to an annual Geek membership but I didn't run Geekbench🤓

Message 2178 of 5,282
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Anyone know where i can buy a good Cloc for about $501? I 🤔
Message 2179 of 5,282
macinjosh
Senior Contributor

@wingennis wrote:

@macinjosh wrote:

@wingennis wrote:

@macinjosh wrote:

@wingennis wrote:

@macinjosh wrote:

@wingennis wrote:

@macinjosh wrote:

@wingennis How goes the new MacBook Pro?

We're getting to know each other.  I hate her keyboard and I've never had use for the touch bar.  I'm a fast touch typist and I can't untrain myself when it comes to keys that are no longer there.  She's certainly fast and fun, though!  I'm grateful for sales.

It’s takes time to get used to the keyboard according to many people online. I know many miss the physical escape key. I know I will. Function keys, not as much. Other than for screen brightness and volume controls, I never used them much. And thanks for insight. Expercom still has them on Amazon for $240 off and no sales tax, so I’m saving another $210 or so there than Best Buy’s sale price that you got yours on. And combined with the 0% on purchases on my PayPal Extras MC until next March, I’m set up pretty good to start.

I'm glad you got a good deal!  The screen really is beautiful and everything is so fast.

Getting. I haven’t ordered it yet. When I do though, I’ll definitely let you know. I’m also paying the $10 for expedited shipping.

I don't think the $10 for expedited shipping is the scandal in the cost of a 15" Macbook Pro.  This think is killing my 2014 5k iMac which i think has a lot to do with the fact that the iMac has a fusion drive and not SSD.  The i9 is no slouch, either.

Yeah, I’m sure the i9 is a powerhouse. What kind of Geekbench scores are you getting?

I admit to an annual Geek membership but I didn't run Geekbench🤓

Please run one and post results.

Samsung Financing TD Bank $3,200

Message 2180 of 5,282
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.