Garden Club - July 2019

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden Club - July 2019

@Brian_Earl_Spilner wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm hoping I'll get lucky and hit the 3x CLI with Amex

Got lucky with dico and got a 2x CLI DD.

Sorry, bud. Not gonna happen with a $500 limit. Even 1-2k limits have a hard time getting 3x CLI

Usually the concensus from what I have seen, but I remain hopeful Smiley Happy

I had a slim chance at the Disco DD let alone a 2x CLI on it.

Message 2841 of 5,282
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

Realistically, you'll get 2x, if anything. Some of the recent stuff I've been reading is pointing towards people have to build a relationship dor a year before any movement. I haven't got anything yet. Month 9 is coming up in a week or so for me.

Message 2842 of 5,282
Anonymous
Not applicable

Realistically, you'll get 2x, if anything. Some of the recent stuff I've been reading is pointing towards people have to build a relationship dor a year before any movement. I haven't got anything yet. Month 9 is coming up in a week or so for me.

I would actually be alright with a double, we'll see what happens at 61 days. 3x would put me at the same SL as my Disco.

Message 2843 of 5,282
Anonymous
Not applicable

What is Cap1s CLI period? every 6 monthes?

Message 2844 of 5,282
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

I would actually be alright with a double, we'll see what happens at 61 days. 3x would put me at the same SL as my Disco.

Yeah, an increase to 2 or 3k would be great. I could start paying only once every month. If it was 10k though, I'd stop worrying about what or when it posts

Message 2845 of 5,282
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Yeah, an increase to 2 or 3k would be great. I could start paying only once every month. If it was 10k though, I'd stop worrying about what or when it posts

Very honestly, do I need the credit? Nah. I'm just trying to beat my old mans credit limit with the less amount of cards Smiley Tongue

Had roughly $15k but spread out of numerous cards with an Amex charge card tossed into the mix.

Message 2846 of 5,282
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Currently in bed eating peanut butter M&Ms while trying to decide if I want to binge watch Black mirror.

I should take off my shoes before my wife walks in.

You should throw them away 

Message 2847 of 5,282
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@coldfusion wrote:

LightLife is OK for what it is but won't fool anybody into believing it's anything but FAKO cow.

You could be blindfolded with the air thick with the aroma of moldy potato sprouts and still tell the difference.

That was so mean Smiley LOL

Message 2848 of 5,282
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@pinkandgrey wrote:

Happy Prime Day, Gardeners. I decided to splurge on nothing. What is everybody else getting? 

PJs for the little one, but the purchase was already planned. 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 2849 of 5,282
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

ohhhhh look at me "Established Contributor" now

Congrats on your new Rank!

Message 2850 of 5,282
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.