cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - July 2019

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Super Contributor

Re: Garden Club - July 2019


@macinjosh wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

Annoyed. I can't access all the patient information I need. Please let the servers not be in Louisiana. 


Hopefully not. That would be a real bad thing.


I found out my new jobs servers are located in Florida. 😐






Message 2191 of 5,282
Senior Contributor

Re: Garden Club - July 2019


@Adkins wrote:

@macinjosh wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

Annoyed. I can't access all the patient information I need. Please let the servers not be in Louisiana. 


Hopefully not. That would be a real bad thing.


I found out my new jobs servers are located in Florida. 😐


Oh, that's not good. A hurricane a year or two ago knocked out power to our Film supplier's main office and that was quite the experience.









Message 2192 of 5,282
Super Contributor

Re: Garden Club - July 2019


@macinjosh wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

@macinjosh wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

Annoyed. I can't access all the patient information I need. Please let the servers not be in Louisiana. 


Hopefully not. That would be a real bad thing.


I found out my new jobs servers are located in Florida. 😐


Oh, that's not good. A hurricane a year or two ago knocked out power to our Film supplier's main office and that was quite the experience.


Yup. 🤷🤦






Message 2193 of 5,282
Super Contributor

Re: Garden Club - July 2019

I realized, after checking my last paycheck, I hadn't set up retirement account deductions yet. D'oh. They offer two plans (only one has a employer match) and I'm contributing to both. There's another pension type fund that I can contribute to after so many months/hours/years. 






Message 2194 of 5,282
Highlighted
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Garden Club - July 2019

I was going to skip yummy gummy but...

EX 759 EQ 774 TU 753


Message 2195 of 5,282
Moderator

Re: Garden Club - July 2019


@Remedios wrote:

I was going to skip yummy gummy but...


I sure won't be skipping mine... Smiley Very Happy

Message 2196 of 5,282
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Garden Club - July 2019


@UncleB wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

I was going to skip yummy gummy but...


I sure won't be skipping mine... Smiley Very Happy


 

Smiley LOLHeart

EX 759 EQ 774 TU 753


Message 2197 of 5,282
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Re: Garden Club - July 2019

Im out of melatonin...

 

Message 2198 of 5,282
Super Contributor

Re: Garden Club - July 2019


@Remedios wrote:

I was going to skip yummy gummy but...


https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=astISOttCQ0






Message 2199 of 5,282
Moderator

Re: Garden Club - July 2019


@joltdude wrote:

Im out of melatonin...

 


I try to never run out of melatonin; when eBay does a 'eBay Bucks' promotion I try to stock up.  I think I have three or four month's worth right now. Smiley Embarassed

Message 2200 of 5,282
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.